Because she's not funny and she is upsetting to look at

I'd fuck her

So let's all share our disgust for her here

Come on she's so gross

She's so fat guys come on

Seriously you guys???? Seriously??

no, Amy Schooner hate 'Diet'.

i hope she gets fatter......cuz fetish

I hate this landwhale so goddamn much she's not funny at all fuck comedy central for pushing this female comedian shit on everyone

Hahahahaha, my vagina, bahahahahaha I drink a lot, bahahahahaha I got drunk blacked out and had a one night stand hahahahaha. I'm 34 and still think and act like that behavior is funny hahahahaha. Her comedy in a nutshell

IM AN UNFUNNY BITCH AND I HATE GUNS LOOK AT HOW FAT I AM

I would hate-fuck the shit out of her, not even playin'.

Her first CD was funny and she was def fuckable but she ran the jokes into the ground and she's just going to be the next Rosie o Donnell unfunny cow.

But dont call her fat she thinks thats mean

Lol all the misogynists itt. Makes me laugh on my way to get fucked by Chad. XD

Has she ever gotten naked?

And this cunt to

She got fatter and even more unfuckable. Fast too

I hate her but I also want her to sit on me.

I love Amy Schumer like there is no one else in this world that could make me achieve a full erection but her. Every time I think about her I either masturbate ferociously or punch a small child in the back of the head.
>She's a Godsend.
>quit being faggots.

she makes me so uncomfortable. i hate comedians that do that kind of material.. more of a tim and eric guy because its more sophisticated than le sex

Fuck this cuntwhore

Sorry, but women just aren't funny.

Second

Let me guess, OP works for some leftist news site and is fishing for replies to fit their story.

I would seriously like to get jerked off by her in a bubblebath while she insults me and my appearance.

Go back to reditt

Muh autistic nigga

Are you somehow fatter and less talented then she is?

True. Only female comedian to ever make me laugh is Lisa Lampanelli

You shitkicker conspiritards are hilarious.

Well I'm on Sup Forums so yes.

I saw her live in CT, she was terrible. her act consisted mainly of vagina /sex jokes. it was a free ticket so I shouldn't complain but honestly the two dudes who opened up for her both were funnier

She's a young Rosie O'Donnell

I've found her work to be really crude ever since she left the Muppets.

samefag

She fucking wishes.

Tits or GTFO

She is a fucking whale. Every time i hear her talk i want to kill that bix

Amy is a freakin' sex goddess.

Thank you! Somebody agrees! Just look at dem legs doe.

meh

Can't stand this one either.

whos amy schumer? ohhhh. you mean gianthead tinyface. is that a storm a brewin? no its just thunder thighs continuously rainin sweat between her weird small rubbery fat girl a cups.

nah

mmmmm...

Melissa Mcarthey is another one I cannot stand.

looks like that linebacker from high school who youre pretty sure is inbred.

Come on cunt, this ain't a gore thread...

so my local radio station changed from classic/hard rock and metal to fuckong alternative, which i thought went extinct 15 years ago. and theyve got some new faggoty ass androgenous dj who i was pretty sure for about 2 to 3 days was a girl named john. my other choice is classic rock dj nikki sixx who lisps to his eye candy(on the radio wtf?) about his feelings for 5 minutes after every 4 minute song followed by 5 minutes of commercials. or pop country or pop.

I want her to sit on my face after she takes a shit

Her head is disproportionally small
Is she even trying to get a golden ratio?

I feel less lonely.

so your into downy lookin dudes who dont wipe good? she looks like a powdered potato doughnut

Faggots

She is hot AF. My dirty Jewess.

you know what? im gratefull that there are enough of you pathetic fuckers out there for these beasts that they dont ALL turn into sjw feminazis. i just wish both sides of yalls equations had mandatory sterilization.

Prince Charles is Ellen?

Not funny, steals jokes, pure garbage

you know how some people can go to sleep whenever? she looks like she can turd on command. like
>hey you hungry?
>not right now

>hey you hungry?
>i could eat

>amy, you gotta use the restroom?
>i could shit.

tldr mooseneck tinyface looks like shes always got one on deck

Have you even watched any of Inside Amy Schumer. It really isn't all that bad. It's gotten a lot better as of recently.
I think the reason most guys don't like the show, is because it's like a big inside joke for women.
Same reason I'm not crazy about black comedians. I'm not black, so it doesn't always make sense to me.

Owen Wilson?

nah bro shes got a swoll as dome that lifts its jist that pic highlights how fucking broad her shoulders are so you dont notice. i refer you to opies pic.

Why the hell is this fat whale famous?

Does anyone have the "I ate a food", "I did sex with a man" pic?

Doesnt she kind of look like the fat kid from bad santa

>white girl
>high in body fat
>no ass

the face is still worse

she looks like the kind of pearbody with a really flat inny that she thinks looks "hot" when she shaves it but really looks like an asexual verticle line in a vast sea of blubber. being slutty sexy with ur lack of pubes only works when it actually makes you look sexy. she really ought to grow out a point of reference for the poor guy who has to poke her dough so he can remember hes got his jimmy jack in a creature and not a pasty, clammy beanbag futon.

Why is Sup Forums so afraid of strong successful women. You may not think she's funny but she's funny enough to make millions. Only cuck faggots hate her.

>being famous means you deserve it and not that 25-75 percent of people are actually retarded

talk about a pig needing some lipstick

obvious shoop. no ones face is 1/3 the size of the front of their head