Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ecrlCOZaR1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Fuckable

you don't like it, leave fuck nugget

nice vaginal prolapse

We don't like you, leave you cock stain

at first I was thinking that was fucking sick

but then thinking about how it's been almost a year since I got any pussy, yeah, I'd do her too

I don't care if you don't like me

you're just some faggot on Sup Forums

I like grannies, other faggots like grannies, and we're gonna post and fap. go elsewhere

More

This is all I heard when I read that

youtube.com/watch?v=ecrlCOZaR1Q

Noice ( ≖‿≖)

bump for interest

I don't give a shit.

My cock is hard as a motherfucker right now

Got more?

This old broad looks familiar.

>will jerk off to gay assholes
>will wank to men with tits
>will shake it off to boys with long hair
>will beat the meat to 2d japanese cartoons
>takes offense to slutty old ladies

The keks are unbelievable

59yr old that been fucking

Request?

How do i fuck a granny irl user?

Let me see her snatch. I really think I've run into her online via an old Verizon meetup game

Do you have moar of her?
Only have this pic

I need more

Talk to them and be honest, most ladies of this age are not in to the drama, so if you have any then you are out of luck. Most of the older ladies are dtf and can show you a thing or two, especially if you are younger. Do not be scared to talk to them, flirt but do not go overboard with shit you would use on younger girls, compliment them and NEVER.. I REPEAT NEVER bring up the age difference.. that is all they will focus on after you do.. good luck Sup Forumsro

Yum... I am tagging a 51 y/o similar build but slightly larger chest and ass... good find Sup Forumsro...

I work at a thrift store and a majority of the customers are women, mostly older and there is one who comes often and while she isn't busty I want to fuck her so bad. She's so damn sexy. She did say that she was old enough to be my grandmother and I said you're not my grandmother though. What can I do? I make her laugh a lot when I see her and pay her compliments all the time.

I got this

She is 70 Years old

Oi bump for more of this lads

Late 40's early 50's?? nice curves....

I see this pic everywhere. Reverse image search doesn't bring up shit. Anyone have this broads set?

Irish Granny that loves young cock

She doesn't have a set. OC

Where else did you see it I can't find any

yeah the older white ladies are on the prowl

moar

Indeed they are, and they are givers, especially as they get older.

and very open to trying new things

Neigh. Want a carrot?

please say you have more

I prefer to fuck older women who are plastic whores and have sons older than me.

DUDE... I swear.. the same stature and everything.. looks to me like they share the same landing strip too... I love my milf/soon to be gilf... nice find Sup Forumsro.. how'd you persuade her into the nude shots, mine is very modest and I can get her in seductive stuff but nude is off limits..

from the thumbnail i thougth she have dick
now im' disappointed

more?

>My cock is limp as a grandmotherfucker right now
Fix'd

Moar!

yeah she was shy too , but told her that i had some friends that wouldn't believe how good she looked for almost 60, just no head shot so she could have some deniability

sure thing

any requests all,OC. 690838164

How old are you? what is the difference in age? I am 15 younger than mine... and I have tried the whole no face deal.. funny thing is that she will let me take shots of her "dressed up" in lingerie and stuff with her face but as soon as I touch a camera/phone when nude it gets shut down... you do have a hottie Sup Forumsruh.. a definite keeper..

30 here, shes 29 years older...real wild too, where you at? MD here, luv to see yours even in lingerie

More nudes clothed shit is useless

This OK

VA here and wild indeed... insatiable even... drive like no other....

fucking nice! know what you mean about their drive .. few buddies and me have tagged my lady, horny white gilfs aim to please

sarah jessica parker

Mine just above yours loves to give head

indeed they do... there have been a "few" instances where I was happy before she was and it wasn't a problem... I try to make up for it most the time and can usually nut twice before going limp and her needs are met 9/10 but there are times that I am one and done and she is cool with it.. god bless the milfs/gilfs..

Maturetube has a nice selection of older ladies

Where else do you guys go

our bedroom.... :)

bamp

YUM!!!! MOAR?

PLS SAUCE

Now that's my kind

omg it's grama

sup boner brother

I'd have more then 1 round at that mate!

Appreciate it!

Another win!

YES.... continue PLEASE!!

Oh my God that's a dead ringer for my best friend's mom. She was a dirty fucking cow.

did you fuck her?

moar

OMG user WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU.

YOU SICK SICK FUCKS. GODDAMNIT. THESE WOMEN ARE LIKE A DEFLATED FUCKING FOOTBALL. GOOD FOR NOTHING BUT BEING TOSSED IN THE TRASH HONEST TO GOD user IVE NEVER FELT SO FUCKING SICK IN ALL MY LIFE, YOU ARE ALL SOME KIND OF SICK FUCKING MENACE. DELETE THIS SHIT, THIS IS MORE CANCEROUS THAN THOSE FAG-DENYING BOY LOVING TRAP FAPPERS.
GET FUCKED AND DIE YOU SICK FUCKS.

nobody cares

No, but when I was twelve I went round his house one saturday, she was day drinking and flashed me her cunt in her kitchen.

>She asks me if I'd ever seen my mom naked, >"Yes Mrs Friend's Mom"
>Asks me if she shaves or if she was hairy?
>I tell her hairy
>She asks me if like shaved?
>Puts her leg up over a chair
>Pulls her panties to the side
>Bitch was totally shaved
>I was too much of a pussy to do anything so I left

I could go for some ice tea right now

as far as I'm concerned, older women are an untapped resource if you're looking for sex and a little attention. Would I marry one? probably not but if I'm not seeing anyone to get my dick wet, why not?

Go to bed little boy it's passed your bed time. Look at pics of your maginary gf wife, or whatever the fuck else you call these GIRLS in the pics. The men who have been fucking women for years are in this thread. Your next piece of bass will be your first. Virgin fag, ass hole

Fuckable? Which one

Omfg need sauce

If you've been fucking these kinds of women then I'm surprised your dick hasn't gotten gangrene. The cunts on these cunts look diseased.

They can both choke on my dick.