Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Kyouko claimed.

>Generally speaking I'm also a lot more productive during the night hours.

Serial Killer?

Hello friends

Yay!

You're my favorite Austrian, but I'm not sure if there are any others in the threads...

I'm hoping they have Houndoom, I like them. I still don't know why they didn't have the mega evolution be a Cerberus though

Still here

Nothing wrong with being gay

Reclaiming the dab, err I mean the wife

so i worked up the courage to finally tell my therapist some more truth about me and now we are doing some new stuff he wants to be more aggressive in his tactics and we ended up making a safe place for me i had to tell him what it was

>mfw i have to tell him about being at the beach with esdeath

Dio-sama...
Just trying to get a match as Akali but people just keep dodging.

This is getting a bit autistic.

I don't really care, they don't go making super long text about us, and I'm friend with most of them so whatever

I think that we have at least 5 persons who aren't heterosexuals

At least we have Waifus..
>Even I think that been a girl would be nice, but with 1.90m (6.22 I think) and a super deep voice I just accepted that it won't happen, and I like girls too

*Insert cleaver way of saying Blair is Claimed*

*grabs bowl of popcorn*

>And Eevees
Muh nigga.

Wew, now that had to be awkward.

If you say tank Akali you're losing some serious respect points.

It's the Twilight Zone.

Only during non-work days.

tell him about /waifu/.

I'm tired.

Ok, nice introduction

What might the "more truth" be?

You don't have to say anything if you don't want though, just seems like you are
Moo
Well, I can't really blame them

I'm proud of you ^-^
I wish the best for you :o
What's your favorite tf2 class?
I was pretty good with pyro but I loved engineer :0

Hey.

I second this.

>Only during non-work days.
Nice.

Cute pic.

Well the base game will be free...
Do you really think Bethesda would abandon paid Mods just like that? They even commented that introducing it to an already existing Community of Modders was a bad idea, and now they Release a 'new' game...
But there were torrents for the Mods as quickly as the thing was introduced, considering that Bethesda doesn't Invest a Cent in this system it's unlikely they'll go after that (in the old System)

YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKING FREEEAAAKS! YOU'RE ACTING LIKE YOU'RE MARRIED TO FUCKING CARTOONS LMAO. BUNCH OF FUCKING FREAKS. THESE CARTOON CHARACTERS ARE JUST SOME OLD JAPANESE GUY'S IMAGINATION AND YOU WANT TO MARRY THEM. LMAAOOOO

hello azusa
that's something a faggot would say

Correct.
Wish I could tell somebody about me having a waifu, kek. I never even tell my psychiatrist anything that's wrong with me, not even if I'm depressed. But I'm proud of you dude! Glad to hear that.

No, just normal AP Akali, I rarely ever play melee assassins but I felt like trying Akali, this is going to be my third match as her.

For Dio's sake I though by now you would've realised that it's "Clever" not "Cleaver" unless I'm missing some joke.

I want to share a dildo with Azusa

How are you?
What are you listening to?

Best type moon claimed.

Neko thread

I'm the only Austrian on /waifu/ as far as I know. Some are from german, and near Austria but not from Austria.

Houndoom... oh, wait, that was this fire dog looking thing, right? Didn't have one.

Yeah, I could, but I can't control a level 64 Gardevoir without my badges.
>Fisting Nintendo with a hot iron
Don't! Wait until they release the new Zelda and the new Pokemon!

Well, being homosexual or bisexual isn't as obscure as being trans kek

I still think it's an actual sickness. Give me a pill to make me feel content with my dick and I say fuck the hormones.

>Leafeon
Go away.
>Sylveon highest level
Maybe stay.
I even collected some pics of Sylveon in case I have to change waifu due to someone like chen again.

Oh, my bad, just a typo.

I never played it. I mostly stick to the same games for years and don't get the chance to try most of them. Just kill me fam.

I'm doing fine, spamming practice exams and listening to F A ∞.
Anything ambient-ish is great to study.

>Neko thread

Sure.

Still studying?

>Good thing I never opened up to my therapist
I am not that delusional though...

It really does hurt ;-;
rolling for you to be my f word (don't like to say it)
#lovewins
I want to share one with you :3

That wouldn't be very safe. The infections and whatnot oh boy

pls no

Bethesda is going to die if they're not careful. Ever since Fallout 4 I've really started to hate them as a company.

>This is getting a bit autistic.
>getting

Respect points have stayed intact. Keep on the good deleting ADCs, Dio.

I like my leafy friend!
>I may have had a literal obsession with Sylveon for a while
>3 plushies, Summoner name, and a Jacket based on it

Yes, with the occasional break to spy this thread.

Really, now?

No. It would be like a double sided thing.

Fear not, I won't kill them... I'm just gonna hurt them.. really really bad..

have i ever not been autistic?

i told him i was on a anonymous forum and i got pissed and freaked out at some anons on the site i meant waifu but i figured saying that would make more sense to him

some of my edgy thoughts im just scared he wont believe me and be like great another emo faggot

its scary but i think it will be worth it in the end

Mooo.

How are you?

Oh boy

Hm, oh well

Yes, the fire dark one

Need me to turn it into a cool robo leg?

>cute pic
I could say the same about you.

Let me see, will bunny girl suffice?

I knwo I have some neko pictures buried somewhere too.

I want to have sex with Homura

But that was your waifu before Chara.
Mizore or what was her name.
I remember you claiming her before chara.

I know, GYBE is good for that kind of mood.
I'm glad you're fine, Homu.

Now that's aggressively lewd

Being trans is like being an evolved Pokemon. Is like being gay but accepting more what ya want to be

>to spy this thread.

You stalker.

Wew lad.

