Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Kyouko claimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NPN2u7GlCxY
youtu.be/rx6iD5igrR0
youtube.com/watch?v=TBsdWW7MOew
youtu.be/Yt0GG-c1Jvc
myanimelist.net/character/75826/Koutarou_Araki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I should correct myself though, this is as close to my true personality as anyone has ever seen, so congratulations to you guys I suppose.

Im about to leave for work, about 5 mins.

Shino CLub thread Get!!!

Best type moon claimed.

I'm off now everyone. Bye

I really love Nazo No Kanojo X.
U
RA
BE
-SAN

Miho claimed

Post Dank shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=NPN2u7GlCxY

>claimed

Akiko claimed

Another thread, another Ohayou
Where the fuck is that lazy nigger Mugen?

Nothing wrong with being trans :)

just sitting beside her on a deserted island at night on the beach with the jungle behind me and my head in her lap

>when you have to say that in person you wan to die

Yeah sorry to say, but by the looks of it you don't know either.

You don't appear to be very old. Some eople don't know who they are when they are even in their 40s, slow down there.

I'm off to bed. See you guys later tonight.

Welcome back everyone

Ah. I see. Well, I'm still glad that you uh... calmed down and aren't that mad anymore since I hate useless discussion.

>Her droll is a drug
Don't, you don't want her drool.

Oh, keine Sorge, ist mir schon klar...
achja, wer bist du denn eigentlich? Seh dich nie was claimen... Yume?

Uhm... As far as I know gender identity and sexual orientation are not linked together.
So, it doesn't matter if you like cock or cunts or both.
At least that's what I researched on the subject. A Professional might give you better answers.

He'll be here more towards night I think. Want me to give it to em?

(Most hated waifu)
I wanted to see myself through the mind of who I like, didn't work.

(Konata)
Life is hard without internet. How is your data doing? Can't you turn your phone into a wi-fi spot?

(Shiro)
Welp, knowing your true self entirely is hard, you will never be able to predict how you react into a situation that you never experienced before.
>enough edge to cut the world in half
How would you cut it? Would you separate the nigger hemisphere from the other one?

(Kyouko)
It's been a while since I saw the unedited version of this.

youtu.be/rx6iD5igrR0

I would honk your favorite song for you id i could

It really is

/\ /\
=( * .* )= //
( v v ) //
Kitty

Same, shit I haven't played chess in years...

I needed up getting a friend who actually knew what they were doing to fix it

How are you?

*people

Hey Chara, you have any way I could talk to you in private about some stuff? Steam account or something?

*insert clever way of saying Blair is claimed*

>It's been a while since I saw the unedited version of this.

It's a good pic honestly.

That's some high quality pic you have there.
Saved.

Her droll is a drug that wouldn't mind to be addicted to.

>Posted without pasting the rest
I'm dumb

Thing is soft as hell, and warm as fuck. Also, the pockets are actually very large!

I know, it's the attitude I had to take in order to finally do this after so long.

Break up's going well. You?

cya azusa
except being trans ;o

I wish I could do that with a physical woman. I have sort of a safe/happy place too. It's a quiet, grassy field full of beer cans on fences.

youtube.com/watch?v=TBsdWW7MOew

>pets

Fuck off Mio

Oh boy
>

Not sure if brown Mugi or discount Mio but goodnight

No I'll post it when I leave so you can. But I'm gonna be here for the next few hours at least so there's no rush

You need to keep being honest with your therapist. These fantasies have deeper meaning than you understand, you'll become a better person ad you learn more about yourself. Just keep going, no matter how embarrassing. Therapist are there to help, not judge, they talk to people with similar cases all the time

youtu.be/Yt0GG-c1Jvc

:^)

Have a (you)
Data is fine, I'm actually on waifu more than ever since that's all there is to do and no ;-;
rolling for trans love ;3
*grabs Cheerios*

Discount Mio

Yaya, Mankind wasn't prepared for my Charizard Level 100!

Sure. Does Telegram work too?

Consider me jelly

I'm not even kidding, every counselor will tell you "you have to be happy before anyone else, it's your life"

>triggered
>

thanks. have a (you) back

Im off to work, Ill probably be back next thread.

Thank you

You need to see yourself from your own mind, I feel bad for giving advice here, maybe you don't really need it, or I'm not the right person.
You need to learn to appreciate yourself, people will always dissapoint eachother because they have expectations.

