myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

goo.
gl/57LLlQ

haaaaaa

Here is a straw poll
strawpoll.me/10531323
Time to take a stand. Time to take a choice
Britains future is in your hands! What do you choose?

Just a straw poll. Pic unrelated

So we've agreed that Brexit is basically the Trump 2016 of the UK? Meaning it's highly inadvisable on several political and economic fronts but that doesn't matter because muh reactionary feels?

The paperwork is going to be massive, but it leaves great opportunities to improve and be a bigger part of the world market, especially because the WTO is organised.

Regulation was the reason they wanted to get in and is the same reason they are leaving. Hopefully.
I'm biased as fuck though as a Dane.

ahahahahahhahahahaha it's nothing like Trump 2016 you simpleton

pretty much, nobody actually likes the EU but leaving solves no problems and more likely than not creates worse ones

I've already cast my postal vote.

I voted Remain.

I'm european and Wanna the Brits out.
Fkn hate you guys.
Bie

Leaving solves the problem of being in the EU fam

Reasoning? interested in hearing arguments since I get most of mine from biased places.
I get it from Sargon (leave), TV2 (cares about danish industry, ergo stay) and /n/ (polarised towards leave with hate against refugees)

You hate us yet you still use our language. Even if we leave we will always be in your words.

Yeah cuz its simple.

Economic reasons, mostly.

If we leave, we will still have to pay to be part of the single market and we will still be subject to the same regulations. As an added bonus, we'll no longer be able to vote on any trade decisions...

Leaving th EU is insane, really.

If you're Brexit you are a fucking idiot. All the things Brexit have been telling you as reasons to leave are just lies. Money is barely a factor, the laws the EU use would still be followed here, immigration isn't the problem the way we as a country deal with immigration is the problem. The way we would 'fix' immigration could be done in or out of the EU so leaving is pointless in that effect. More reasons.

UK just wants to deregulate the market, put up massive tariffs, and further dismantle labor unions. Basically, they want to be china and usa.
Enjoy your slavery, leavers.

>As an added bonus, we'll no longer be able to vote on any trade decisions
Only with the EU countries, trading with China, Japan, USA and other non-EU countries will rise. And you will be more competitive. You will still trade with the EU, but you will not be bound by the rules when trading with the rest of the world.

In the short term, it is going to be a strain on the economy for at least a decade as things start being set in motion, especially with the world economy shifting right now. But it will get better in the longer terms, and it will make normal trades like sugar way easier since Africa won't be behind a tarrif barrier anymore.

Money is the smallest factor, it's more about being able to democratically control the laws, regulations, quotas and more.
Regulation of immigration will definitely change, as you see Poland being forced to pay for not taking refugees.
>€250k a person

you've bought up the scaremongering and bullshit of cameron and osbourne are you're calling people who want to leave 'fucking idiots', ironic and pretty self entitled that you think you know enough to call 'all' the arguments put forward as lies.

I just laugh at people saying vote leave because Britain is better then the EU
>Ignoring Scotland and N.Ireland are both Pro EU
>Ignoring Scotland voted No to Independence to avoid leaving the EU in the first place
>Ignoring if the UK leaves the union is going to break apart so it will be just England & Wales

I'm generalising and exaggerating since we are on Sup Forums and I'm simply trying to make a point. My bad duda

>59% leave, 41% stay
I am disappointed how low the leave is. At least it is enough