If you can change anything in history to be a dildo. What would it be?

If you can change anything in history to be a dildo. What would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/msdvntrs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your dad's dick so you don't exist.

It would be a dildo, duh.

the treaty of versailles

win

This.

Good job Sup Forumsro.

All boats would be dildos. It would be like boats were never thought of in their current form and the world somehow all agreed on everyone riding giant dildos together across the seas. Dildo boats.

The ice pick used to kill Trotsky

Rekd

What made the dinosaurs extinct

I can see the headlines already! "Kennedy assassinated with a dildo this evening"

Replace the entire mainframe for the first setup that housed the Internet.

Kek, I'd replace Jack Ruby's .38 snub with a 15" black double-ender.

came here to post this

Lightbulb

Sup Forums this asshole is harrassing good cute woman. Who are ours. On top of that hes a dirty fat weab bitch who complains about being a richfag. If anyome can please knock him down. instagram.com/msdvntrs/ pic related this is the faggot

FPBP

The siege of stalingrad

Great minds think alike.

kek
i think you dont know how networks work
i would change pic related

Longinus' spear

that's a sexy dildo :v

guns

Iphone to idildo

The Enola Gay

Kek

The eiffel tower.
Just this massive, flesh colored dildo in the middle of the city that people travel to. You'd ride the lift to the top and take photos to show your folks back home. You'd tell them of the amazing dildo tower of Paris, and they would be so happy. And the tourism industry would sell little dildo replicas that tourists of all ages would take home to place on their desks and show off at work or school. When it was origianlly build for the world fair, some wanted it taken down, but now eveyone is happy to have the giant dildo of Paris. I just hope that no terrorists will attack this unique symbol of french history and pride.

the statue of liberty. think of it, the french giving america pieces of a giant dildo to show to people entering "the land of the free"

The bottom guy obviously

Not sure what this cartoon would be like then, but the world would be a better place

Queen of England

All whites

I think it was, I mean, it fucked Germany pretty hard

kek

>The term originally referred to the large cabinets called "main frames" that housed the central processing unit
>and main memory of early computers.
>Later, the term was used to distinguish high-end commercial machines from less powerful units
>By the 1980s, many mainframes supported graphical terminals, and terminal emulation
>but not graphical user interfaces.
>This format of end-user computing reached mainstream obsolescence in the 1990s
>due to the advent of personal computers provided with GUIs.

>1983
>ARPAnet adapted to TCP/IP and inherits new topologies for networks, intended for use by consumers, corporate
>entities, and government entities along with the advent of the PC
>the majority of computers were giant machines in the basements of big companies who didn't believe in the concept of the Internet
>including the home of the ARPAnet
>by 1985 home PCs could use the new "Internet" via TCP/IP and what would later become ISPs

ur a shit

The holy lance.

the declaration of independence - a dildo would be more dramatic
> I DECLARE AMERICA AS AN INDEPENDENT STATE!
> *PLOPP*
> (popps dildo on the table)
> (it´s swinging in the rhythm of the wind blowing)
> *winkle winkle*

I don't understand the need for this. I mean seriously i am off topic but i wish to ask why did words like sandnigger,paki,brown,nigger,yellow,curry,black originate and exist only in the west?

My trousers.

holy shit, lel

Ha! Best post.

But that already turned Germany into a pathetic dildo, like it became again after they lost WWII.

The bullet that killed JFK

The planes of 9/11

The great pyramids of Gizah

The Prophet Muhammed

>>The thing your mother rode on the night of your conception

The little girl Prophet Muhammed fucked.

Because racism started in the west. The word racist is in there DNA.

/thread

Everything

Excuse me? There's quite some evidence that skin colour was important in Ancient Egypt too.

the blades of the propeller of the first plane

Leonardo Dicaprio's Oscar

Perfect example of how they treated the blacks in the past and now they hate Muslims in the present with the same mindset.

this

Brutus' knife

Ancient Egypt? Yeh you got that right"ancient" so ancient i never heard about it nor care white man

the apple the eve ate, making it the forbidden dildo that she shouldn't have fucked her asshole with

read the thread, faggots

That doesn't even qualify as bait.

