These are my new neighbors, I really want to hook up with one of them but I am nervous about how to approach them...

These are my new neighbors, I really want to hook up with one of them but I am nervous about how to approach them. We get along and I don't want to make things awkward. The one on the left is 18, one on the right is 20.

holy fucking shit, you just struck a gold-mine

right?

How old are you, OP?

the question is, how do we go about this? He said that they don't get along, maybe give them a welcoming gift or something, to make it neutral ground so that he can advance. A barbeque including the community is a good choice.

when did I ever say we don't get along? I said we DO get along. And they have been over for a bbq already

ah right, sorry misread the title. Any ideas of your own?

No chance, user. They're looking for older dudes with money.

I was thinking of asking them to come over to chill and have a beer when my parents aren't around.

how is your social status OP?
0 to 10?

probably 7.5-8

Post pic of yourself so we can be honest with you about embarrassing yourself.

fuck off underage summer

first of all, choose one, dont try on both

Dang, so you're right in the middle. This could go either way. Perhaps a community thing like mentioned? Or what about your family welcomes their family? I don't know, just throwing out ideas.

Dubs confirm this. You're gonna have to eventually choose one. Hang out with both of them, and if you can, hang out with each one individually to see which one you really end up being attracted to.

Post more

Kek. That was a good thread

This
I don't want to get your hopes up, but you might have a chance depending on wether she's even looking for some D right now.
You also don't belong here, normie.

Yeah idk man, go for it though you have nothing to lose

The younger one is 10/10

What makes me a normie?

She's who I want the most

first drop the glasses, get contact lenses, believe me you would look much better with them and start to wear better clothes and lift more and than you can think of hooking up with them. How old are you anyway?

again with this shitty thread?

like i said, I'm 19

Go for the younger. You being older might appeal if your in college and she's still in high school.

ok, 5/10 (you started this thread, keep it real)
invite a few friends (that have lower social status than you do) for a bbq. go over to them and say you'll be loud yada yada and "reluctantly" invite them over

learn how to dress, get better frames or contacts

I'm going to be a sophmore in college, she is gonna be a frosh

>shitposting intensifies

Damn, the left is 10/10. Right 9/11

I got contacts, don't worry hahaaa

because you come in and raid every thread, I'm just trying to get advice

How many times have you posted this thread now? 40? 50? 100?

Shit, son. The foreveralone is strong in this one.

Give me their contact information, OP. I'll do some scouting for you and ill let you know which way is best to approach without stealing either of them for myself or fucking it up for you in any way whatsoever.

WARNING:this will only work if you are physically attractive. Either of those girls are fucking 10/10 which means they can pull 10/10 guys.

Invite them both over but go for the younger one. The 20 year old could/will snag much older/wealthier guys. Compliment them both but be extra nice to the older one. If you get the older one to like you as a friend she will speak on your side to the younger one.

>Ohh I like user, he's so cute, and I think he likes you.

Its just like being nice to the ugly girl in the group when pulling women at the bar. They are always the one to cock block. If you get the sister on your side you are golden.

If you have a big dick/really good in bed the younger will tell the older one.

>like i said, I'm 19

>one person
>raid

Dude, if i had such neighboorhood. :) If you want just to fuck them - don't be fucking yourself, act like you care sexually but never say it loud, it will come slightly when the time comes also be brave and act like fucking best guy in the world, always doing something, always busy because of very exciting and UNUSUALLY things + ask by the way if she wants to be your companion in one of your trips + be mysterious but confident and decent. XD You know, like these all men in movies, cause you just want to fuck them, who cares what will happen next. I dont recommend relationships just because she's hot as fuck.

This

Guy up speaking about pull/push is right, listen, maybe read more about it.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WEARING WHITE BOY?

NIGGA YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'RE STRAIGHT FROM THE WONDER YEARS

:(

Nice

here are all of them

The one on the right is 10/10

the one on the right is 13...

I was about to reply with some advice and then it dawned on me: I haven't got a clue.

Just fucking do it man, what have you got to lose?

Alright alright, I'll invite over tomorrow night for a drink

There you go. Thats a good start. Also general advice: be an intersting person. One could be a complete 10/10 but if you have the personality of a tranquilized matress then you wont get far.

Just find a good place to go on a hike and invite one or both. Bitches love hiking

alright haha, I'll invite both

You've got potential. Ditch the glasses and start lifting. I'd stick with that sort of wardrobe, these girls look like the upper class preppy types. Be forewarned, however, shitting where you eat can become a nightmare. A better approach might be to ingratiate yourself with the hot neighbor chicks as a friend, and bang their hot friends instead.

You're a good looking guy. Just make them laugh a lot. Knock on their door and ask them if they wanna do something wild and spontaneous. etc etc

Older dude with money reporting in. When should I expect them to arrive?

No point. They have BBCs on call.

what makes you say that?

RIGHT!

better looking than expected from Sup Forums lurker but you definelty look dorky let's be honest. Your shots are likely slim to none unless you have a great scheme. I'd say get the 18 year old good and drunk or go to the same party or something of the sort. Otherwise you'll likely just forever be friend zoned and they'll love asshole guys.

ik your feel to an extent friend but they're fucking crazy hot. What a fantasy haha.