Female here. How do I cuckold my male friend even more?

Female here. How do I cuckold my male friend even more?

Like how do I lure him into going shopping with me and my boyfriend while he carries my shopping bags and pay for items while me and my boyfriend hold hands? Sometimes he doesn't come if he knows my boyfriend is gonna be there, so I should lure him. Any techniques?

Pic related that's me and my boyfriend with my friendzoned pet serving as my backrest.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/171664966
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So who took the photo?

I saw this same thread and pic like a week ago. Kys gay pasta.

Try killing yourself

take a gun and shoot yourself and your boyfriend.

vimeo.com/171664966
Saw this thread like a week ago kys

Try anal... with a shotgun...

>looks very familiar
De'javous

wut

you seem really confused about what a cuck is. YOUR BOYFRIEND is the one who gets cucked by your male friend. you don't cuck a friend.

It's fun to see him struggle. Pic related. It's him and that's me and my boyfriend hugging kissing and laughing.

He stood right there like that for 30 minutes because he knows if he turned around, he'd see us kissing, witch he can't handle.

When I noticed he began shaking we stopped and went home. I asked him "Are you alright? Your shaking. Looking concerned but I was enjoying every second of it.

What does it mean when someone is shaking and just staring motionless like a zombie? It only happens when me and my boyfriend make out in his presence

convince him to wear a diaper, ultimate cuckin. You and your boyfriend can laugh about it when he is with you.

>not dating
>cuckold
You can't. Sorry.

Very original op. Kys

I hope your BF realizes he's next to be cucked. You won't understand your role in this world until a real man shoves 12" of meat into your ass.

okay but who took the picture? the 4th person on the date?

kek hard

you've got a point sir

kek

Copypasta back at it again
Kys

Cuck doesn't mean emasculated beta. It means a man who has a cheating wife (girlfriend by extension implied). Wrong term here, the only way to cuck him is grant him the boyfriend title then fuck somebody else. You're doing something else.

Having said that, invite him camping, share a tent with boyfriend and fuck loudly the entire night. Make sure day two has important plans so he can't make up a reason to leave, he needs to be crucial to those plans this forcing a second night. On night two do it again.

>This is definitely more appropriate

kys