You can bring one fictional character to life and fuck them

You can bring one fictional character to life and fuck them.

Whom do you pick?

Uh... Still Momo.

muh nigga, youre a lifesaver
>objectively best girl now taken

your gf

Your mother

Stealing her from that user last thread.

Len. Zero fucking hesitation.

>faggot chose white hillbillys

Hate the way that comic has gone lately.

The risk of getting mauled afterwards and having my face eaten would be worth it.

I'd still take the chance to fuck her brains out.

Any specific complaints, or just in general?

If only...

this giant bird

Rek it Ralph

Fucking pls

Jesus

ITT Virgins

Very agreeable choice.

I wanna cum on his head.

weeb cringe

Mike Tyson

Congrats you're in this thread too.

Fishwife and my sweet but saucy imp. I can't pick between them.

Always thought it would be weird to have sex with a woman without being able to kiss her. I don't even mean that I'd need to kiss her to enjoy sex, I've gone without kissing during sex plenty of times, I really just mean that not even having the option would be strange.
I feel like lately the author has been filling out a quota for a "diverse and interesting cast." The latest story ark with Ms. Bushybrows MacAutism is a good example. "What's that? Our comic has no black or mentally challenged characters?! ADD SOME IMMEDIATELY

There's more and more social justice stuff creeping in, and while I don't mind the inclusion of the diversity and social justice bits, it's the hamhanded way they seem to be getting stuffed in that bothers me. I feel like the comic has lost some of it's charm in favor of cramming in new side characters and plot lines.

Duncan

its got to be pam!

Daphne...bitches.

>not posting better version.

Vaas Montenegro

wow that guy replied to so many posts
he's so cool
wow
so cool

Insert floppy dick into mammory hole.

I get most of them, but why the heck are these two,
American made characters by an american game company owned by an american distributing company weeb stuff?

kind of surprised this hasnt been posted more

Official/concept femshep. God, I want her to hold me down and force-ride me so goddamn hard.

Do you even need to ask, OP?

That tongue could reach places a dick could never go.

>There's more and more social justice stuff creeping in, and while I don't mind the inclusion of the diversity and social justice bits, it's the hamhanded way they seem to be getting stuffed in that bothers me
honestly, this

It's been a while now since I dropped QC. Haven't been arsed to check back in on it, but it's probably not getting better, and I used to enjoy reading it.

You could always just, I don't know... kiss her teeth? She still has a long tongue, though, for some sloppy french kisses.

Her face being so monstrous is part of her appeal, though.

I often pop up for no reason too.

She's for rape.

Top tier

If he doesn't attempt any dirty talking, I guess I can see the potential.

Kevin

She's so fucking hot.

I haven't really noticed any of this, but I usually ignore new characters until they've been in a few dozen strips and have been properly established.

QC isn't weeb as far as I know. The author is American, lived in Massachusetts, then moved to Nova Scotia.

Kek

Holy shit

this

Sowce?

Kinky.

Lifts-Her-Tail

And things just got weird.

MY NIGGA

Get those chilly dogs out of here

I'd cuck you with her

Wrong Turn.

Carlos!

Nice to see some love for mercy. Thus far I've been getting the impression that Sup Forums is mostly into Mei and D.Va.