Look at my beautiful fucking knife

Look at my beautiful fucking knife.

why

half a month worth of salary and you decide to go with a goddamn rainbow dildo

look at my beautiful fucking wife

ppl spending money on this shit are supermorons. IT DOESNT DO ANYTHING

thought of naming it "the pulse experience", what do you guys think?

decent looking pixel their friendo :^)

Dat nostalgia

still, it has 80-100% rebuy value, unless the market drops I can get most of the money back.

What kind of a moron gets a goddamn pixel rainbow dildo with real money?

there we go.

thats bullshit..

who care..

no it's not. I bought it for 350 dollar from op skins which was cheap for the float etc. If I manage to sell it at the same price I will lose 10 % and if im gonna cash out from there I will lose 10 % of 315. Would lose a little more than 50 dollar. I would say that's a pretty good investment since I always wanted a marble fade since Im playing a lot of cs. So what if it cost me 50 dollars when I cash out, im not a fucking jew like you guys.

>when u earn shit money :/

a knife is 130$. you sell it in market for 100$ back . you sell 100$ steam credit for paypal for 70$ . so you lost literally like 60 bucks

well I work part time at a super market, it's good pay but I don't get many hours yet.

>bronze achievements
>257 mm wins
>only 29 commends

loser, shit cunt.

>carrying about commends
pls

How are you on Steam when it's down for routine maintenance?

bla bla, admit it your stupid knife dont do shit. and you admit to being at a loss of 30+ dollars. weak. way to spend the money daddy earned.

excess of wealth is strong with this one.

then assholes like you go on and talk about 1% and shit.

>carrying

>nigger

aggred

"What?"

By that logic I should be the best player in lol.
>they mean as little as your cunt opinion

I don't know what I'm looking at

Hello new friend, make yourself at home.
>complimentary meme

NOW I see why you seem so angry, you play LoL

Right side is the lol equivalent to commends in cs

interesting.....

haven't played it for real for like 6 months. Had to download like 3 patches to take that damn screenshot. League is dead.

Thank god. Any of those fucking games seem outdated to me, but I can understand why SOME would still play them, as I find them kinda enjoyable

why the fuck would you sell it somewhere where they take 25 %? op skins easy, takes 10 %. When you cash out they take 10 % more. you would lose less than 25 dollar on your example you fucking shitbreed.

You're retarded if you sell on market and even if you do you can't just sell steam credit