I've always been calm, Chara, I'm getting mad just to make other people laugh, sometimes.

I really hope you'll get what you deserve, because you're great.

Hi rory, how are you?

#
>im trying harder bit by bit but something in the back of my head says no dont give into what people say dont let them tell you what to do you are right and the mindset you have now is perfect
Now that sounds familiar but I have no Smart answer to that...
I always assumed it to be the truth tbh bc evidently no matter what anyone tells you, your thoughts are yours and all they can do is guess
But that's not the hole truth since you are not the only Person to have experienced it. Chances are you are not alone with your problems and someone might speak from experience.
Accepting that is dependent on your guide though, I never really accepted my therapist bc he always talked to me from his high horse very detached from what I said
I have seen the errors in my own words too though, thinking back

Im not saying this as a way to be disrespectful. But Like if your born a dude and like chicks then doesnt that just make you a normal dude. I guess i see what your saying about gender identity . Also fuck those people who like get in your face if you use the wrong pronoun. the world doesnt need to pay anyone that much attention.

In the end i guess it doesnt have to make sense to me and thats fine. Ive always just wondered about it.

Also, Esdeath, THISTHISTHISTHISTHIS. Your therapist can not help you if you're not open with them. It's like how a medical doctor has to know which organs are failing to replace them, and the gunsmith needs to know what's broken. If you tell him the firing pin is fucked up, it will take much longer to figure out what really happened is that you tried to fire .38 special out of a .22 rifle, which means more time in the shop.

No one ever is

I friended you on steam, but for the life of me I can't remember what your username is

Good bye!

Just let people do what makes them happy

Thank you.

It means a lot from you.

Oh god during my absence the autism levels have increased exponentially

>Yume?
Solch eine Beleidigung
Aber ich sollte wohl wieder anfangen zu claimen
Bin quasi nur noch am anonposten damit ich dumme Kommentare bringen kann

Those are some good words. I'm sure I could figure out how to cut the world in half.

Mmmkay.

I'm just suspicious at how well they're taking it. I'm going to stick to my decision, but that doesn't mean I have to be a cunt. I still want to know they'll be alright. I still like them as very close friends, just not more than that anymore.

EXCUSE ME, I IDENTIFY AS AN APACHE ATTACK HELICOPTER AND YOU WILL RESPECT MY PREFERRED PRONOUNS OF AH-64!

yes

Yeah. What's your username?

At least on the manga ya have a proper ending

They also had a spike as soon as you entered.

Sorry, I couldn't resist myself.

lets say I'm into basic shit.

Also sometimes a fantasy is just a fantasy.

Like my go to on xvideos is gangbang. would i want to be a apart of one probably not. would i want my girl to probably not. Maybe tho

Oh shit my couch turns into a bed :O
#lovewins
Ever wear a swimsuit? It'd prolly be too cute on you >_<
:0
roll for sachi

Bye.

Nyan~

Come on, Akiko. Don't be rude now.
Some people find joy in here, or this is the only place they can be listened/temselves.
You're a mature guy already, try to understand others aswell.

We /hr/ now.

>It means a lot from you.

T-Thanks.

>They also had a spike as soon as you entered.

I mean, you're not entirely wrong :^)

unless they won't swallow

I'm noticing a distinct lack of Dio.

*grabs popcorn*

hello chara i was in last thread why you no see me

same i think he is implanting it as a way to instanly chill me out we are doing some emdr kind of like a hypnosis now when i say "my island" i feel calmer

yeah thats what i had to keep telling myself my voice was so shaky when i first started

might be my insecurity saying fuck that guy just so i dont get hurt its basically what i do when i hear things i dont like i need to ignore my thoughts

/hr/ you say?

Not really. I consider myself a lesbian, honestly. It doesn't have anything to do with being trans. I just prefer women because they're sweeter and I connect with them more in an intimate level than I do with men.

Man, how did you not know this? How long have you had said couch and just realized this?
OK, I'm fine with us being /hr/.

I have one that looks like Azusa's.

Well, then you are a better person than me. I don't get mad THAT easy but also not THAT hard.
I really was mad a few times.

Yeah, I don't like the whole pronoun attention either.

Uhm... let's see though... I don't know about other people but for me, I really don't like my dick and my sex drive. I'd love to just take it off and be happy without a genital.

