/nba/ - Wew Kobe Edition

Pray for Kawhi

Free Agency begins July 1st.

Other urls found in this thread:

nba.nbcsports.com/2016/06/29/clippers-reported-primary-pitch-to-kevin-durant-involves-him-taking-pay-cut-to-play-with-chris-paul-deandre-jordan-and-blake-griffin/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Report: Many around NBA believe Adam Silver pressured 76ers into hiring Jerry Colangelo

Is Denzel Valentine gonna be good? Imagine if he were GOAT-tier... this nigga would be fucking more bitches than Wilt Chamberlain simply because of his name.

Also, what's with the influx of light-skins? Seems like there's a lot more white people, and mulattos.

2nd for oc

EXPLODING KNEES

Quit being delusional Bullshitter.

OKC with Horford would be fucking crazy.

>Westbrook
>Dipo
>Durant
>Horford
>Adams

How do you even stop this team scoring? And with Horford and Adams, there's not even any point trying a pick and roll against OKC anymore.

You are all witness

someone call phil jackson and tell him its not 2011 anymore

Lol Thunder tried to rob the Raptors

Fuck outta here with that Ibaka trade

Hes not going

They just got rid of Ibaka because they had too many big men, they don't really need another one. Besides, Kanter works really well with Adams already.

Starting lineup of Westbrook/Oladipo/Durant/Kanter/Adams is already pretty much the best starting lineup in the league.

Post the ray Allen version of lebron getting bailed out

OC you say?

And you almost fell for it. Kek.

not that user but an injury from the 9th grade is what showed up.

someone make a BTC one

hahahahaha we outchea

would be really cool if a girl would have sex with me

>Smug kobes

But there is only kobe there and only two of the players are smug

1/10

Horford is better than Kanter,

If KD resigns a 1+1 with a pay cut, in that one yeas span they can sign Horford plus keep Kanter for the greatest frontcourt rotation in the NBA.

>jpg

Post the PNG and I will deliver.

top kek i love this meme

Horford would still be a nice addition, and it would be great to finally get to see Horford play PF.

And that would fix OKC's biggest problem of not having a third option, then some. Oladipo may already fix it, Horford would guarantee it.

lazy chimp

If Howard signs with the Blazers and adds inside outside passing to his game, I can't see the Blazers being anything less than the 4th seed.

There's no stopping this from happening. It's so damn on lock I can't see Howard going anywhere else.

U scared?

Howard has proven to be terrible as a second option though

>unironically believing in Dwight

There's a reason nobody wants Howard. He's cancer and he will never help a team get better.

He's been that way ever since he went to the Lakers and starting fucking underage girls.

He's going to be a third. Guards duos are more important than big men in today's game.

>ironically thinking it's his fault Harden doesn't pass him the ball and the Rockets don't involve him enough in their plays.

Celtics, Hawks, and Blazers all want Dwight and have already set up meetings with him.

>teams that will never compete for anything in the next 5 years

Howard is a solid choice for tanking teams, you're right.

Dwight Howard is fucking useless

Salty Lelker fags detected.

OC?

Knicks Bulls Pacers Broship.

We've all been cucked by Jordan and LeBron, we all hated eachother In the 90s. Now it's time to poool out power together to stop LeBron.

Join KBP TODAY.

>To PHI
Cory Joseph
Bruno Caboclo

>To TOR
Nerlens Noel
2017 2nd rounder

screencap this shit. it's going to happen.

Not even close

K

>teams still try to compete when the Lakers already locked down the next 10 championships

>Lakers
>Brightest future

Pick one

I'm hearing from some very reliable sources that Kobe would "consider" playing next season but only in a perfect situation where he could win.

Nothing for sure yet obv, since FA hasn't started, but something to consider for sure.

But I'm a Spurdora, bro.

I don't have to be salty with all these rings.

>The @Raptors have extended a qualifying offer to guard Nando De Colo. He played last season with CSKA Moscow where he won Euroleague MVP.

WE FUCKING DID IT RAPTORBROS!

WE 2017 NBA CHAMPS NOW!! HAHAHA WHO THE FUCK CAN STOP US???

Kobe Bryant singlelhandedly killed the Lakers, and I love it.

I got you family.

>Lance might leave the Grizz

Damn....

>Raptors trying to piggyback off Spurs developmental players

First CoJo, who was set to succeed Parker soon, and now our cast-away in De Colo, set to replace Ginobili, who wanted a bigger role so we let go?

Bit rude, desu I thought Leafs were nice?

It's like pottery, it rhymes.

Cancer

@69083832
Fuck off Harry.

Me too. It's without a doubt MOTY, Final meme MVP, and /nba/ meme champion of the world.

Harry is dead my man

Who the fuck is making this? These are gold.

Sam Hinkie

FUCKING KEK

Clippers’ reported primary pitch to Kevin Durant involves him taking pay cut to play with Chris Paul, DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin

nba.nbcsports.com/2016/06/29/clippers-reported-primary-pitch-to-kevin-durant-involves-him-taking-pay-cut-to-play-with-chris-paul-deandre-jordan-and-blake-griffin/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

>cloppers

>He thinks >5 rings can compete with >17 rings
cute

Dude was exposed as Curry spammer aka Harry last night. Check the lore scrolls and do not reply to any post using the word cockroach.

tip top kek

You can only look to the past 25 years at a time when considering championships. Anything else is too long gone to be cared about.

