What YouTubers do you hate the most and why?

What YouTubers do you hate the most and why?

Killermeemstar and his drama shit.

Leafyishere because he's a fucking manchild

>implying keemstar isn't the best content creator of all time

Leafy, keem, pyro and all the other channels like that excluding gradeaundera and h3h3 one sides shit one sides not

This

is'nt that the point.....?

Videogamedunkey

Dunkey is shit, he thinks he's funny but he's not. He sounds like he has a trashy NY accent & his content is just a garbage can. What a scumlord tbh

YouTube threads are cancer

To be fair the guy does have the occasional shit video or says a joke that falls flat and not in a funny way.
But he's still better than 99% of the other "game related" YouTube channels (and lord knows there are far too many of those goddamn things).

Everything on Sup Forums has been cancer since 2008.

You fags still bring up Boxxy, so shut the fuck up.

Pointing out cancer is cancer you stupid summer fag
>look at me, so edgy
>am I 4channing right?

Why should i Hate someone. To feel better about myself?

GradeAUnderA. He's a self-righteous prick, full of himself. His fans are 100% trash, too.
H3H3 aswell, they're not funny at all.

Oroboro, because he brings forth the most retarded of all the Dark Souls pvpers
>I'm going to use a Brandon build
>oh shit I just died
>y it no work

>doesn't know how to grapefruit his man

That's a perfect example of why H3H3 isn't funny.
The VIDEO is funny as fuck. Hillarious.
But all they do is just add a bunch of unfunny shit-tier commentary your buddy would make. It's boring as hell, and weak. And they act like they're of such a higher quality than everything else, when they're actually by far one of the lowest quality channels out there. (that's succesful)

Relax, man. I actually agree with you. I was shown that video, told how funny it was, but I just... None of their videos made me laugh.
The videos they were reacting to were funnier.

Most of the "top tier" YouTube channels are shit in my opinion.

Calvin Vail and his legion of 12 year old cancer drones.

PewDiePie
JonTron
Jenna Marbles

Because they are fuckin cancer

Filthy Frank and Idubbz make decent content, but they have shitty cancer fanbases

>Trying this hard

Fucking idiot.

Calvin Vail

Name: Calvin Vail
DOB: 8/18/95

The Easter Egg Hunter

he always looks like he hasnt showered and he has that british accent that makes you sound like a retard

>JonTron
wrong.

Leafy because he thinks he's fucking hilarious even though I have yet to ascertain a single comedic thing in any of his videos.

No matter wich one, just every single fucking on of them.. Pooptubers should all die

calvin vail because he changes forms so many times and every one of them is ugly as sin

Lindsey Stirling because she has no nude photos

You've got good taste, user

How do you explain the fact that markiplier has so many subscribers then? Faggot

fucking right...

Luna and xcodeh, pathetic faggots