>I even collected some pics of Sylveon in case I have to change waifu due to someone like
Pls don't leave chara with that reputation
>Replaced by a pink dog

;3
If you can, say "I love you cutie"
Your filename confused me then, thought you played it :p
Nice hand :0
I wanna be a robot! :O

Where are you from?
>Please be American

Well I mean, better with friends.
It's definitely a lot better to not keep it from others.
>trans
>evolved pokemon
kek
Quick question, how do I help one of my friends evolve? I'm really not sure on how to do it, but she's a pre mtf trans, and I feel like I can't help her enough.

I'm not sure if that's completely safe. Then again neither is sex as a whole. With the disease, and the infections.

Oh hello. I'm uh okay I guess. I wasted my whole day with out realizing it and now I have no idea what to do. You?

I love you, cutie.

Don't know if you want me to voc it. I'm on my iPad so...

We could always just do a bunny/rabbit theme.

Yeah, I'm american, why do you ask?

filename says otherwise
roll

That's a bit harder of a theme for me.

When you have the chance and if you want to, don't want you to strain yourself :3

My dream is to be pretreated by a futa Azusa.

Don't really want to penetrate her. I like her being pure

Hope everything is going ok for you

Moo

I think I can arrange that

Did you gave fun wasting time?

I worked out, that was the most productive thing I did

I will later tonight. Be on the lookout for me.

I have a ton, Shiki is both compared to one in the second movie and there's that one Aprils fool's design that sticked.

Just be sure to know if she is comfortable with what it's (or isn't) in the middle of her legs. If not try to show her that is nothing wrong assuming what ya really want to be. WELCOME TO THE 21 CENTURY

>Going to have some English classes. I may disappear

Sylveon is Dohvakin. Dragonborn.
>I'm still laughing about the fact that my Sylveon Moonblasted one of the top 4 away without a care while smiling like it usually does
I also want a Sylveon Plush!

Leave them in working condition!

Ah, yes, that thing! I don't think I saw one in Omega Ruby... maybe I did? I don't know...

How long did you lurk before? Yeah, it was Mizuki. But... well there is not much fanart of her and always posting black white is rather boring for me.

>trans
>evolved Pokémon

I think it's more like a shiny Pokémon. Rare in nature since it has a hard time surviving. And no, it's not about what you want to be but... what you are I guess... but it's better if you ask a professional instead of me.

Ahaha, I won't, only when someone is using my pictures again and impersonating me like Chen did.

You help her by being supportive. Be there for her if she wants to nag about her problems and things like that.
As you might imagine we get pretty big backlash for being trans.
And your job is to remind her that she will always get backlash, but you will also be here for her.

just some nasty thoughts i get when im upset

What kind of exercise? :0
Thanks love :)

My waifu is probably a lesbian...

How do you deal with this fact, /waifu/?

>actually getting mad at Chen

You learn to self insert as the little girl

You're a tranny so its fine :0
Roll for gay love ;3

The thing of Wanting. Is more my bad. I still do some grammar mistakes, 'cause I'm used to Portuguese and shit

That's life, accept it

Embrace it.

I don't think she wants to have sex with you, unless you're pink haired and look like a 14y/o.

It is, most post-rock is great to study but I listen mostly to stronger ambiance artists to study.

>You stalker.
Yes I am, and I don't know if I should be happy or not about that.

I don't really remember why I named it like that instead of the regular number.

It's a one sided relationship anyway and that only makes things better, lesbians have superior taste compared to straight woman.

Well my waifu isn't lesbian, so I don't deal with it. If it's about your waifu being lesbian, I'm sure I could get some good spank bank material thinking of Yui and Asuza.

Which is a rather ironic safe space if you ask me. But I'm glad to hear you're making progress. Sorry I haven't been around.

>Yes I am, and I don't know if I should be happy or not about that.

You can stalk me anytime to be honest.

This.

You know Shiki, you still seem like a stuck up cunt but at least you have a great sense of humor

It was, okay. I was testing out body mods, and trying to find out why the bow I was using was going off the screen.

Mugi! I missed you!

>>I don't think she wants to have sex with you, unless you're pink haired and look like a 14y/o.
That can be arranged.
People take me far too seriously.

and iam hurting this ugly bitch by making her look ugly which try to hide like the ugly guys losers so this ugly bitch just try to hurt me cause is ugly and has no friends and is lame and is a total loser n only got friends cause outnumber the popular people and hurt the popular people the lame way until talk to the ugly people losers cause try to know everything so has to hurt itself and there ugly and think is better then everybody but is a lame bitch like the ugly guys losers and ugly people loser that bother the popular people actors and the popular people
and this ugly nigger bitch is ugly and gets angry cause she mad cause shes black and gets angry cause is ugly like the ugly people losers
and shes black and is angry cause shes black and try to hurt me but is a stupid black bitch that bother people and the ugly people losers try to bring the popular people down and its a good chance cause the ugly people losers outnumber the popualr people
thats why this dumb ugly nigger bitch try to be better then me or the popular people

thats why fuck family guy

Miho claimed

I didn't either, they were in X and Y though

Most people do that kind of stuff

Cardio and some strength training.

Well, my waifu probably is asexual though

Also rolling for gay love

Did you get it to work?

love you bb

Something bothering you beautiful?

Like 3 months or 4.

>getting mad at Chen.

Well said.

Everything about you is a good thing, Homu, don't worry.

I can dye my hair and I do look about 14, actually.

I found an NES and games :0

What's with these threads and trannys?

its ok glad to see you are back

yeah its when you believe you might do some of those things is when it gets dangerous though

I have no idea how portuguese grammar works lol, no problem.
Like I said, better ask a professional about it.

oh, in X and Y I just got into Pokémon again, so that's that.

woah, that's really long
>I always get mad
>I'm Temperus Maximus