I was type of kid who in 4th grade noone likes for no reason at all

>I was type of kid who in 4th grade noone likes for no reason at all
>In 5th and 6th I got know Because I made a zombie novel for a project that was extremely well.
>Make friends in class
>Friend likes deathmetal but I adapt since we both have no lives and play the same pc games
>I have a friend group with a kid named Jophn, Aaron, tabitha and then another girl named jordan
>Jordan is smoking hot tbh
>very depressed alot
>Jordan cheers me up saying that shes my friend
>John barely ever comes to school but thats fine
>School year ends
>Junior highschool begins
>I only kept aaron in my classes
>Turns out jordan was only our friend to get to john
>She is the most popular kids in jhs
>John slowly seems to be "busy" and not play games with me as often
>I try to get him to play games with me
>After a while he joins a group conversation between me,aaron and tabitha.
>By this time I had rapped on school announcements and everyone knows me for rapping
>I want to mee M&M
>He says "I LOL at the fact youd want to meet the worst rappers of this time"
>I flip my shit " You dont have time to cheer your friend up or play games with him but you have time to shit on the only thing he ever dreams of accomplishing?"
>He replys "Boo-Hoo Sad Story
>I burst out in tears, my friend has changed, i tried to commit suicide
>I block him and jordan and all communications with them.
>I still have my best friend Aaron at lunch rite?
>Classes get switched because I wasn't doing good enough with my grades (due to my depression issues)
>I now am in classes with all new people
>Ive tried to commit suicide three times in my life
>I am only 14 - INB4 B&
>School year is almost over
>I am so lonely, life would be better if only I had a girlfriend to comfort me or a friend to be their for me
>Im crying right now so I have to end the story

no ones gives a single fuck about your teenagers problems OP, no one.

cool

In a few years you end up in a job, with a completely different life. Don't sweat this shit man... school life doesn't matter much after you get out.

First of all checked
Second of all, I am a no lifer, watching youtube is all that I do now, and sometimes play a videogame.
and john was the only friend that I have ever talked too outside of school.

And get the he'll out of Sup Forums. People's here are heartless.

They have turned me into a person who thinks murder and rape are okay.

Friends are like books. Some are great, some suck, but as time passed people change and chapters come to a close. No biggie... that's something you learn with age. I'm 35 and play the fuck out of xbox.

Hey OP quick question, is that her Instagram? If so, is it okay if I get 10 friends of mine to raid it?

That is her instagram, she is a fucking slut. Do it Please.

Bad juju man... stay away from 4chaners.

Can you show results?

Look up the "secret origins of man kind" on youtube. It's the blur animated guy... it will help to straighten your shit out.

Blue

kys

Yes, show results.

This one.

Raiding here

Become a hero OP

no one likes me booooo hooo wahhhhh kid grow the fuck up
and man the fuck up
this is why he didn't want to play with you

An hero

B8 or cringe. Or, both

you may be depressed, but that doesn't need to make you an edgy little shit you stupid fuck

nice

nice ruining of lives tbh

An you fucking autist.

fucking kek

What a lil bitch, grow up, it's fucking high school.

>690814370
>quite a bit of b8 here but i will do the happy guy thing, you might get a job, you may get a boyfriend just stick through and chill
i would be telling that girl but i dont have an insta because it is for 10 y/o girls but this guy
>690820505
is doing a good job lmao

fucckkkkkkk i forgot to put two please end my suffering

Don't let it happen again

Stop being a little bitch zach

HEY GUYS LOL THIS IS JORDAN. NO ZACH I DIDNT WANT JOHN EVER SO STOP SAYING I WAS TRYNA GET CLOSE TO YOU FOR JOHN LOL PLEASE KNOW THAT. AND STOP BLOCKING ME WHEN IM TRYNA TALK TO YOU

show tits

Why would you block out your non-shite friends.
Go talk to non-shite friends. But seriously let them go free of the drama in your head, at least for a month.

And also, if your rapping isn't ready for an audience, practice it without one, or with a primed one.

Damn straight

A real human bean

my rapping is fine. I got two awards for it.

You know the way things work in here... and don't forget the timestamp

>mfw I read all ur stupid bullshit
>have fun getting permab&
and btw
>kill urself

You look like complete faggot OP

OP you belong in a cringe compilation

go exercise (regularly). it'll help

Jesus fucking christ ive never cringed so hard in my entire fucking life

WTF ARE YOU DOING OP KEK

Oh God this is awful. Well, op, at least you'll learn a valuable lesson today about bitching online, making up stories, and trusting the monsters that visit this board with info from your personal life.

I feel for you kid, but don't sweat about your "friends" now. John is gonna be a fucking burnout who spends his mornings, afternoons, and evenings in the bar with his best friend who also happens to be the bartender at said establishment. Jordan will get married and divorced 3 times in her life, with mixed race kids from all 3 marriages, and idk about this Aaron person, your story was kind of hard to follow. Almost like it was written by a 14 year old with little to no grasp on the English language.

>maybe you'll make friends if you stop openly talking about killing yourself and being a whiney little bitch in general.

>that kind of shit is not attractive to anyone, male or female.

>you'll meet eminem one day, but he'll be an ass hole to you.

No I am not from the future. I said it, I won't get in trouble with future cops now.

Yo.....

Listen to them voicemails faggot. That notification icon is pissing me off.

MODS!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the yous

so cringe dude i would just stay off the internet until you stop being so fucking stupid

>rapping on school announcements
Calm your autismo.

I've read "raps" so I've thought you were a rapist, lol.
pancakes

>OP is actually 14