Autographed Albums / Merchandise

Any of y'all got autographed albums or shirts or anything? I'm interested in seeing what Sup Forums has

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KOibQ2wfLtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't even remember the album name but it was some small time hip hop. I didn't even realise it was signed until I took it home and looked at the booklet.

last week I got my cross record wabi sabi autographed by I didnt think to take a picture of it

youtube.com/watch?v=KOibQ2wfLtw

just this

The only ones I have are:

>Nirvana's "Bleach" CD and LP both signed by Chad Channing
>Original CD releases of Jawbreaker's "Unfun" and "24 Hour Revenge Therapy" signed by Adam Pfahler
>First pressing LPs of mewithoutYou's first three albums signed by each lineup of the band as they were current
>Original CD releases of Polvo's first three albums signed by Ash Bowie

It's only four bands but they're some of my favorites.

I got a set list signed by the members of SLEEP after a local concert. Here's a shitty scan of it I did.

>Pity Sex's Feast of Love LP signed by the band (saw them during their tour with The World is a Beautiful Place and Dads, that was really something)
>Liturgy's Aesthethica CD signed by Hunter Hunt Hendrix
>Swans' To Be Kind and The Glowing Man LPs signed by Gira after seeing them in 2014 and 2016

I don't really ask for autographs anymore, the last Swans LP was just because he was standing by the merch table signing stuff. I feel like it's an incredibly awkward thing to ask of someone, kind of feeds into the rockstar mythos a little too much for me nowadays

>starting with Dopesmoker
Casual filter

I have an autographed copy of:

>Everything Will be Alright in the End - Weezer
>Shift - The Living End

It's not hard at all, most artists will be happy to sign unless they're just inherently not nice people. They wouldn't have a career if you weren't a fan

why did gira sign the back of the Holy Money booklet?

I have no clue. I asked him to sign with a silver sharpie I brought, since it'd show better, but he insisted on signing in black. He then did it on the back.

Kinda upset about it tbqh, would've looked much nicer on the front.

You deserved it for not standing your ground against him. Only the strongest lock horns with Gira.

I have a signed Weird al Yankovic album. It's at my parents house or I'd post pics. It's an older one. I think the one with him dressed like Michael Jackson.

>signed holy money and SFTB
you fucking cunt

Cross record - wabi sabi

just saw Swans this weekend and The Glowing Man LP signed by Gira, really nice guy, other than that i got a drum stick from Deafheaven

Not really signed/autographed, but bought a used Microphones CD with some hand written notes in it, by him of course.

I got Chelsea Wolfe and Ben Chisolm to sign some records after a show once

Also got Marissa Nadler to sign a record

I don't want to alarm you user, but there seem to be scorpions on your record sleeve.

Jeff Rosenstock, Matt Pike and Des Kensel from High on Fire, King Buzzo, Jeff, Julian, Jeremy and Scott of NMH, Matt Pike again, Both Johns from TMBG, Gira and Thor from Swans

based ikea shelf

Got Titus Andronicus to autograph my vinyl copy of The Monitor when I saw them. Also, autographed vinyl of Mono - Walking Cloud and Deep Red Sky, Flag Fluttered and the Sun Shined, autographed Kayo Dot - Hubardo, and autographed/hand numbered limited orange vinyl of Zammuto s/t.

just SFTB boys

Are those Dave and Noah's signatures?
Also I don't remember the LP having an insert

>Got Titus Andronicus to autograph my vinyl copy of The Monitor when I saw them
My nigga. Hung out with them after a recent show and got a copy of TMLT signed by everyone. Stickles is a lovely guy.

i have a few things

morton subotnick, james chance, andy partridge, the necks, church of misery, edgar froese

1/3

damo suzuki, jean-herve peron, douglas p, bob hund, ed askew, laetita sadier, patty waters

2/3

also got a bunch of random crap from shows, like a smashed drumstick used by brian chippendale, mission of burma setlist, guitar pick used by guitar wolf, a whole bunch of randomly snagged posters