Balding thread

Balding thread
Sup Sup Forums, I'm 21 and already balding, anyone else going through it? Feels bad man. It's not as bad as the pic, about half as bad. It's not receding from my forehead just from the crown. My hairs about shoulder length right now and I'm thinking about shaving it bald and then starting rogaine since my hairs too long for it grow right, is that a good plan? It hasn't gotten any worse than where it's at now so I'm wondering if it might be because I brush it constantly. Are there any decent hair cuts I could rock with out it looking terrible?

Shave everything man. Just shave everything. It's over for us boyo. Do you hear me? It's OVER.

I was going bald at 19, prob similar to the pic at 21, and I'm 29 now so I feel like I can offer some advice.

Stop trying to fight nature. Shave your fucking head and fucking own it. There is nothing more pathetic than buying vanity products to try and help keep some of your hair, and if you stop using it, whatever you saved falls out, so you need to be strictly regimented, and as a result, you are enslaved by your hair. And guess what? It isn't even guaranteed to work, and everyone KNOWS.

Be a fucking man. Shave your head. Remember Bald > Balding

Hair today, gone tomorrow!

Bald by choice isn't a bad thing if you go through with it

Started balding at age of 28, decided to shave it... never looked back. Women LOVE guys with shaved heads...

Yea that's what it seems like. I literally hate my face though and can't seem to build up the courage to do it.at least with my hair the way it is now I can wear a hat and cover it up constantly but fuck it gets tiring worrying about it

shave it, get swole, slay bitches

^^^ So much this. The same thing happened to me and shaving it all off was the best decision I ever made for my appearance. After the initial surprised reactions from family and friends are over with you WILL notice more lingering gazes coming your way, especially if you own it confidently. Shaved is a style that's in right now anyway, so you have no reason to keep the hair you have left. Just be done with it and move on.

If you already have a loving gf, shave it.
If you don't, kys.

As simple as that

You guys are slowly building my confidence and I thank you for that haha.

Thats kinda plan b right now already anyways

feels bald, man.

There are some black market products to reverse it but you have to use it while u still have hair...I met Daniel Tosh once who was having a similar problem (although he was older) and he told me there is some good shit out here u just have look around. Maybe on the deepweb

same story here, began balding at 20 / 22 or something.
Now i just keep it short and it looks better that way, also easy in the morning.
and no costs for the hair dresser that can't do shit for you anyway.

Almost every man is balding nowadays. And it's getting worse. Some of them are just better at hiding it

Same than all the people before: shave your head, be happy with it. Keep a three days beard.

Wear a cap for the first summer though, you don't want a sunburn.

Don't get our hopes up like that

35 here and my hair line is receding a fair bit plus grey is coming in above my ears and the odd few grey hairs around my head. My crown is still full, it's just the hairline that's going back

I'd rather be bald than literally killing myself with unknown and poisonous drugs LOL

>and he told me there is some good shit out here u just have look around
Sounded like someone half assed getting out of talking to you about your lack of confidence faggot.

He just didnt want to talk to you about that shit no more.

Was born with a Vegeta hairline, still have it. Dunno if I should call it receding.

You lucky bastard.

well bro i lost my brave battle at 24 it decided to do a complete french retreat, only had sex 1 time in 4 years since then

>my hair line
>implying that can even be called a hairline

tepkok

any chance you can grow a beard? my hair started going freshman year of high school i'm 23 now and finally shaved it all off a couple months ago. if you don't suck at growing at least 5 oclock shadow or some kind of beard it helps a lot too

I was balding when I was 18, had a little problem dating but it was mostly me worrying about my hairline....oddly enough the decent girls didn't care.....I wound up dating and marrying the hottest girl in the class.....still married.... be a good man, don't be a dick and don't sweat the hairline

I made it to about 25 before it was too bad. Shaved head ever since. There are meds you can take but the side effects make it not worth it.

Just take PROPECIA and be done with it faggot.

Deepweb kek... If you re not in an advanced stage... Take propecia and hold/improve your hair indefinately.

There are practically NO side effects to finasteride

>indefinately
10 years max faggot

Be Jewish. Why do you think they wear those Yarmulkes?

Nope can't grow shit for a beard. I can grow a decent goatee but everywhere else is just spotty

When you say "Don't fight nature," all I can think about is how we've evolved from hairballs, into hair-patches, into 3 major patches of hair and 5 minor, and how the future of the species just might be the perfectly shaven man.
My god, all that baby oil...

