What did the leader of the free world mean by this?

What did the leader of the free world mean by this?

probably talking about Pakistan and India 2bhlads

He meant the USA lost to many nuclear weapons to be able to build anymore.

too*

He's explaining why people shouldn't have voted for him.

>the leader of the free world
obama hasn't moved out yet

I hope they take away his twitter when he moves into the Oval Office.

This. He is making a fool of himself, it hurts to watch

Why? It's fun to watch his supporters be forced to defend this shit.

Why? Maybe you'll learn something by the end of all this. This is a boon to future historians at least.

I took this off of leddit and all the Trump supporters in the comments were like "itt:butthurt libtards" and "when did this become a anti-trump sub"

No, on the contrary. He'll get the POTUS account which is currently used by Obama too.

But now his stupid shit actually effects world perception of the United States and are even effecting foreign relations.

I'm all for laughing at retarded comments, but not when its by the future POTUS.

>buddy buddy with israel
>asshurt over iran having nuclear weapons

WW3 with iran incoming

pls no I don't want WW3

1. affect, not effect
2. You're a special kind of cuck for caring about "world perception". Entire swathes of people hate your country no matter what you do. They hate you when your government intervenes in their affairs, and they hate you when your government doesn't. As for the perceptions of world leaders, the past 8 years should have proved beyond doubt that being perceived well is not enough to get favourable outcomes. Obama was perceived well by most world leaders yet got outplayed by Russia and China. Trump's crazy-like-a-fox demeanour has now thrown them for a loop. It remains to be seen whether it's a deliberate tactic by him to keep 'em guessing or whether he genuinely is as impulsive and reactionary as he seems.

>leaf
Stopped reading there

> yet got outplayed by Russia and China.

Give 4 specific examples.
Give 4 examples of Trump showing better diplomatic skills. Bear in mind he wants to suck Putin's cock and his response to a spy drone being captured was "UH YOU CAN TAKE IT CHYNA, WE DIDN'T EVEN WANT IT"

>leafless canada
>having an opinion at all

>requires proofs for a leaf's claims
>doesn't provide proofs for his own retarded claims
at least the canacuck can write a decent message

>he wants to suck Putin's cock
why liberals think about sucking cock even when the topic of conversation is politics?

I wonder if he will just keep shitposting once he sits in the White House.

>leader of the free world

>affect, not effect
you fucking retard.
you fucking dumbass shitty autistic LEAF!!!!
EFFECT IS A VERB WHICH MEANS TO BRING ABOUT YOU IMBECILE
You have effected within me GREAT DISCOMFORT.

>believing the global warming myth

kek

Käften Jimmie

>leaf
Kill yourself.

Imagine if we could read tweets of Hitler or Stalin, or Ghenghis Khan. Future generations will have it so much better

He is right.

Just one atomic bomb can cause multiple preventive attacks that could result in the end of history as we know it.

>asshurt over iran having nuclear weapons
Iran doesn't have nuclear weapons and will never have nuclear weapons because nobody will go to war with Iran so they don't need them. He's speaking about Pakistan.

The irony

It is a verb, you still used it wrong.

>to bring about world perception
Still doesn't work in the context. Affect is correct

Can't believe America elected this circus clown as POTUS. Day after day I regret "supporting" him throughout his campaign.

kek its like I'm reading chainmail from my grandma

>Pruitt heading EPA
>tweets global warming negationism
You fucked us all, 'murica.

>explaining why people SHOULDN'T have voted for him...tweet in 2014.
English rules of tense BTFO by butt hurt regressive.

Fags gonna fag.

Must be bait.

tactical advice from a wiwi thats resectable by a forth grader. Eat shit curl stash you apparently didn't read the wikileaks. Clinton sod the uranium to russia, russia sold it to Iran further lessons will cost 1 corner of your man chit each.

This

>crazy or incompetent leaders

Thread game:
Predict Trump's tweets as California wildfires cause record damages this year.

kek
truly, america has elected a meme

back to r*ddit

Learn your own language retard.

how is a war with Iran 'WW3'?