Friendly Italy Germany Thread

Friendly Italy Germany Thread

no bully edition

come here and let's talk about the incoming game, where are you going to see it?

have to work up until 09.00pm CET. :_:

Fratelli

Lel, can't wait for this, Germany are going to get cucked like the bitches they are.

Fuck...what are Germans going to do when it happens AGAIN.

Will someone have to keep an eye on you Germans becasue kill yourself might happen?

Also are French people going to kill themselves when Iceland destroy your boi pussy like the gods they are??

Can't wait desu

wasted in the quarter final, should be the final desu

user please, don't bully the germans

but i think you are right, France will have a bad time with based Iceland

maxischermo in piazza

Have fun scoring with Neuer.
Have fun defending against Muller.
2-0 is my prediction.

>me

>this flag
>this post

>Müller
>scoring anything

The colors on my laptopscreen are fucked up. Ireland and Italy flags look the same...

He has been unlucky and you know it

>Have fun scoring with Neuer.
Balotelli scored two in 2012 against him
>Have fun defending against Muller.
We had pretty much the same defence in 2012 and he didn't score iirc

MFW, Iceland and italy will win, and there is nothing you can do about it

It would be a glorious day
All the bad guys BTFO

Müller is a meme, just like Mözil
Gomez is too, but at least a meme that delivered

pretty sad 2bh, apart from a few guys the team is really solid
will root for Germany, that's for sure

He won't score at Euros in his lifetime but will probably score 20 more goals in world cups...

I have seen Mueller score goals, but I've never ever ever seen Oezil deliver when playing for Germany

>Italy
>Good guys
If there is a single NT that could be called evil it would be yours

can you explain me why, my ameriburger friend?

dove? qui non fanno un cazzo
sadly portubro is right. Germany will 100% win, it is written.

based Miro is speechless in front of Muller's idiocy

Mantova

Italians have always been the good guys

I think Germany will win but I'm hoping Italy manages to advance because they are bros.

>tfw no Italian gf to make love to if Italy advances
>tfw no Italian gf to console if Germany wins
>tfw you will never fuck away your Italian gf's football induced sadness

We were the bad guys in 2006
Since then we haven't won anything and that changed us, our heart has been purified

You do realize that both events would lead to a broken pelvis and several other minor bruises, right?

Not sure if I should watch it at home or risk going outside to the local pub. If we lose I'd rather sit at home depressed, shitposting on Sup Forums like every day of the year instead of being exposed to other people who will rant mindless shit with their lack of football knowledge.

That being said I honestly think we will beat Italy this time.

this, fuck him, he should play for Turkey

>tfw I'll have to pass dozen of pizza places with celebrating italians after the loss

Just order 12 pizza hawaii and remind them where they are and that their joy will fade away soon enough.

Already butthurt? Amazing

It's safe to say that whoever will win this match, France is going to get cucked hard

Of course, the frogs are fucked playing against the german team

Gonna be watching this in Italy, wearing my 2014 Germany kit.

Gomez wird ein Tor kriegen, ihr habt es erst hier gesehen :^)

>implying Turks don't own your street corner pizza shops

> no bully edition
> goes full brainless bully mode

I am disappointed...

About the match:
I'm not sure, but I actually think that we can win, but I suppose our Italy trauma is pretty deep and I do not know whether our player can overcome the mental barrier

elaborate pls
I'm all ears

Saying Müller is a meme is a meme itself

>where are you going to see it?
On my smartphone, which means no shitposting on spee. Oh well.

usual pub, it was a good omen up to now

i never watched the team i rooted for lose there except for when i went to see the friendly in March against... Germany
fuck

The implication that your italian gf would give a billionth of a shit about a football game staggers me.

can't wait for all the memes when germoney gets btfo

>where are you going to see it?
At my in-laws' house, jesus fuck. Let's hope the old man will be held up at work at least.

>mfw i will destroy my qt italian gf ass no matter what team will win

living the dream

>At my in-laws' house

omg but why?

>France
they are going to lose against Iceland

Can't wait for ANDONIO GONTE's demise, so he can pack his salamini and fly to england to get BTFO by Mou and IBRA.

>ANDONIO GONTE

>tfw i have an italian qt
>she's from trieste
>she doesn't want to be seen as italian
>not even slovene
>or hungarian
>or austrian
>she's just triestini

what a tight asshole she has though god damn

really looking forward to it. feel like >we can do it this time. it will be close either way tho

literally false flag

Post it.

Because it's my mother in law's birthday, how the fuck do I avoid that? I even told her I'd go myself before wifely compulsion, because I didn't even consider the eventuality of the game happening on the same day.
Ah well, it's not that I mind, as long as her husband keeps away. It's not like her sons will allow her to keep the tv off.

im so sorry my brother, let's hope your mother in law kid will protect the tv

bad luck brah

i hope that you can see it, but don't enjoy it too much though

I won't be able to watch the match cuz there is my friend's birthday. This fucker is the 2nd time that organize his party during a Germany - Italy (the last time i missed the 2012 semifinal euro)

he is not a friend, he is a cunt

fuck his mom and leave him forever

yeah just watch it over there. i mean comeon that should be possible if you explain it

I 100% guarantee you will find other people there who will want to watch it. Great opportunity to find out who's cool.

what a bastard

call in sick

It's your fucking NT match in a quarterfinal against the world champions.

How are there people that don't watch it?

i am of 60.000.000 people in Italy i choose to be friend with people who ABSOLUTELY HATE FOOTBALL

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

ONE FUCKING JOB

>women caring about sports
I wanna watch it. My brothers in law will want to watch. My father in law will want to watch it (although he might start cheering for Germany just to spite me).
Short of mother in law using every bit of emotional leverage she accumulated through roughly 80 man-years of acquaintanceship, that game is gonna be watched. It's just not gonna be as enjoyable as watching it in a more relaxed and less confrontational setting in which the focus is the game, not a pleasant old woman giving you disappointed puppy eyes for ignoring her during her birthday party.

TRIESTE BEST CITY
REMOVE SLOVENIAN MINORITY

I still cheer for Italy

pics or it didn't happen

Germany and Italy at it again.

also
>audi
>porsche
>Mercedes
>>>>Opel
my sides

>FIAT sucks meme
No, fuck you. It's better than half the brands the other nations have.
Also
>forgetting Pagani
Shiggery diggery do.

i didn't make the pic amic0.

why is that only the Germans and Japanese know how to make cars. All non-German European cars are junk, including those overpriced Italian lemons.

I had punto was a good car

>dat flag
>speaks about cars

FIAT is jewish not Italian.

Cars on fire are not something you should post while defending german engineering.

it's thursday and there's been like 50 threads about this since monday, how are you guys dealing with the hysteria

We invented the car. The japs invented quality management, copied from us and got a headstart.

Spee is far more concerned with the game than either country.

You're Argentina-in-a-Final tier when you face Italy in a tournament. I'm sorry Dietrich, but Italy have already won.