Nigger hate thread

Nigger hate thread.

I haven't seen one in awhile.

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/politics/2014/08/police-shootings-michael-brown-ferguson-black-men
killedbypolice.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's a lot more black guys that are Sup Forums tards now. This kind of thread should be history.
Welcome to 2016.

America doesn't have a gun problem.

America has a nigger problem.

Like, dood, when do we get to do a Drumpf hate thread?

I wish i had this when i was in highschool.
Damn.

tering het oude station ook nog

I bought my first house 4 years ago. Duplex next to mine moves in 2 black fams. They sit on the porch all fucking day and night making a fuck ton of chimp noise, trash the whole neighborhood.. Go to realtor to try and sell. Fucking property is worth 20k less than I paid for it. List it anyways. Niggers scare away every potential buyer.

In order.

>everyone should
>everyone should
>I think it was blacks that first sold their brethren as slaves
>nope. There were black slave owners, but they were generations away from the first.
>who "runs" a ghetto? how do you calculate this?
>nope, i think black people get shot more than everyone else, by each other and cops.
>poor people love to loot
>blacks love to shoot each other. I think for blacks, gun ownership is next only to cell phone ownership in numbers.
>I agree, but lets start the conversation with facts, not klanish bullshit.

by running a ghetto he means in control of the city you doorknob

you are a fuckin idiot.

The south should have shipped them back to Africa when they realized they were going to lose the war.

We're fucked now.

How can anyone be this stupid. kek.

How so?

Whites are shot more by police.

You know that was a joke right

White propel are retarded

sources plz
sources plz

find the sources yourself lazy nigger.

I can see they physics of the game playing into this...
>KKK member punches another member
>Start hitting eachother
>madness

motherjones.com/politics/2014/08/police-shootings-michael-brown-ferguson-black-men

killedbypolice.net/

The burden is actually on you, the claimant, to provide the source. The person with whom you're arguing is under no obligation to find a source for your own unfounded claims

that's dumb. Cheap food, specifically cheap, ready-made food is often very fatty. It is also proven that a lot of poor people cling to the "looking well-fed makes you look afluent" idea that was prevalent after WWII.

I don't disagree with the thought, but I disagree vehemently with the example chosen.

That my friend, is called a blockbuster

don worry. a white person already did that for him since hes too ignorant to use google

Where do you find the Klan rally?

Try using "facts" in your rebuttal, this means finding out first if the claims made are accurate.
I did and they are
Fact: Facts don't come in different colours..

Yeah come on guys its the current year

>No majority
Okay that's some nigger math you got going there. Even if this graph was true White non Latinos would still be the majority. 43 is a greater number than 26.5 or 24.8

Over 50% is a majority you dumbass.

Add the latino and black figures together, what do you get?

>Okay that's some nigger math you got going there

Nope, you don't know how to count.

This is some nigger maths m8.
There are 5 demographics, so the largest demographic is the majority.
Latinos are not blacks and blacks are not latinos

This is why people think all racists are idiots. 50 percent does not automatically make you a majority. Having a bigger number than the rest makes you a majority.
Did you fags ever go to primary school???

Whites aren't the majority, they are the biggest percentage as a single unit.
White people are not over 50%, therefore not the majority, the other groups are in the majority.

English doesn't seem to be your strongpoint either;

"noun, plural majorities.
the greater part or number; the number larger than half the total (opposed to minority ):"

Oh dear, you got owned son!

>This is why people think all racists are idiots

Haha! Who's the idiot now?

Niggers really can't do maths lmfao fam

>over 50%
>OVER

sum bodi cal ambalamps

interesting definition of majority there.
>inb4 that's some jew goyim definition

>There are 5 demographics, so the largest demographic is the majority.

>the greater part or number; the number larger than half the total (opposed to minority.

Kek, you are an ass!

whoever said whites aren't the majority.
point still stands. Majority = biggest number

Not really. See

this guy gets it.

Try using an English dictionary, not an internet one (google explanations are for retards).

Eh... I hate niggers, too, but you have to admit that the government intentionally infected them with syphilis.

And also if you look at the pie chart, you can see that whites are bigger by a great margin, enough to set them apart and be considered the majority in this case.

>sees post
>does a double take
>does a 360 and walks away from post

Should have clicked on the "more";

the greater number.
"in the majority of cases all will go smoothly"
synonyms: larger part/number, greater part/number, major part, best/better part, main part, most, more than half; bulk, mass, weight, (main) body, preponderance, predominance, generality, lion's share; (the) people, the masses, the silent majority
"in the majority of cases"

>more than half

Kek!

Hung by your own petard numb-nuts, it's "more than half", when you press more on the definition.