Oy Vey

Oh shit, is she okay?

Fake

Oy vey

Spotted the poorfag, holy shit that is ruthless for the girl

Newfag alert

Trips

MODS

how do you buy gold account? i've looked at the home page but cannot find anything for this.

I think I saw this on the news back in 13' she was in the ICU for months but I think she is semifunctional now just wheelchair bound.

Oy Vey

guys im being serious i wanna buy this Sup Forums gold account, how much is it?

Fuck. It's a shame. She was a real qt.

The mods have paypal accounts and you just basically transfer the funds to them and they will unlock your IP address one of them should come around and post their paypal soon for you!

mediocre kek

I can get you a gold premium account, I work in the department. Send $20 to [email protected] through department and I'll unlock your IP and gold premium ID.

Is that Moot??? What a fag

Oh hey, it's newfag!

i never saw that coming

oy vey

[zalgo] a mi casa xdd [zalgo]

Oy vey

Here ya go! This is her after, I agree it's pretty sad! from easily an 8.5 all the way down to a vegetable all in a matter of minutes.

[zalgo] fucking idiot [/zalgo]

[zalgo] windows user detected [/zalgo]

Really I think I saw that pic of moot sucking dick at least a year ago.

[zalgo] What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo. [/zalgo]

o dam

why would you take that bait?

Oy Very, someone is mad!

%triforce

Kek Gold Account was worth it just for this picture

>I am trained in gorilla warfare
and don't know how to spell it.

Did the dude that did it ever go to prison?

Yep reckless endangerment and DWI, I would have guessed vehicular manslaughter but I guess the guy on the bike made it somehow, do you know?

Newfag

Gr8 b8 m8 8/8

Yep reckless endangerment and DWI, I would have guessed vehicular manslaughter but I guess the guy on the bike made it somehow, do you know?

I don't have a clue. I hate to think about it. Seeing how bad her face is makes me sick to my stomach.

̶ʇ̶u̶n̶o̶ɔ̶ɔ̶ɐ̶ ̶p̶l̶o̶ƃ̶ ̶ɐ̶ ̶ɥ̶ʇ̶ᴉ̶ʍ̶ ̶ǝ̶l̶d̶o̶ǝ̶d̶ ̶ɹ̶o̶ɟ̶ ̶s̶ʞ̶ɹ̶o̶ʍ̶ ̶ʎ̶l̶u̶o̶ ̶s̶ᴉ̶ɥ̶ʇ̶ ̶˙̶s̶ƃ̶ɐ̶ɟ̶ʍ̶ǝ̶u̶ ̶ƃ̶u̶ᴉ̶ʞ̶ɔ̶n̶ɟ̶

Holy fuck mate. What the fuck happened? Sauce?

Oy vey

Oy Vey

Same, here is something to lighten the mood though, I want one so bad!

Wish my cat was the adorable!

Anyone know what that is behind him?

And everything is good in the world again. Nice pussy

Trump?

Kek. Seriously though. Giving me the spooks.

Oy Vey

Oy Vey!

I see what you did there.

Ị̵͍͓̳̙ț̶̫̖ ̹͠w͕̥̦̦̻o̖̱̠͚̝r̕k̪s̟̯͕̲͈ ̢̘̙̯̞̠ͅͅg̷͚̗u͉̻y̷̜̥̱͚͕ș͜,͖̼̮̙̼̙̀ ̨̤̼͕̪I̮̳͟ ̤̘d̩o̥͞n̷̻͉̫͉̙̘͍'͓̥͎̼̳͓t̨͇̳̥̩̗̟̪ ̷͎k͇n͔̤̣̤̭o̴̦̥̤͚͕̱w͎̯͕̘ ͍̞̹ͅw͓̗̬̱̼̭h̷̖̦͔̮a̵̱ṯ̦͈͇̱ ̗̣t͙͉h̸̬͉̼e͉̤̖̱̩͞ ̵̬̬̜̖̪f͉̖̬͙͡ú̻̜̜̘̦͕̺c̢̙k̲̬̣̯̹ ҉̩̻͎̠ͅy̯̠͖͕͔̜o̡͈̪̹̙̹̤u̶̦̰̻͚'͎̱͈̰̱r̤̀e̬͔̕ ̶͕̦ṱ͎a͙͓̱̩͚l͢k̨̹̩̰̠̩̣in̥͕͕͔g̶̞̲̱̺͙̭ a̸̮͈̻̪̮b̦͍o̘̻̜̜̣u̸̖̘̜̝t̡͔͇.͎̖̗̰̕ ̠̞̬̲͕̪͙

Pretty sure that's a homeless guy eating a taco out of the trash.

Eh, I could see that. Those eyes though.

Thanks, but hint hint! There is a reason this is gold look in the reflection on that mirror to the right!

>testing
*testing*
**testing**
* testing
[zalgo] testing [/zalgo]

if 1 * 2 < 3:
print "testing"

~~testing~~
testing^testing
[spoiler] testing [/spoiler]
[flip] testing [/flip]
%triforce

For real it looks like he is trying to scare anyone who looks at the pic.

You need gold dude!

That is filth! You can see the fingers poking out

Curse you and your tricks Hiroshima Nagasaki !!!

I know right haha this one always makes me cringe a little, like who takes that pic?

Also, check em

This guy has an album full of that shit

%triforce

* triforce is not working
* [spoiler] OP has no gold account! [/spoiler]
* chem em

Oy Vey! :v

If you want a gold account, just donate 0.01 bit coin to

1Kj4UDoUfnzruGD
Qi9a1Bzy9tcVpc4i2

just remove the linebreak

This fucking nigger ruining the fun

▲ ▲
Works my end

well you spoiled the secret

abandon thread

/thread

Fuckshit

Oy Vey

This guy knows, donate 0.01 to that account if you want a diamond account

nice job friendo

CAN WE GET A MOD TO BAN THIS GUY?

Before any newfags see it.

sage

Secrets aren't secrets if you share them openly you kike.

Oy vey

[zalgo] Ted Cruz is the Zodiac Killer [zalgo]

This works, can confirm.
  ▲
▲ ▲

Oy Vey

▲ ▲
works