Ay Sup Forums what's the best spy cam for voyeur type shit?

Ay Sup Forums what's the best spy cam for voyeur type shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Aduro-Digital-Video-Camera-Black/dp/B01EGD5Z38/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1466552959
amazon.com/CAMAKT-Charger-Hidden-Adapter-Internal/dp/B01E5BXXP8/ref=sr_1_sc_15?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1466550768&sr=1-15-spell&keywords=hidden cammera
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

bump bitches

All depends on what your situation is and in what kind of location you are trying to record.

Care to give a bit more info?

Pool party at a girls house in 2 weeks. Tons of hot girls. All changing in either the bathroom or the girls bedroom

Looking for HQ video out of a small device. It would be awesome if it was impossible to know what it was if someone found it

Bathrooms are harder than bedrooms, because most things will look out of place there.

How much are you willing to spend on it?

$200 or less seems like a decent price

That's indeed a decent price.
Most want fullHD 3D imax quality kinda spy cams, but are only willing to spend 30 dollars.

penrecorderpro dot com has a couple very decent spy pens. They are easy to hide. The only problem is that they can only run about an hour, hour and a half tops before they're out of battery. So you would have to know when about they are gonna be getting changed.

Thank you sir. Is a pen really my best option though?

another user here, looking for a discreet camera to wear on my person, for use in a partially daylit indoor seting. something i can turn on and ignore for several hours and review later

this

They sell cameras made to look like fancy pens.
The cheapest they go for is about 15 dollars on Amazon, and the most expensive ones can cost you around 140 dollars.
I got mine for 20 dollars, but it got stepped on (by me) and that was the end of that.

I have very good experience with spy pens in a similair situation as you, wich is why i'm recommending one to you. Most bathrooms (especially when used by females) have one or two cups with lipstick, eyeliner, toothbrushes etc. The pen will fit right in and nobody will notice. Gotta make sure you put it in a cup with stuff they are not gonna use, else they will obviously spot it.

I am currently also looking at AC cams, those look really good but i have no experience with them. Plus the angle all depends on where the electrical outlet is you're gonna use.

I have no experience with that, but let me see what i can find and get back to you.
Basically you are just want to record, what you see when walking around an indoor setting?

Walking around indoor AND outdoor...

Don't waste your 20s on those crappy pens. The quality is shit, and they stop working after a couple of times.

I paid 250 for mine. Wich is expensive, i know. But the quality is really good, plus i got to see a few girls fully naked, wich would have never happened without the pen. So totally worth it.

Box of tissues
Poke hole
put in camera
????
profit

I would get one of those big electric scent dispensers, mount high on bathroom wall using double-sided tape, and hide the camera inside. No one fucks with those and you could glue it shut with some clear RTV (which you can still peel off later, use a small dab or two).

No advice on cameras, but smoke detectors and scent dispensers have a fair amount of internal space if you gut them.

>Basically you are just want to record, what you see when walking around an indoor setting
yes that's correct it's important that the aperture be discreet, i will be in close proximity to prying eyes

I'll take the advice of your dubs.
A might try that around campus, never got a chance to do that with the old pen.
I figure, holding the pen at about waist height while cautiously following girls would be enough. I don't really have many opportunities to see them naked, with the pen or not

>needs to grab a tissue
>pull up on paper
>phone shifts in the box
>"user, what the fuck is this?"
I'm too paranoid somebody would find that either by dropping the box, or by using it.
I'd rather go for something static that doesn't get much use.

Bought the pen

I see. Check out the Law-Mate website, they have a bunch of body worn cams, maybe there is something of your liking. It's hard to find a cam that can run for several hours though. Most run out of battery after 1.5/2 hours...

Good thing about a pen is, you can clip it in a newspaper or some schoolwork and use it to aim more directly. This works especially well at stairs and escalators for making upskirts, if you're into that.

>law-mate
i appreciate your helpful advice thank you

I got one of the usb stick types. Soldered on a 2400mah lithium cell, runs for 14 hours. Poked a hole in my toiletry bag thats always in the bathroom.

Just put something on top that they would find "icky". Hairy razor, smelly towel..

You're welcome Sup Forumsro. Let me know if you need more help.

Yeah i know that is possible, but i'm not good with soldering stuff haha. May i ask what type of usb stick cam you have? What is the quality like?

even better
amazon.com/Aduro-Digital-Video-Camera-Black/dp/B01EGD5Z38/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1466552959

I suggest you don't buy a cheap pen like that. Save up and buy a decent one, it will be worth it.

well, what should I save up more for??? Don't tell me to stop shitting in the garden but not show me where the bathroom is you cunt.

Those pens look utterly business-like. Nothing that fits my type tho :(

I already named at least two websites in this thread that sell decent pens, you lazy motherfucker.

Does it still charge through a USB charge port?

I have a GoPro. Any ideas how i could place that into the bathroom...?

Your own eyes and some balls to go up and actually talk to woman.

You need to post it on Sup Forums.

Got a woman. Not gonna cheat on her, but that doesn't mean I don't wanna see dem other bitches naked

I don't know about the size of those, but you could place them inside a small box (like for eau de toilette) and pinch a hole in it? Put some lotion or soap bottles in front to cover it up, make sure the lens is clear, and you should be good.

>Don't tell me to stop shitting in the garden but not show me where the bathroom is
Beta faggot idiom cock sucker.

Use a Mobius actioncam or a 808#26. The mobius has the benefit of motion detection, so you can leave it and it will record automatically. However, you will need a place to hide it, because it's fairly large. I would recommend under a sink where no one looks, you will get a perfect view of the precious parts. Another way to hide it, is within a shampoo bottle. They won't use it, because they will only change and not shower, you no one will check on that. I used a usb spycam, but the quality is crap and I will upgrade to the mobius in a short time.

any suggestions for gym?

>amazon.com/Aduro-Digital-Video-Camera-Black/dp/B01EGD5Z38/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1466552959

Charger with camera imo

amazon.com/CAMAKT-Charger-Hidden-Adapter-Internal/dp/B01E5BXXP8/ref=sr_1_sc_15?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1466550768&sr=1-15-spell&keywords=hidden cammera

My bad

One disguised as a flash drive. Toss it on a counter under your keys or some shit. Nobody'll think twice about it

I electrical taped around the buttons and light. Makes it look used/labeled as well as hide the obvious shit

bump

Any tips and product suggestion for public scenarios?

>Mobius actioncam
what is this called?

Just Google spy cam flash drive

how did you get those wins?

bump

so with how much storage we can fit on micro sd's nowdays, battery life is the biggest limiter isnt it?

Don't leave fingerprints on it like a retard. And watch out for counter-cameras when/if you retrieve it.

Welcome to the thread, 007

That's what I'd do if I found one. Set up a camera to record him retrieving it.

Do return this equipment in working order, 007.

Get you a fpv camera and a set of fatshark goggles masturbate in real time or save it for later lol

Zero the drive after testing it.

This shit looks genius. Even if they look at it closely they won't be able to tell its a camera. The lens just looks like part of the tech.

The ones installed in every piece of hardware ever anymore.