I work Walmart. Every time I talk to a girl and she asks me what I do for a living...

I work Walmart. Every time I talk to a girl and she asks me what I do for a living, and I tell her I work as a department manager for Walmart, it's like she becomes more uninterested than.... I can't even think of an appropriate comparison. Another reason not to work here: You become undateable.

That sick myshare every quarter though...

I tell girls I'm an international importer

I buy shit on overseas ebays and resell it here

but they think money money money and their panties fall off

>department manager for Walmart = $12.00/hr
the former part of that description is not the problem

This couldn't be more appropriate timing. OP, if I want a job at a Walmart should I go in and ask for an application or just do it all online?

It doesn't have anything to do with you or your job. Some women are just shallow and immature cunts. They're not all like that.

>online

you have to go to the store and fill it out on their hiring kiosk. they dont do online applications. this is walmart, not mcdonalds fucktard

You have a shitty attitude. He just asked a simple question.

Where I live its 16an hr

It's all online. I'm a basket pusher

have you ever tried alibaba? It is way cheaper and I get big ass margins by selling their stuff on ebay and craiglist

That's why they don't fuck him.

I know a woman who gave up a perfectly good job delivering pizzas for Walmart...just because they offer some benefits and a 401k. Fuck it; if that's what she wants out of life...

Supposedly, they promised to fast track her to manager, too. Ten bucks says they were lying through their teeth.

Me, I'll stick to pizza. Same money (if not more, depending on the night) and less bullshit where I am.

and he got a simple answer. fuckoff nigger

>you have to go to the store and fill it out on their hiring kiosk.
no, the hiring kiosks are just specialized computers that only connect to the hiring website for walmart.

I make much more than that delivering pizzas

Why would anyone sell their soul to walmart when there are plenty of ways of earning way more money than working there doing almost nothing?

hmm this makes me wonder

i work at a similar department store and this high ranking manager is a young attractive blonde. i know for girls its different but, it makes me wonder if this would be a turn off for guys.

she never speaks about a boyfriend and she makes alot of money.

so question for guys, is it a turn off if a woman makes alot of money?

me personally i say yes it is. shes very pretty but i would definitely feel weird dating a girl who made alot.

Walmart is like an Amish community, you can only date other people that are a part of it. I worked at K-mart years ago and it was the same way. Your title doesn't matter, your department doesn't matter. For real though, bang as many cashiers, managers, loss control bitches, and deli chicks as you can they're easy pickins...

I hate WalMart.

I would have a hard time dating someone who worked there.

Wallcest

Maybe I need to start fishing in that pond, then...then again, I'd have to listen to the litany of woe every night about how much Walmart sucks.

Eh, nevermind.

I'm not the angry loser working at Walmart crying about pussy on the Internet.

you're trying to date the wrong girls...

LOL I dont work at jewmart motherfucker.. you are sadly mistaken

Most jobs hire online. In fact, if you wanted to work somewhere that doesn't have an office near you, guess what you gotta do it online.

Also like another user said, the kiosk is the same fucking thing, you just have to go into the goddamn store to do it because who the fuck knows why.

Because making money for yourself seems alien to many people.

You're dumb.

Thats the minimum you'll get as manager. Most make more due to how many years they have been with the company. Plus, only a few departments get it, most are under D what's $15 min.
That's not even including the quarterly bonuses. Mine was the full $550 last quarter and I'm a paygrade B Deli/Bakery associate

here

You have to do it online, but calling and telling them you want to get onboard helps depending on who you talk to.

Walmart is like any other work. Some places are great, some are shit. The one I work at is great. The people I work with are cool, the people I work for are cool. They just expect you to get your shit done and do it well, what's not asking a lot.

Ask me anything I've been at Walmart for over a year. Helped open my store last year

It's helpful to have a girl with a stable source of income, but I wouldn't feel comfortable dating a girl who makes more than me. The person who makes less money is undeniably more disposable, and divorce already helps make men disposable enough.

>I'm a manager at a multi-billion dollar global corporation
That should attract loads of proletariat pussy

Well Said user. Self improvement is key user then youll get bitches

Just say you make memes

McD's and TSA, worse than Walmart

I work in electronics at an inner city Walmart, I think I'm going to quit and go to college soon. I get so fucking depressed working there.

I work electronics too bro. what do u hate the most?