So this is it. Tomorrow I'm going to riot the mexican government in Oaxaca with my friends, teachers and other people...

So this is it. Tomorrow I'm going to riot the mexican government in Oaxaca with my friends, teachers and other people. Ask me anything, tomorrow I may be dead.

Why did you post this in English if you're in Mexico?

Why the fuck you lyin

What have you done in preparation for a worst case scenario?

Why?

Because I want to people from other sides of the world to know it.
Wish I was.
Nothing. No strategy, no plan. Just try to kill as many as possible.
Google it.

Why would you riot, retard. That was my question.

Humans are hard to kill in numbers. Run first, hide, and ambush if you are able. Stay just outside the crowd to avoid being boxed in. If you survive this look up more offensive tactics and take the fight to them, but be smart about it.

Triple dubs, check em. Well, because we are tired of this shit in this shit-hole. A lot of innocent people killed, pal.

So your from Oaxaca? You going after government officials, like cops?

This will be the "battlefield". Any advices?

Cops are not here anymore. Some will be fighting with us. They are feds, and they are sending the best ones to be honest.

Solo Otro dia normal en Mexico
>means "just another day in Mexico" you uneducated fags (also not a beaner)

Meh. You will die tomorrow so have a good day m8.

Build a barricade, motherfucker

Join them. Join the police so you won't die, are you retarded? Or just stay at your place, it's not worth it.

Give us something to do. Or at least some proof that you actually went out and started to fight

Thank you.
Don't know how. Check those trip dubs, tho.
Maybe, this shit place was my only friend.

You are the shame of our country. Get gassed you cuck. You are nothing else than munition. I'll tell you what, if you are so committed to do an hero for a lost cause atleast do it with style. Get yourself some gasoline, like atleast 3 galons, get a fucking cart (wallmart o soriana cart or something. Preferably soriana) and get in front of the police barrier with your cart. Then put all of the gas in the bucket and whenver you feel ready get a rope and burn it until it reaches the gas container. Then with all your stupid chairo brain, pull that cart in front of the police barrier and keep pushing no matter if they shoot you. Do it screaming "EDUCACION ALTAAAAA" (LIKE IF YOU WILL SAY "ALAHU ACKBAR) and explode obliberating all of the vicinity, police included. Not only you would be another fucking martyr political leftist parasites will use but also you would have done something with your life, instead of being used as cannon fodder for the narco, like every single one of you is. With that being said: fuck you, fuck your fucking teachers and public education is fucking crap and you knew it. Also don't forget to get some sweet mexican bread from oaxaca panaderias, so you can be filled up before you explode as the puppet you are.

You get your buds and teachers to bring as much shit to the road, and then you pile it up and block the road. Then you take the Mexican flag and use it as your banner. After that you fight the government scum from behind the barricade.

Calm down, Hector.

He is an ignorant idiot, he is rioting because facebook cucks got him hard. Like the ucking rest of the rioters

How does it feels being fat as fuck and not fighting for your people, instead just watching and telling people who loves this shit hole called Mexico and would die for it, chairos?

Triple dubs, cool.

Wall sounds like an okay plan, and while you're at it set it on fire. Throw Molly's through the smoke, they won't see em coming. Try to throw burning debris out of windows if there's high buildings. If you aim for the middle of their group, they spread out, situate more infantry to the sides with arms, and have them shoot into the chaos below them. If you can, get a couple cars, idle them, but leave a little gas left in. If you situate the cars good and have someone shoot a flare or however else you can remotely explode them, that'll work good too.

why are you risking your life over a stupid fucking riot

I hope you get killed by a flying Tlacuache you fucking nigger

Go buy c4 off darkweb right now, and just blow up your whole fucking town.

what's the reason for your rioting?

Wow I guess things must be pretty bad in Mexico if OP literally has to fight tards like you to keep public school a thing.
Even in retard America we acknowledge that teachers and public education are important.
Have fun farming drugs for your local warlord/king or whatever you backwards shitskins do when you don't go to school

user, just make it abundantly obvious that were the one posting on Sup Forums. Steal a journalists camera or some shit. Or you could build a barricade.

SOUNDS LIKE A RECIPE FOR REFRIED BEANS

LMFAO BEANERS BTFO

LOL
O
L

>explode and obliterate
gasoline in a bucket wouldnt do that. Just make Molotov cocktails and bring guns like a normal person

>Because I want to people from other sides of the world to know it.
Mexico

being a non-white

Don't riot. You're gonna get killed destroying stuff that has nothing to do with what's wrong with your government. Just start a peaceful demonstration like any of the others. When the police come, the other half of your group storms the station

You are fighting for people like me you cuck. Your rioting makes people like me rich. Because thanks to you I'm not tha cannon fodder of someone else. Follow the instructions please. You will atleast do something useful, killing people. Was not that why you chairos do? Crying for people killed? Become a martyr save your cause. You will not have the balls thought. Maybe you are going there, but I know that you will be crying wheneber the cops get you. Do something useful and cool and kill yourself, bringing dozens with you.

Shhhhh, I want Op to kill himself. Why do you help the retard?

>this

Will def do this.
This sounds risky as shit. And I like it.
This shit-hole is the only thing that have kept me alive.
Poor fag here.
see picture.
Not sure if enough time but will do a barricade.