The cross Jesus of N. was crucified on...
Would be fucking cool to have churches with giant dildos instead of crosses
Virgins having little dildos on silver chains around their necks
Vampires cowering in fear, when someone shows them a dildo.

shut up sandnigger, please get in line with the rest of the sub-humans while the white male keep winning

I'd replace the asteroid that collided with Earth that allegedly formed the moon with a regular 16 inched dildo.

Oh to be fatally stabbed with a dildo. Where was he stabbed this time?

My dick, so that I become a girl.

Things like West and East aren't very important. The world is a sphere-type thingy. Everywhere is west.

This idea that west or east is of any importance is why racism exists.

We, as a species, tend to readily differentiate and separate ourselves from each other. We want to make sure you know that we are and not there, you are there and not here. These differences are very important to us. You are you, I am me. We are different colors/nationalities/height/weight whatever.

Eh.

Wouldnt make much of a difference since it was like six-seven guys that stabbed dear ol' Julius

No seriously enlighten me? If skin color was ancient how is it still important today in America? How are you justifying ancient Egypt skin importance with modern American racism?

not your personal army

kek, good one.

I fail to see how I need to justify that. You said "racism started in the west", but it didn't - it was around in Egypt when Europe was populated by neanderthals and Egypt built pyramids.

ID TURN RACISM INTO A DILDO

Check the thread and you will see real life racism. The difference is you think im a paki and i need to change. I consider myself a world citizen and youd be surprised of my nationality but thats a different topic

Newfriend, you aren't on tumblr now. If you wanna be an SJW warrior, please gtfo.

The arrow that killed Harold godwinson in 1066
Fucking savage

ID TURN YO DICK INTO A DILDO

Just fucking admit you started racism

the knife that killed my mom, it wouldn't kill her and i'd have a good non-depressing life.

Dont whiteknight user. I'm guessing you have a thing for "good cute woman" and perhaps you've even told her you'll 'take care of' this other guy for her.

protip: Don't be a doormat or a martyr for some girl just cos she gives you time of day. If anything, you doing this for her will make you seem less valuable to her, cos you did it for her at no cost to her. in her mind, that makes you easy to manipulate and increases the level of pity she will feel for you. pity is the worst thing a woman you like can feel for you.

If she wasn't already fucking you before now, this isn't going to get you any closer to her pink inbox, only put yourself further out of the running.

OP

Jesus faggot, don't encourage them.

I..... I started racism. My bad faggot.

Why should I admit something there is proof against? Akhenaten's sun hymn is evidence enough.

My bad faggots. I meant modern racism. Why the fuck would i be be concerned about"ancient" Egyptian skin color?

Keep on being an illiterate fuck who can't even use a simple word like "racism" right, nigger.

the moon

You know that by attributing the founding of modern racism to the West, you're just subscribing to an euro-centric school of thought that blinds you to everything, dontcha?

Yes English is my language i need to be grammatically correct to qualify as human. Lol perfect example of white racism here

Funny how you're assuming English is my first language.

calm down there, Huey

WE GOTTA FIGHT BACK

What the fuck, anons. I came here for dildo jokes and this is what I find? Shame on you.

No im pretty sure you're assuming English is my first language or it should be to qualify to post?

Resident DickFarmer checking in! If i could change one thing in history it would be that instead of all the history books showing dudes in wigs. ...they had dildo hats.

Guys, I don't know how this pedo worshipping camel fucker figured it out but he's clearly onto us.

We'll talk about it at the next meeting. We should be able to find time after we choose the next false flag "extremist".

Ehr... So you interpret my hit at you using terms you don't even comprehend how to use as a hit against your language skills? Well, that was a double fail by you then, nigger.

lel'd

The Crusades.

The Holy Grail

Yes totally so English is your language and not mine so triple whammy i still can make a point and you still need to prove ya English skills but not the point. Point being speaking correct English is your forte mine is the point.