>>Control+F G/fur
no thread?
G/fur thread

bump

contribootin

Ayy, let's play some Cards Against Humanity
Pyx-3.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=64
Pw: Gahbage

This is why america is shit now, fucking gays.

that's not how knots work

posting comic

I *may* have missed a page here

Yep. I'm missing some pages

bump more please

faggot

What a good observation

fuck off

Yeah, a human penis would have probably been best

Well that's a very nice gif. I just got done doing that.

true

not long ago someone posted just two pages of this, I found it and read it. fucking gold even the second part, IF you ignore the female.

Bump

Where is everybody?

Im in bed watching the twilight zone.

Drooling over Bad Dragon xp

Which one?

All of them, how can a guy choose?

I cant queer myself into getting one.

Oh cool, I'm curious, but I haven't used anything like Bad Dragon before

I have used a dildo before, but never really got really into it. Im probably just doing it wrong.

I wan't a large chance so bad but I just don't want to spend the money!

Well dildos aren't for everyone, but there is nothing wrong with experimenting.

Me either, there are so many fun possibilities and interesting choices. Money always becomes an issue.

I mean it does help me cum, but its not that explosive orgasmic feeling.

Maybe a vibrator? I figured something that "moves" and vibrates will add an extra quick.

Get a medium chance, split medium, whatever color ( I have dark natural) bumblehooves large is good too a little fatter but less length. Cumtubes and syringes a must...

BD has bullet vibes though I think the port on the remote is a bit flimsy...

I guess im somewhat afraid to take that step and become a complete fagget

I've had a vibrator and it didnt seem to work very well. I could hit my prostate but it didnt seem to do much vibrating.

anybody got the pic of the dog on the side of a pool he is like sitting on the edge with his nuts hanging over i think

There's a possibility. I'll probably look into it.

I'd honestly rather just be fucked by a real guy..

Im a top, the idea of being fucked doesnt really do much.

I don't use them much but when I do I love almost feeling like I'm passing out

Do whatever makes you feel comfortable, but there isn't anything wrong with doing or not doing something.

That's good and all but a lot of guys don't last too long haha

Well if you are looking, Bad Dragon has toys for tops too.

KEEP POSTING

I'd look elsewhere if quality is a thing, I just didn't feel like making another account elsewhere for whatever....

I want to be able to cum through prostate stimulation but I have never been able to. Kinda gave up on trying.

Hehe imma buy me a pony!

Any suggestions? I like trying new things.

that could describe several of them

No, i like putting things in my butt, just not the idea of being some queers fuck toy.

Sorry to hear you have up, hopefully someday soon you'll be able to find a way or toy that works for you

Ah ok, that makes sense.

I can reach mine with my fingers but that's actually pretty shallow. Taking it deep is another experience but chance is the way to start even if its a med. Just don't try going all the way for a while work slow or do whatever in you're comfy zone. Learning how to relax your ass is a big part of it it comes kinda naturally but I analyze things

You seem like the kind of person i should be talking to.

3 ways unless there's an equine oral one now
I want the buffulo now, large split mid with the sloppy seconds color scheme *dripple*

Summer serious discussions happing today.

I've only bought from BD so I really wouldn't know

It sucks, I really want to buy a dildo to try it out, but I still live at home and have no car. What do?

Internet?

Make love to my butt pls

Well yeah, but then I'd need to be 100% sure of shipping times. I'd be a dead man if my parents found out.

Get it sent to school

czech'd

also that doesn't work during summer.

Get it sent to a friends house, a trusted friend.

Only idea ive got. You could always just finger yourself or get a buddy to fuck you.

"Hello friend, I want to have an object used to fuck myself in the ass shipped to your house."

I'm kinda doing the whole sportsball manly tough guy party thing, so that's now how my friends and I work. Is there any service I can use that offers delivery at a certain hour?

Well I know bad dragon has the option to have your package shipped in very discreet packaging.

BD's expensive as fuck and I live in the ghetto. I'd probably get the grab bag from that one site and some condoms/lube for like $40. I've got at least that much saved. but idk how to make this happen.

My plan was basically buy $50 of prepaid cards, order it online and stay home that entire day. I'm just fucking terrified something would go wrong and my parents would open it.

If I got caught, my dad would literally beat the shit out of me.

The issue is, I need to be 100% sure the package is there before like 4:00. If it comes after then, I'm fucked. I was thinking there has to be some service to guarantee delivery before a certain time for a fee.

Find some fagget who will buy you gay shit. Your life doesnt have to be difficult just because you want to be large objects in your butt.

That's easier said than done lmfao. Any tips?

Find a sap like me who will fall in love with a boy and buy him shit.