Never heard of propecia before. You should give me insight as to what it is/where to buy it before I start looking

Whatever you do, DON'T take anti DHT tablets.
Your body needs DHT.
Baldness seeeeems to be about circulation, because if you look at where men go bald, it's always the top/middle and also the front of the head.
This is because these parts are not being stimulated often enough.
I haven't got my hair back, but I'm going to try and do things to try and stimulate the hair follicles to get them to grow.
Your ahir is stil there, it's just that the hair has become small, thin and white.
If you go look in the mirror, you will see the tiny little white hairs on your head.

So how do you improve circulation to the scalp?

Massages + warm coconut oil

Also exercise

Strong broscience

Pharmaceutical shill right here.

Finasteride. There are two drugs globally and scientifically recognized (fda approved and so on) to treat Alopecia Androgenica.

1) minoxidil
2) finasteride (propecia)

The first works but needs to be applied locally and often. And its effects are not as good as finasteride.

I'm done, do a little google search and you'll see.

It s not voodoo, it s not alternative fucking medicine, it s science.
Yeah right, don't take the only drug that works, try stimulating your fucking whore of a mother.

You could look up scalp massages.
Just try different things to stimulate it and don't listen to the shill going on about "drugs are the only thing that will bring it back".

LOL, you're clueless as fuck. Been using it since 21 when I started to notice my hairline recede even slightly because it runs in the family on both sides. Am now 33 and virtually nothing changed to my hairline ever since. Just can't grow anything back that's already gone so you have to get onto that stuff quick once you start losing your hair.

Start balding at 21 (im 25 now) used minoxidil since then but a couple of moths ago i decided to shave my head and stop wasting my money and time. You cant fight against nature and genetics.

Yeah, go on and lose all the hair.

Nice piece of advice troll user

>I, therefore everyone

STFU. You're just lucky

^

This.

Been using it 2 years now and never been so happy with my hair.

START EARLY!

And what happens when you STOP taking minoxidil or finasteride?

NO you fuckhead, it's been scientifically prpven, there are literally tens of scientific studies about that

What about all the negative side effects people on propecia are reporting? The impotence, etc?

And these studies are in no way, shape or form connected to the companies who make "anti balding" drugs, are they?

your nose looks neverending

Sup dude. Im 26 and started balding a bit by bit at 21 years old. Im at a point where I dont know if I should go bald or not...

If it makes you feel any better there was a guy in the army at same time as me, he was 19 years old and he had an old man bald (like 70-80 year old guy's hair)

I've heard that rubbing bleach and cow shit on your scalp can stimulate the hair worms to grow again so that you won't be bald no more

>literally tens
>LITERALLY
>TENS

You lose all the hair you would have lost without propecia. But obviously in shorter period.

Like...

20yo -> 5 hairs

24yo PROPECIA -> 5 hairs
24yo NO propecia -> 3 hairs

25yo stopped PROPECIA -> 2 hairs
25yo NO propecia -> 2 hairs

Not worth it dude.
It's the same with anti DHT supplements as well.

You gotta be at least a little skeptical that the people who are doing these studies are the ones who stand to gain tthe most from it financially.

Balding builds character. You shouldn't care about that kind of thing. Anybody who won't date you because of it is a shallow piece of shit.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh right.
So people need to constantly BUY the stuff in order to keep their hair?
Is that correct?

Started shaving my head before I had to shave my face. I know the feels. Girls like rubbing the fuzz, though. Just buy a pair of decent clippers and go over it once a week or so. No need to take a razor to your head unless you're black.

Yes.

Personal experience: nothing changed.

Scientific studies: 1-2% experience sexual side effects. Of those 1-2%, another 1% (like 1 in 10000 that takes propecia) keeps the side effects even after stopping the drug.

Normally people who experience side effects is people that already had problems in that area

Oh, I see, no financial incentive going on here then.

Yes, but with the impotence, you'll have more time for Sup Forums

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrreeeeeee.
I can TOTALLY believe THAAAAATTTTT.

Yes.

It s a choice. I would spend much much much more than I currently spend on propecia (I buy the original one but there are several options to save money) in order to keep my hair

Reckful?

>Daniel Tosh
Sounds legit.

You can either:

a: accept it and shave/not shave your head
or

B:

>save up money

>get a hair transplant.

