My cousin is staying at my house for the night, I have her passcode to her phone, which is downstairs. She's asleep...

My cousin is staying at my house for the night, I have her passcode to her phone, which is downstairs. She's asleep. What do?
Also: I noticed she had an app "Photo Vault" that required a different passcode. How do I breach it?
(pic unrelated)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1VMYqPSMO45
vocaroo.com/i/s1RFIZquPtVe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no go to sleep you perv

Chances are Photo Vault is the same password or the password backwards. Though if you fail that shit's probably gonna snap a pic and report it the next time she opens it.
Try seeing if you can hook it up to a pc and check if it's a shit app that grants access to the files.

hmm.. im worried itll take my pic. And i have a mac. what should i do when i connect it?

virgin detected

I don't fuckin know man. Search though it's files for the app or something.
Might as well cover the camera, try some passwords, and act like nothing happened if it fails.

okay will do. also, where else besides photos should i look for stuff? conversations? any tips? please keep thread alive

just don't be in the camera view when it takes the photo you fucking moron

Op is a faggot

you can use an app called iexplorer that can let you look at pictures, conversations, and other things. there's a trial version that limits some features like multiple file exporting but you can probably find a torrent for the full version easily since you're on mac.

bumping for win

thats not what im fucking asking faggot. where else in her phone should i look for pics besides photos app?

Check for texts and messages on any social apps.
Avoid snapchats because that shit auto erases.

i explorer... ok ill get it now. keep thread alive and give me tips guys

lol just take pics of her and post them

Sometimes in the convo in snap chat things save

there are apps you can download that do work to "recover deleted photos" when in reality they only show all in app photos, sealed and not.

keeping cock alive

Then make sure it isn't a normal snap

un install the phone vault app then re install it

Hurry up op you faggot

Check convos with any boys names, especially ones with emojis next to the name. Check through the camera, and check to see if there's a secondary camera app where they could also be saved. My phone saves snapchat photos into a separate image folder too so maybe look for that

ok here's something you can do. go into settings -> safari, and somewhere in there should be "password manager" or "saved passwords" or something like that. depending on her settings you may be able to see the passwords saved in her cache for stuff like facebook, email, etc. it might ask you for her passcode or icloud password tho...if it asks you for the passcode you're good.

you can then use access to those things to browse at your leisure things like fb messages or dropbox.

also check notes, lots of people keep passwords for stuff as notes on their phone

If it's an iPhone check deleted pic file.. Also go into imessage, search all the messages with guys.. In the text window itself, click the convo details button and just scroll down for a list of all pics and videos sent and received that way you don't have to keep scrolling thru the text to find it... Go into her Facebook messenger chats and do the same thing.

Verbal instructions for ya.
vocaroo.com/i/s1VMYqPSMO45

also if you end up getting her icloud password, hit up anonib's stol board and message someone who can do a free rip of the iphone backup. they can get stuff like message attachments and even app photos (stuff in photo vault)

bamp

vocaroo.com/i/s1RFIZquPtVe
Not a robot.

Bumping with sum puss!

wont that delete the pics?
ok im on it

i know it works with the vaulty app 100%

Summerfag

Can you post some pics please?

Vocaroo request thread?
Ill do em. I swear.

Look at whatsapp oder fb Messenger. It will save all Media in the Cloud

dont do that. just plug it into itunes and get a backup image of her phone
then use a backup browser to just pull photovault apps data and post it here

look at this fucking newfag

If you can't get nudes, at least get some pics of her panties for us

lol just cover the camera when trying.

Upload back up to mega and post link. I'll pull the pics and videos and post them.

u only need to unlock the phone itself to look at the pictures if u plug it into a computer so do it fagget i will be mnitoring this thread

OP i belive in you

OPs lame ass bullshit.

Bumping

Come on op don't let us down man!

this. make sure to turn on sync via wi fi so you can make future backups when you and your cousin meet.

OP here. Photovault is a retarded app. After typing wrong password multiple times, it said "Would you like us to email your passcode to you" So i hit yes and BOOM it was right in her emails. Wins coming up soon.

thank you for believing in me gimmie 1 sec

Bumping with more puss!

much excite

PLEASE DONT BE BULL SHITING ME

Bumping with, you guess it, even more puss!

thanks for believing in me

Damn...

MUH DICK HNNNNNGGGGGGGG

da fatass

Gotcha with sum more puss!

is that her in the OP pic?

first name?

Is that really it? She vaulted that?

goddamn, what an ass

Good luck with future phone searching endeavors op.

lets see more of this op nice job

i would bend her over and eat that ass all day long

Moar...

ur welcome :)

right?

no

guess?

yes, and others. she shows her face but i dont want to post them and get her in trouble/ me get caught. you underrstand.

i fucking know bro. i have creep shots of her in yoga pants.. anyone interested?

thanks!

thanks

me fucking too

Be sure to delete the email after you've copied the password OP.

Delete the logs of your failed attempts in the photo vault app to cover your tracks

thank you for the tip. I already did that tho ;)

Pls moar.

That is not same girl

just scribble over face (pls)

crop em. we didnt wait this long for just one pic

was that really all she had?

Please be bait.

>pic unrelated

srs just blur face user we need this shit

nice stuff.
you're gonna give us more or what?

this

u beatiful bastard not her she looks like a 4/10 but still nice op

the app said "Sorry! picture on wrong passcode trial is up! Pay 3.99 for this feature" plus my face wasn't near the phone while guessing passcode.

i wrote pic unrelated faggot

its risky

fine

no but i gotta cover her face one minute guys

>i fucking know bro. i have creep shots of her in yoga pants.. anyone interested?

you have to ask? fuck yeah

he said pic unrelated you fuckin faggot

Well done, OP.
Here's sum ass/puss for ye services.

No more nudes?

hnnng anyone fapping?

But you are the same mongoloid everyday.

>being this much of a summerfag

op was an alright dude for once

itd be tough definately post another op cmonno one would find out shes sent them out before

I am now.

Are you jerking off yourself to your cousin's fat ass, OP?

Yes, Moar plsss

them satanic trips tho!

Keep em coming please

yes and her tits too

definitely whats the first letter of her name

Yeah rubbing my cock for her. Are you?