Jessica slaughter thread Sup Forumsros

Jessica slaughter thread Sup Forumsros

Other urls found in this thread:

ageofshitlords.com/internet-infamous-jessi-slaughter-now-a-special-snowflake-tumblr-user/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who?

One reason Sup Forums is coinsidered the asshole of the internet.

>newfag confirmed

Jessi/Damian quit trying to get people to talk about you. No one cares any more.

This guy gets it!

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

What, did you backtrace it?

Found a pic of her Skype a few days ago. Cheers.

I dont get it

Ok behalf of all the new fag, wtf???

you done goofed

Jessi Slaughter (real name: Jessica Leonhardt), formerly known as KerliGirl13 on YouTube, is a Florida teenager who became a target of a massive Sup Forums raid in July 2010 after launching a public tirade against the image board community in a series of YouTube videos. The feud quickly led to the creation of hundreds of image macros and remix videos mocking Jessica and her father, who later became involved in the drama, and prompted one of the first public discussions of cyberbullying as a serious issue in the news media.

CONSEQUENCES

Didn't he kill himself?

Holycrap. And six years later, Sup Forums still gives a shit? Talk about an obsession.

7/10
Would rub dick on tit acne

Never forget our accomplishments!

Indeed:
ageofshitlords.com/internet-infamous-jessi-slaughter-now-a-special-snowflake-tumblr-user/

her dad is what made her famous.

>cyber police unit

"Sup Forums is family oriented"

Heart attack.

I think he had a heart attack

Jessi is a "special snowflake, this is her tumblr bio “I’m a non-binary AFAB transperson, my pronouns are they/them. I used to be internet famous and go by the name “Jessi Slaughter”. My experiences have shaped me, I have bipolar disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, and borderline personality disorder. I am also physically disabled, I have a compromised immune system, severe asthma, chronic migraines, and a skin condition. But I try to live as fully as I can. I enjoy art and music and food and going to cons and shows.
Ask me if you need anything tagged, I’ll be more than happy to tag it for you.”

the only real queen of Sup Forums

fat

online people accused me of molesting my daughter

Bump

Anyone wanna post some roast beef?

Makin' brain slushies for years

IVE REPORTED THIS TO THE CYBER POLICE

Good luck, I'm behind 7 proxies!

CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

Little do you know I have a 8000 horsepower super computer with 2 keyboards and I have mastered the art of "haxing" by the Grand lizard, leader of anonymous. You're done kiddo.

Official prediction: Death by suicide/hanging at 22

I'll go for lives semi-happily the rest of her life starting at 30, dies with cats.