Sup Forums, I need some advice

Sup Forums, I need some advice.

My father is taking me and my brothers on a trip to Washington D.C because he's wanted to do it since we were kids, but I don't think I want to go. My dad is very excited about everyone going, but because of recent nearly violent outbursts he's had towards me (going into IRL all caps, death threats rage since he found out I make racist jokes often) I can't see myself giving him the respect of letting him fulfill his dream.

Stop being a shitty racist son and then maybe you won't have to whine about your dad anymore

I'm not a racist, making racist jokes doesn't make you a racist.

You didn't even ask a question. Jesus christ how old are you. I have work tomorrow fuck you

Why would you respond if you basically said you're in a hurry to go to bed, and have no obligation to respond?

Stop being a bitch also underage ban pls

Because I want you to know i hate you. Goodnight

...because he wants to show OP just what an ignorant young faggot he is, fucktard.

Go to sleep, man. I'm sure others will chime in.

Fucking grow up, you ingrate of a little turd.

I'm 20, what's the age limit anyway?

Are you 16? Wtf, don't be an asshole

Summer is early this year...

Summerfags are a fucking myth. Get over it.

If you're Raul then fuck off you double nigger emo manchild. You're 20 and still live at home, disgusting. Do me and your family a favor and kill yourself you neanderthal.

I don't live at home, but your comment made me laugh so thanks!

Man the fuck up and go whats a few days of ur life wasted anyway

It's like half a month of driving back and forth between Oregon and D.C, it isn't just a few days. There's so much more I can do in those days.

Oh right so much stuff much more important than making company to your old man while he is here, like browsing Sup Forums fapping 3 times a day and choosing waifus online

It's surprising that your dad still wants you around reminding him of how he failed raising an asshole like you

"since we were kids"

Call him a nigger to show him who's boss

>Since a week ago

I could be hanging out with friends, continuing to write, editing my animations, all of which are better than giving that proto-feminist his wish.

Lemme guess, writes mangas and animates nakid anime gurls

>Makes racist jokes.
>implying no longer a kid.

god holy fuck
go on the trip and fake your death, run away on the east coast
let your dad think that at least it didn't get any worse than it got

Fine, just belittle me like that by assuming what I'm writing and animating are weeaboo garbage. Try coming up with a better point.

1) your friends are faggots
2) your writing is shit-tier fanfiction
3) your animations would send you to prison if "horse pedophilia" was a crime

Seems like i guessed right

Humor is what we thinkers call subjective, meaning it comes differently to everyone. Considering you're on Sup Forums, I'm guessing you've laughed at racist jokes in your time.

Trips don't lie

Ever heard of Akkam's razor?

>Humor is what we thinkers call subjective
>Fedora tips with the gust of a fart

racist
sexist
20 years old and still lives with his dad
ungrateful about it because his dad wants him not to be racist
"writes" and "animates"

you're one of those neo-nazi furries, aren't you? Your acne would improve if you showered daily.

One day your father will be dead, and you will regret being shitty to him about this for the rest of your life. Even if you end up hating him and everything he stands for, you will regret this.

What's that I hear? The ad hominem fallacy?

nope
heard of this though, you neet faggot
https:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki /Occam%27s_razor

How was I ever presented as sexist, and making racist jokes doesn't make someone a racist. Try again, Anita.

No response? Fucking faggots.

I guess I'm a feminist now

"saying racist things is not racist if you tell everyone it's a joke"

Why not just admit it? You're in good company here, with thousands of proud racists.

Some of them might even like your fanfiction.

Explain to me how a racist joke makes me a racist. If that's true, the creators of nearly every comedy series out there are racists, and if thinking a racist joke makes you racist, then anyone who likes South Park or the Simpsons is a racist as well.

We live in an age where people have moved beyond your faggotry and can now speak and joke freely.

could you share with us an example of your writing, or maybe perhaps an animation (WIP is ok!)?

I haven't finished a whole lot of my writing, mainly outlines (and it's not fan fiction or weeaboo garbage, it's an attempt at writing a story inspired by Hemingway's writing), and I'm still practicing walk-cycles in animation.

"The Old Man and the NEET"