I need advice Sup Forums. I have really bad OCD. I'm terrified of chemicals...

I need advice Sup Forums. I have really bad OCD. I'm terrified of chemicals. My rooms really messy and I don't want to touch anything because it's all been on the floor and is dirty. Some stuff is sticky for no reason and stupid stuff like that makes me not touch it. I just want to get over all of it. I'm not going to a doctor because I'm not taking those messed up drugs (anti depressants). I just need to get over it, like today, but I never know what's normal and whats ocd fears.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tN_qABI-FXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Try really hard to clean your room?

then clean your room with organic cleaners. like mixture of water, lime and vinegar.

buy rubber gloves that go up to your elbow.

buy a bucket with handles and lots of rags so you don't have an excuse to not continue cleaning your room when the rag gets dirty.

if this doesn't work then you're just a lazy fuck. quit using OCD or whatever illness as a crutch.

google for organic cleaner btw.

I'm not afraid of the cleaners. I'm afraid of touching something sticky because it might have a dangrous chemical on it or something. I couldn't touch the floor itself for the longest time

The wear gloves.

Try pot and gloves.

hence, the gloves.

everything is chemicals

try this:

youtube.com/watch?v=tN_qABI-FXw

drink Kefir, eat kimchi OFTEN
ween off the drugs if it becomes manageable

So you're ocd about being clean, but you let your room get dirty/sticky. Then you probably use shampoo, bar soap, and some toothpaste. All of which are filled with chemicals. Not to mention foods like hotdogs/most cheeses. You're what people with actual ocd call an attention grubbing faggot. You aren't ocd, you're just fucking autistic.

Hey, fellow OCD-fag here.
My OCD used to be really severe too, I washed my hands till they bled and shit, also took my like 15 minutes to write a sentence because I wanted the handwriting to look perfect.
I went to a psychologist for about 1/2 year and it really got better, helped me a lot.
Many people outgrow it to a point, how old are you?

What if I need to use one of the things that is sticky though? Is not dangerous to touch? I know I'm over reacting but I feel like I'm not. Like I have really old makeup from years ago that's been in the heat while moving. I don't want to touch it to throw it out and I don't have any gloves either. I feel like that's poisoning everything

I couldn't touch the floor for a year. What do you call that then? Every doctor I've meet told me I have OCD

How does that even make sense? Ocd isn't something that just sparks and then you have it forever. Normally you're born with it or it's something that becomes habit. Everything you said is more you being stupid than being ocd

if you don't have gloves then buy some.

you're full of excuses. i think you're just fucking lazy.

I had it my whole life, it takes different forms. I'll get over some habits, just to form others. When I was little I would only touch things that were a certain "color". Stuff like that.

you're just a moron who thinks you have OCD.

stop acting like an idiot and grow the fuck up

I'm pretty sure you're on the spectrum. You need to go to a psychologist.

I rather just get over it all together.

you haven't even started and you're a failure already.

you're an idiot

I do but nothing works. I feel I just need to not care about the complusions anymore and get over it, but I don't.

Hate to say but
Is right, you don't have ocd, it's more like you need attention so you tell your brain to do dumb shit and you stick with it until someone notices then you find something else.

Any suggestions then? Being stupid won't help me. It's not just my room, there's many things I won't touch outside.

fuck you. you don't need suggestions.

you already know what to do. you're just an attention whore.

i fucking told you to wear gloves and you're like " i don't have gloves ". go buy some you fucking moron.

yeah cause my 5 year old brain thought of that. I get over them after years, that's normal. Doctors told me that