Thus, 5 > 1

Keep hanging on to 30+ years ago though. I'm sure those things that happened well before you were born are worthy of holding on to today.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>well before you were born
Try again, underage B& faggot.

Holy fucking shit

How do we save Kawhi? How do we get Kobe to love his son again? Is it too late?

Is Ingram Kobe's son???

Kawhi was never his son. Just a fleeting fancy.
He always lacked the mamba blood. He lacks the fire behind those cold eyes. .

Only one looks like kobe. Shit meme

Someone sounds peeved.

/nba/ has gone to shit

Sorry, I'm only 28 bro. At what age did your joints and bowels go? 31? I'll watch out for that. Thanks for the heads up, grampy.

Nah just shit cause only one is kobe. The others not even close to kobe

Of course. Kobe is literally in that picture.

This lore hurts my soul senpai. This is the saddest story in /nba/ lore. Sadder than Hinkie's exodus. Sadder than Harry's suicide. Sadder than the Knicks fan beating his girlfriend.

A truly tragic tale. Kawhi just wants to be loved.

No shit

Agreed. Broships was the nail in the coffin for this place.

>If Spurs want KD they have to get rid of Danny Green and Boris Diaw.
>move Kawhi to SG

There goes their "elite" backcourt and their "wingstop" defense.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now KD can play at the retirement home senior citizen league basketball team and get BTFO by the Warriors and Cavs.

>Spurdoras actually think they have a chance
Kek

That's not westbrook, that's kobe bryant

>Spurdoras actually think they have a chance
Never even wanted him let alone think it is happening. You gotta be delusional to think he'd come to SA.

>dad gets murdered
>tried to find fatherly love from Kobe
>quickly gets abandoned as soon as he loses to Kobe's real son's team in an embarrassing series
>Kobe has thrown him out of the house and won't return his calls

This is just soul crushing. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. But I guess this Spartan way of parenting is all Kobe knows. It's the key to his success.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>he doesn't know

>he's never watched basketball before
That's Kobe Bryant from the Lakers.

Truly the black mamba is the deadliest animal in existence.

So how come you spam that roster of 2017 Spurs in every thread ? Dumb Spurdora

>So how come you spam that roster of 2017 Spurs in every thread?
Not even me fucking idiot.

>If the Warriors want KD they have to get rid of Bogut, Ezeli, and Barnes

There goes their depth and their rim protection.

Everyone is gutting their team just to sign KD when the Thunder don't have to pay as much to keep him and already have tons of depth and versatility with the Ibaka trade that KD approved.

And if he leaves it's going to be a 1+1 deal so they'll end up getting screwed either way as he can leave again if they don't meet his expectations, which is most likely to happen.

This looks like a shit show and garbage fire waiting to happen.
If he stays there's less of a chance this all crashes and burns.

All signs point to KD staying but people are still going to choose to live in a fantasy.

Which seems more glamorous to you? Kevin Durant coming to your team and possibly making it better? Or KD not coming and your team stays shit?

The answer is obvious.

Boston doesn't have to change anything to get him. They can just sign him and horford both straight up.

I'd choose to keep my team intact and on the game plan instead of fucking it all up just for the miniscule chance a superstar FA comes to fuck it all up.

Most competent GM's have a process and system they have developed and strategized to draft, trade, and build. Not to gut and destroy for bloated max contract free agents.

The only reason we're even talking about this is because two completely different people with two entirely different situations left their teams.

Now every idiot thinks every superstar will leave their team for another and in response a media circus is created around it to get money from these idiots.

Kill yourself

>90 replies
>30 unique posters

WHERE THE FUCK DID IT ALL GO SO WRONG????

I'm like 3 of them due to mobile posting

>WHERE THE FUCK DID IT ALL GO SO WRONG????
Broships and bad memes

man the pacers are gonna be so legit next year, i can't even believe it

It's crazy how they got 2 players and now they're the second best team in the East.

>PG: Teague
>SG: Ellis
>SF: George
>PF: Young
>C: Turner

literally 50+ wins

This

Aldridge is legitimately a weak willed bitch desperate for rings and lied through his teeth his whole life out of insecurity and trying to be something he isn't. He thought he was in a bad place when it was really great.

Poetic that the blazers ended up doing just as well without him and the rest of their fake "stars."

LeBron was legitimately on a shit team with a shit organization and knew he couldn't win with them as he was. Plus you have the entire national media creating some massive narrative behind him and the state putting insane pressure on him, then he believed the hype that he could be the next MJ or was greater than Kobe, going on about being a king, only to have his shit pushed in by real teams.
I would have left that place as soon as possible if I was LeBron and wouldn't even have the nerve to come back to that shit hole of ungrateful jerseys burning fucks.

Fuck Aldridge

the shitposters killed sp

Are you fucking shitting me WOJ with tyler johnson demanding 10 million a year now

I love how we call Dlo a snake for what he did when Aldridge is even lower.