Then don't. Who cares

If someone wants to keep his hair... The drugs are put there and works.

No because I choose to have good genetics

Then don't.

But... Consider that these are scientific studies. While you are a 14yp butthurt virgin faggot.

Then you would have lost any bit of hair that you got to keep by using it in the first place. Basically, keep taking it until you're ready to say "fuck it" and stop then and embrace the baldness when you're older. Also, you can't have kids while being on Finasteride because it'll have a significantly higher chance of having certain birth effects. Whatever, who wants kids anyways.

I don't know the exact percentages, like 5% or so get to cope with impotence and what not? The only side effect I may have noticed is that whenever I cum it's a little less than what it was before. But I've been taking it for so long that it could have been age decreasing my volume all the same. Nothing changed in my sexual appetite nor did it in my ability to get boners. If you do get to cope with side effects, you can just stop taking the drug and go back. All side effects have shown to be completely reversible.

You're an idiot, I assume you also believe that the first Moon landing was taped in a studio in Hollywood?

Don't bother. Keep your hair short for now, and when you're in your later 20's, look into getting a hair transplant.

depression, reduced libido, breast growth...

more like not scratching, and continuous cutting. The exercise is true, builds testosterone

Look OP, the guy from the "scientifically PROVEN" chemical company wants you to believe that CHEMICALS are the "only way" to get your hair back.
Look into things more and good luck.
I'm out of here.

1% chance at best

Get a hair transplant.

testosterone is responsible for hair loss lol
that's why women often keep their hair (low testosterone levels). it only gets thinner

Stop eating shitty Muricans food and start exercising. All of those effects have been proven for less than 1-2% of the sample with a significant sample. Bigger chance you just ate too many fucking burgers and would have gotten man tits either way.

that is A LOT for medicine

Propecia it really works to stop it. I've even heard some people got some regrowth been on it for 3 years haven't lost any more hair

Yeah I m paid to stay on Sup Forums kek best job ever

The truth is: I've been scammed by some fucking "hair vip center" that sells garbage that "stimulates growth, naturally"...

... After losing a lot of money and hair I gave up and I started with propecia.

I have the same hair I had when I started, maybe even more. I'm happy, I have no side effects and I want to help everOne who struggles like me with hairloss.

How much does a hair transplant generally cost?

Don't even get into arguments with these 15 year old troll retards. OP has the necessary info to stop his hair loss if he wants to, use some fucking Google. I'm out of here as well.

I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you, user. We don't really...

Is this reckful in the OP?

Don't necessarily shave, It depends how badly you're balding. I was told why I had shaved by so many girls I knew and while I'm definitely balding you can rock it out if it's short enough and not too bad.

case by case basis.

Fuck I'd love to shave mine but I have head moles apparently. I know that shit is unsexy so I'm clinging to every last fucking strand

I'm in the same boat. 30 and about 75% better than your picture but I can tell the loss is increasing in speed. I gained like 25lbs in the past couple of years too so I'm afraid to shave it. If I can get back in shape I will shave, but nobody likes a slightly soft looking guy with a shaved head. If you do shave, make sure you're in shape or on your way to being in shape.

It's subjective. Some do and some don't.

22 here and it's slowly starting. its gonna suck for me because there is a big ass dent in the back of my head, it looks very deformed

Look at his show season 1 and now. He was straight up balding bad and quick. He got some good shit done whatever it was.

Try afro semen

Best name drop of 2016

Yo are you that midget fucker that's always fighting people?

Protip: don't buy drugs or topicals to try and fight it.

The minoxidil you can buy at the store works by merely increasing blood flow to your scalp. That's it. There's no magic whatsoever going on there, just a little extra blood flow.

If you're determined to fight it, there's a pretty strong body of evidence that a hormone known as DHT (testosterone, but much more potent) inhibits hair growth on the scalp. Certain foods inhibit the production of DHT in the body, others will make your hair healthier.

I mean, you're on /b, so it's safe to say that your diet is probably shit.

Failing that, there's the nuclear option of shaving your head.

The upside of DHT is that it's also responsible for beard growth. Take note of the correlation between epic beards and hair loss. I mean, it's a more potent form of testosterone, so really one way to look at it is that bald men are simply more manly than these full-headed fags that can't pull off a proper beard.

27yo virgin skinny fat with lots of hair on my head and ass