Pick one Sup Forums

Pick one Sup Forums

I'll have the pole the signs are on

Religion is the correct answer

Science, religion is fucking stupid

Science.

Science gave us the atom bomb, so science.

Science of course, I'm not an ignoramus lol

You couldn't have science without religion you fucking idiot

Yes actually you can! There's no god in the data...

Ok then since we have science now we can bring upon the age of a religion free world

Why not both?

We're talking about present day you ignorant fuck

one does not simply choose anything but Dr. Pepper. Is it a cola? no one can be certain

The world would wall apart without any religious structure.

They can co-exist, science is a process and religion is based on faith. You can't truly prove or disprove religion so believing and not believing are equally valid it just comes to personal choice.

Explain.

Look at today's society it's a mess and that's the result of this liberal bullshit and the lack of religion .

And you fucked up the explanation.

I like your style.

Let me point out that ISIS stands for Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.

Islamic - Islam - that is a religion based group.

That's the wrong religion.. Christianity is the only religion that matters

I wonder how the world will react when Satan conquers earth as a false prophet and forces the world to become one religion, one government, and we have one currency.

So many Atheists (and any other religious people) who refuse to accept it will be killed and Christians who lack wisdom will believe this false entity to actually be a god on earth. Too bad nothing or no one can stop it on this planet. Only Jesus can save us! Repent your sins today!

Tumors like you are stopping human knowledge to evolve

Oh, this is not the first "Holy War".

"The first of the Crusades began in 1095, when armies of Christians from Western Europe responded to Pope Urban II's plea to go to war against Muslim forces in the Holy Land."

This guy gets it

I'm not sure that you know what I'm talking about. Perhaps you don't want to, and so you insult my views that I haven't even presented. Thanks for the response though.