I just got a crazy new theory

I just got a crazy new theory

Buttholes looks kind of beautiful dont they? But have you also noticed they resemble black holes?

So if buttholes and black holes are somewhat the same thing, how can we use this logic to explain where black holes lead to in the universe?

Is it all a part of a nerve system, where black holes lead to just another structure within our universe?

Are you saying that our observable universe is the result of massive shits that come out of black holes?

Or are you saying that our universe is shitting into the black hole and on the other side is all the universe's shit?

you are high, go to sleep

shit is just the product coming out of the butthole due to our digestion system, but the tract still remains

what if the universe is formed in the same way as our bodies. where does the tract of a black hole lead?

the human butthole leads to the guts and ultimately to the stomach right?

maybe a black hole is a reversed butthole, sucking shit in, but where does it all go?

If you're going in, it leads to the digestive tract. If you're going out, it leads to shit.

Which side are we on?

the outside
so the digestive tract would translate to what exactly, in the universe?

Can space have digestion?

So you're saying we're on the shit side?

Explain this picture, OP.

What do these terms mean to you?

QPO = sphincter
ISCO = anal gape
particle jet = explosive diarrhea

This is simple science.

That particle jet there is obviously diarrhea. An the accretion disk is the acid burned skin around the anus that will eventually calm once normal digestion is restored

Acceleration disk = prolapsed rectum

I think that should be pretty obvious to every analphysicist.

yes, try to contribute damn it

can we establish that space is alive?

if we use the laws observed from nature, all living things consume, and excrete, we certainly are under the impression that space consumes

so does it excrete?

*Accretion

fuck you autocorrect.

There are multiple black holes, so are we to assume that these lead to multiple digestive systems? Perhaps we are a cosmic communal toilet.

Wouldn't that also mean that it would shit things out and be picky about the things that get jammed in there?

If space is alive, then we, the planets, the galaxies, must be the equivalent of microorganisms. Gut flora.

It all makes sense now.
I understand everything.

they are interconnected buttholes

space is wast, so it doesnt have just one butthole as us humans do.

its a nerve system in the form of a sponge, with multiple buttholes transporting matter between themselves

Transporting matter between themselves? This is no butthole. This is an artery system. Buttholes exist to expunge. Veins exist to transport.

Well, a gamma-ray burst is literally explosive diarrhea.

It's just more asshole parts

Lay off the drugs and hit the books, because that's some of the stupidest shit I've ever heard.

You're only saying that black holes are the butthole if the universe; here's a moron.

Now, moron how is this for an interesting theory? String theory. The end of a black hole is the core of another universes star system. It's all possibility. Your autism bothered me

im talking about the physical construction of a butthole, not its purpose

they are shaped just the same a butthole with no shit coming out is just a big black hole

when you look at a butthole, you are looking at the black hole itself, not the anus muscle around it, but the middle, indicating nothingness

infact, you are looking at nothing when admiring a butthole. A hole leading into a deep nothing, and light cant even get in there, which is why it appears black

>quasars
sometimes I feel lucky our galaxy didn't get winged by one of these monsters

Black holes are a new discovery. The idea of of COSMOS and Black holes being at the centre is new science but tards wanna talk about universal shit and potato

I just said they were interconnected. Possibly via space strings.

But since its all in 4D, we can´t comprehend it visually due to our limited minds.

I have become omnipotent.

Btw thats a picture of a healthy colon, see how much it resembles space?

A butthole is also connected by a string in the form of your guts. But it only seems like a string to us when seen from the side. From the inside it would seem like a long tunnel.

The same principle goes for space strings. But since its 4D, you can´t see them from the side.

My favorite thread ever

>Buttholes looks kind of beautiful dont they? But have you also noticed they resemble black holes?

A little late to the party, don't ya know.

Story goes that Wheeler, who coined the term "black hole", did so because it's translation into French was coarse slang for "anus" and he wanted to taunt some French scientists.

IIRC, story's in one of Thorne's books.

He must have realised the same thing I am now realising.

Scientists have moved away from the most obvious fact here. All we need to answer is this:

Where is the rest of space´s digestion system?

If we can navigate from there, we may finally find its brain. Which will allow us to talk to space.

>But have you also noticed they resemble black holes?

niqqa you hi af, we don't even know what they look like.

>Where is the rest of space´s digestion system?

Space is weird. Black hole looks like anus, but is actually mouth. What you're looking for is the other side of the event horizon.

I ain't going in there to find out, fam.

Every time a black hole absorbs mass from its surroundings it's getting cummed inside. Gammaray bursts may occur if the mass absorbed is the equavalent of nigger cum on a cosmic scale. The absorbed mass resembles cum so it has to be related to "life" somehow. My theory is that once all the mass has been absorbed and all black holes merged into one huge gaping black hole, the resulting gravitational waves literally rip all spacetime apart and ignite a "big bang", the start of a new universe.

ya'll niggas high af