Uhm... my username was Sasa

Ah! Shiroe! Das wäre meine zweite Vermutung gewesen.
>Nur am anonposten um dumme kommentare zu bringen
Wer macht das schon nicht gerne?

Yes, that's it. You don't have to kick other peoples happiness to be happy.

>Cringe incoming!
Well, I got telegram for one or two waifu anons.
@CharaDreemur

Eh, sorry Esdeath, so many people currently talking to me! How are you dear?

>trips confirm and summon him!
>After his LoL game

Oh I do like i said i always just wondered about it.
I have trans/gay friends not a hater. Just curious

I got chewed the fuck out one night at the bar for being polite and saying goodnight ladies to what i thought was just a lesbian couple. But apparently the person identified as a man and i was like who can keep it together.
Sorry AH-64 Are you Pre Hellfire missile or Post hellfire missile?

(You)
Taiga a qt

Yes, /hr/ is good.

Here

thanks for the response.

Nice ohayou, great blush

The worst part about that jab was that for a full minute I thought you meant Cowboy Bebop Spike
Maybe I really am a sperg

>taking anything I say seriously
You really are a tad autie ain't you?

Fuck off Kyouko your pasta is shit
IT'S SHIT

>dub trips to summon Dio

It's good to have a calming technique at your disposal. My happy place is to deal with longer-term stress. Out in public places and stuff, in little emergencies, I focus on breathing control. Steady breathing can calm the mind and lower your heartrate, and having a handle on one of the most vital bodily functions you have can be a nice thing in a panic or rage-inducing situation.

im ok just relaxing with some f4 hbu

My weak and puny allies have fed the enemy team, I'm still int he middle of the match but at least I'm still getting a metric shit ton of kills.

I've been in this trailer for like a month, I used to live here last year though for several months, I never noticed :0
Cute x3

I didnt think it was possible to increase them at all

Oh right...

Guess I'll probably get a tg also

Yeah it does get confusing sometimes.
I use solitare as my calming tool. Perfectly mind numbing

My own mind does not work like a normal person, I realized yesterday something I've been doing for long thinking it was seen as a joke actually feels terrible for the other person, I only understood it when that person did it for me.

I honestly don't know if I need the advice, it's all internet drama and hopefully it's done for good. But don't worry about not being the right person, I think your words are wise and I enjoy talking with you anyway.

>/hr/
Sure.

>T-Thanks.
O-Oh, no I did not mean it like that, I-I just though you were a person of high stature, since you are always making the thread and all.

Goodness me, this is embracing.

Esdeath how old are you? just curious.

Also ive heard this saying before because i go to a lot of self help meetings and therapy

"you gotta treat your mind like a bad neighborhood, you don't go there alone"

Sorry aber das geht mir jetzt echt zu weit
>Shiro
Sieht das nach loli aus?
Ich bin zu müde für sowas

Sup.

Well, we /hr/ now i guess.
>Had to make it into a .jpg because the filesize was almost 9mb

Yo Dio, what server do you play on?

Okay, that got a laugh outta me.

I should work on switching out the eyes in that one for some happier ones.

Hi :3

Ya fucked up.

>48x48

So triggered.

> I-I just though you were a person of high stature, since you are always making the thread and all.

Nah that doesn't mean shit, I'm as good as anyone else in here.

No problem. Always happy to help.
Also nice waifu, had a good laugh watching the anime

I'm doing fine, thank you. Played a lot of Kingdom Hearts unchained since they have a 1 energy everything thingie going now!

And of course my lord and liege reks their shit

tg? You mean telegram? Sure, I don't mind.

Ach, shit, namen verwechselt. Wie hieß nochmal der blöde Engel?
>Echt keine Absicht, bin selbst etwas müde

I use breathing control because I have easy access to it, and I'm trained to keep a handle on my lungs anyway. "Taking deep breaths" really does work. But something mind-numbing can also be good. Lose yourself in something tedious and boring.

Oop dere he is!

I can't see ya in other way than Koutarou. I'm my mind yer just like Koutarou

myanimelist.net/character/75826/Koutarou_Araki

Hello.

Well now we just FF'd because we got rekt in a team fight, our Gnar also had the Riven main syndrome. "I hate Bronze players" Jokes on him, I'm silver III

I didn't wanted to make it sound like a drama.

thank you.