Discuss Sup Forums's greatest musician

Reminder to be nice to Grimes. Also, mods can suck a pen15.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XX_GJKwLEeI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder to fellow Voignamirians that mods have declared war on /Grimes/ and now all threads that include the words Grimes or Grims will be auto-sageing and won't bump to the front page, to circumnavigate this please create new threads with titles like "/mu's favorite musician", "Canada's best artist" or something else that includes words that mods won't be able to add to their filter without affecting other posts, variations of Grimes are also good but mods may notice the new name and just add it to the filter and kill the thread before it reaches bump limit.

Do NOT let the mods win.

Incredible artist, true spirit of freedom and creativity.

This divine voice
youtube.com/watch?v=XX_GJKwLEeI

Grimes makes such amazing music that it inspires fans to get creative. They can imagine they are living in a world as magical as her music makes you feel. I think the "Grimes cult" stuff is like an expression of the creativity she brings out in her fans.

>tfw you close your eyes, put on REALiTi and feel like flying and full of energy

I was banned once for saying Grimes had saggy tits and a shit voice.

>"I feel like, with this album, the word that I hear more than anything else is 'adorable'. 'Adorable' and 'cute'. It is the most appalling thing that I can imagine that anyone would consider me cute," Grimes told ThisIsFakeDIY last year. "That's the exact opposite of anything I want to represent. I really want to cast off that feeling of 'It's little girl music' or something."

You deserved that.

Reverse psychology?

What album is she talking about?

>I really don’t like the quirky tag! I know! i think people think I’m really ditsy and out of it and weird, and stylish, or something? I think it’s just one of those things where you see just a little bit of an artist.
>I can understand that if you saw some of the little things that I’m doing, you might consider them to be vapid or pointless. Sometimes, I worry that my association with all of this Tumblr stuff… I don’t even use Tumblr! I don’t have a problem with that culture, but I think that people may think that what I’m doing is vapid and really fashion-orientated. I mean, I care about fashion but that’s probably the least important aspect of what I’m doing.

that was about art angels

delete this

>I don’t even use Tumblr!

Doesn't she have a Tumblr account?

ofc, she's queen tumblr

yes

Mods please.

>implying you can keep us down

Why is she lying?

It'll happen don't worry

irony?

Also: mods

sup page.2

It was interview from 2012 when she wasn't using it.

What's your problem exactly?

mods

fuck off, it's a thread to discuss music artist

modss

mods

AOTY 2015-2016 reminder.

Yes, mods. Please ban this retarded autist.

mods

mods pls sticky

mods

mods mods

mods kill thread

Le epic avoiding filter xD fuck off

grimes goes great with some hotpockets

Grimes is a genius, this album is just perfect. No retarded black hip hop culture shit. It's pure art.

f**k grimes

mods

pls