He is the best music blog right now. Prove me wrong

He is the best music blog right now. Prove me wrong.

Fuck off, Marcel.

tiny mix tapes
it's like if the pitchfork kid a review formed its own site it's amazing

they can be poptimists sometime though

hahah. nice meme marcel your taste is shit

Kid is ugly as fuck. I wish him the best of luck, but... attractiveness usually correlates with taste (and intelligence for that matter).

>please dont ddos me

oh my god he thinks hes le /fa/ man but that fit is horrible for literally everything hes wearing

marcel is shit

tmt is pretty good but i agree with

translation: the only music blog i am actively aware of is his

He's got moxie, I like him. Also i can't wait until his noodz leak.

all of the other music blogs really bore me because they always cover the same shit posted on every other blog. just my opinion though.

moxie is the GOAT soda

Similar to Mexican Coke they make a premium Moxie with sugar, if you can find it. Fuuggg man it's so good.

True, but they usually have reviews/analyses that actually try to cogently defend their positions, which other pop-friendly publications don't do.

The Quietus is also good, for the most part

sup marcel

Ever had Indian Coke? Legit tastes like curry it will change your life

Go to bed montel

No and groce

yeah i can see that. they're far from some of the worst offenders out there, they're pretty decent.

i stopped checking the quietus a while ago because their content got so boring desu.

marcel barely even does reviews anymore but the reason why i like him is because he's a great source for music i have a hard time finding anywhere else

TMT and sometimes Resident Advisor. I've learned of some cool new artists from Marcel but his strategy is:

>weird and not pure shit - 7 or higher
>poppy - 3 or lower

>attractiveness usually correlates with taste (and intelligence for that matter)
not even remotely

k

>and intelligence for that matter
LOL

I'd fuck Marcel's mom

Yeah, I know. As a compensating teenager, finding out that you're both ugly and only merely of average intelligence can be really hard and you'll likely reject it dismissively.

i'm attractive but dumb as shit. what do you have to say to that?

You'll do well in life, most likely. Your need for intelligence is not as extreme as uglier people and plus it'll come about easier as well.

>just work on gains bro

he isn't music,he is a person.
there you go

post pic pls. i love dumb guys who are just teeming with sperm

Honestly, his jawline is fucking weird, but if he works out and grows a beard he'll probably look pretty good.

marcel please go

when will this meme die

When will Marcel die