Get hype

Just stay back and snipe em. fucking noobs

>your rioting makes people like me rich.
Lol stop reading there, you are literally a fucking retard.

>Wow I guess things must be pretty bad in Mexico
Uh, yep.

Why bother? Most of the world already knows your government is corrupt, throwing your life away won't change anything. Have you and your friends actually try to change your country from the inside, hard as it may sound. Protesting people in league with drug cartels does nothing but cost human lives. You aren't sending a message. You aren't becoming martyrs. You'll just become dead.

Soooo. Are you guys really voting for him? Why?

At least you'll have a wall to keep the desperate Americans out

to keep mongoloids like op out

Why not? How can't you tell if I'm actually the son of the techers syndicates bosses? Or if I am the son of the Convergencia mayor we have? Do you know how bad this looks for el PRI but then how much revenue my party gets from people like you? Fight in the dirty streets you rat, I will enjoy my well earned Morena pesos thanks to you.

The thing is, 1 week from now, this will be forgotten by all people in the world. Except us, we will be fucked in the ass by feds, gov, president. We can make a change by killing a lot of police.

godspeed OP

THIS.

Also, whenever I get to listen, "derr, violence is not the option, durrr". I cringe, and facepalm since there is no way to overthrow the (Mexican) government without recurring to violence. Again and again there have been undeniable proof of questionable and corruption links among the government, only to get swept under the carpet at the end. If we keep following the politically modded rules against them, we would get more, and more drained out of everything even though we don't have anything else left to drain.

Mexifag here

The riot un oaxaca is because some fucking lazy ass rioters are defending their right to do nothing and get país forma it. Gob is trying to grade them so only the best teachers stay teaching and lazy ass beaner entitled fucktards are fighting because they don't want to take the exam because they know they will loose their spot.

De mexicano a mexicano, ¿Por que piensas que con matar a los federales vas a lograr algo mas que la reputacion de los maestros y todas las personas que vayan a protestar de forma pacifica? Con eso solo logras que el gobierno justifique todo el desmadre que esta y seguira haciendo.

it might end up like this tho

This

Remember OP for every life wasted I recieve more sheckels. From an Obrador family man.

Lograr algo mas que manchar la reputacion*

Me da dinero, deja que el animal se muera.

Entonces tu lo que eres es un porro al que le pagaron para causar desmadre en manifestaciones. Entiendo que el hambre este de la verga pero enserio solo estas causando mas problemas con eso, por favor, reconsidera.

Riot over what you stupid spic?

Good luck my prayers are with u m8 VIVA LA REVOLUCION

taco burrito enchilada chalupa

They wont understand.

México is a beautiful country but the problem is that is full of mexicans.

Believe me I tried a lot of times and I actually cry myself to sleep everynight out of embarrasement because I am one.

number 5 with a baja blast please

This makes sense. Mexico should have a strong social safety net to fight poverty.

Desgraciadamente quedamos en una situación en la que cualquier cosa que hagamos terminaremos perdiendo, independientemente de lo que hagamos. Tienes razón, user. Estamos en un bait muy injusto. Justamente en el norte estamos "escasos" de gasolina, vaya cortina de humo.

you want basket of chips/ guacamole?

Stay strong

gayest shit I've read all week

Trumpfag

no thanks I'm on a diet

Don't waste your life.
Anyway life it's free and whatever you do with it, is on your hands

it's "shekels" you shlamazel
oy gevalt

I might die tomorrow in a riot
>why?
Ain't nobody got time for explanations just Google it
>tfw

¡Viva México!
¡Larga vida a la revolución!

Wtf u just say fag hang urself nothing worse than a race tratior

>why
because i am maricon
>tfw
I am a mexican faggot

Salsa verde

Except your "revolution" turns into cop killers are killed. Your revolution is pointless when the media who is controlled just as your politicians are will spin you as the bad guys. You are not changing anything by killing cops, you are not changing anything by protesting. You are just throwing your lives away.

All the more reason for that wall, eh?

National reports are only saying that 6-8 people have died. Where are you getting your information from?

Fucking chairo I hope you die when you fuckers set cars om fire

Trumpfag

*at a riot*
>Build a barricade!
What a great, completely logical idea

>cars on fire
we're gonna cook tacos over them

How does it feel to be cucked by a man with a child's intelligence

Shut up faggot
you know we don't have to let you fight with us

and child sized hands

Trump's not a nigger and how is my girlfriend sleeping with him?

Mexicans get their info at facebook and televisa, so no one is actually getting any info, gotta respect the government for knowing how to manipulate the folks

Are you Fighting for us? Dont make my laught

Op this might be you so go full out on that barricade

If u live bring back pictures tomorrow show the world the atrocities u've faced

like having no tacos

Because they dont want teachers to go back to teach

So what? Pay them more.

buena suerte guey. el DF te saluda

Here's the thing OP, NO trolling...

Going str8 after them is never going to do anything. ever. They have the weapons and people to get u

What u have to do is catch em 1 on 1 as much as possible with a quick way to escape. Kill em 1 by 1. keep ur distance and snipe a few away. the only way to win is to defeat their morale. It how Vietnam Kicked USA's ass. Create bottlenecks to trap em for easy kills...

Bottlenecks and lines of sight for snipers
take out small numbers at a time
surprise and kill
easy escape routes
kill morale and make them want to quit