>mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22

Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb

Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav (embed)

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wTOOX3eYnLM
reverb.com/ie/item/1605553-ehx-russian-big-muff-pi-with-mayo-mod
twitter.com/AnonBabble

posts fun songs you can learn to play in a minute lads
youtube.com/watch?v=wTOOX3eYnLM

There is literally nothing wrong with extended range guitars

is yamaha RBX 270J ok?

>mikro
if you want to start bass with a shitty bass, at least buy a full scale shitty bass

>tfw you want this but it's €150 more than the black version with absolutely no difference beside the finish
having a shitty black guitar gave me ptsd

r8 my hektik as fuck soldering skills, /gg/

I'm pretty sure you have way too much bare wire there, it's not going to hold that well if it moves around.
Can't give you any advice on soldering itself, I'm really bad at it.

also, are there any side effects if someone inhales a fair amount of solder smoke? just asking for a friend hahah

Yeah I'm gonna do a second take tomorrow if the replacement set of pickups get delivered on time. I'll try to cut the end that looks like a spaghetti and maybe wrap the rest of the wire with an electric tape or something

if you have asthma, they can trigger a crisis
otherwise no, lead's not going to be in fumes unless you heat the solder past 450°C. At least that's what they say on the packaging of mine.

Been playing 7's for about 5 years now. Have 3, this is my most recent one, plays amazingly. Single Lundgren in the bridge. I'm not a huge fan of 8's personally but they have their place for some styles.

What type of girl would each guitar model be?

that's hot

lp - nice, cute girl you see her on the street
strat - average girl, everyone has had a turn with her though
tele - high school crush
hollow body - smooth and sexy, intelligent
sg - same as hollow body
last three - alt type sluts

>lead jack is loose on my tele thinline
>if i had a regular tele i could just unscrew the knob plate to to tighten it
>instead i have to unscrew the whole pickguard to get in there

WHY DID I HAVE TO FALL FOR THE HOLLOW BODY MEME FUCK

Bost guitarist waifus

I've been playing guitar for a few months now.

How do I into pickups and all those other effects?

pickups aren't effects, and don't worry about any of that shit until you've been playing around a year or so
unless you have a lot of money

I have nothing else to spend my money on and I love guitar so far

all the artists I like use shittons of effects, so I'm not doing this to mask my shitty playing, I want a cool unique sound

I hope I don't appear to be wanting effects for the wrong reasons

Well. Those aren't bad reasons, but getting too involved with effects and shit this early on in your playing can distract you from the actual playing.
What sort of guitar+amp do you have?

dean playmate and a cheap berhinger amp

I am trying to focus on the playing but I want to start dabbling with creating different sounds

You might want to get a better guitar and amp first. That guitar is 3/4 size, meant for kids, man.... A lot of pedals will just sound like shit through a shit amp too

I don't know shit about pedals so I'll ask here. Why does my fuzzbox destroy batteries? It uses 9 volts and I only get a few hours out of it.

Do you leave it plugged in when you're not using it? If you don't unplug your pedals they'll still drain the batteries.

Save your money for a better guitar and amp and worry about effects later, and/or you could get a used POD and create a lot of effects in the meantime on the cheap and it can point you in the direction to which effects/pedals you want to invest in rather than wasting money in unused gear.

>I want a cool unique sound
Looking for 'unique' is some special snowflake shit. No one tried to be unique ever. Shit was either broken, or someone was just screwing around in the moment. If you think someone has a unique tone, it's probably because you haven't heard anyone else using it yet.

Also using a 'unique' tone always will get monotonous and boring

Are you leaving it plugged in when not using it? I stopped using batteries a while ago, but I'm pretty sure that was a big cause for battery drain

Is it safe to assume that everything made in Matsumoku is worth my money?

fuck, I just started to take the battery out

really? wow thats disappointing, it was actually my little brothers but he never bothered picking it up. Should I save up and buy something killer, since I'm certain I want to stick with this, or just get something in the 400 dollar range?

yeah, I guess I should work on better gear first

would you guys have any recommendations for what kind of gear I should look into

This guy walks up to your girlfriend and slaps her on the ass. What do you do?

at least I know now, thank

>your girlfriend
I wake up.

>using a guitar made in fucking Box Hill
Tell him the asian girls are that way

>and/or you could get a used POD and create a lot of effects in the meantime on the cheap and it can point you in the direction to which effects/pedals you want to invest in
I was gonna say this. It worked out really well for me. I've heard good things about the zoom multi effects too.
A guitar you'd be happy with in the long run would easily be doable in like 300-600 dollar range. Since you were asking about pickups I'm guessing you don't know too much about guitars though

I'm gay.

women suck anyways
also sick fvcking trips

what is his height/weight?

brown eyed girl

lp would be the polished, pretty, bodacious girl, v glamourous, high maintenance, etc

tele would be the qt3.14159 girl next door, intelligent, has the same taste in music as you, more of a 'real girl'

strat would be the bubbly, bouncy athletic type

hollowbody would be the milf prof at your local uni, smooth, curvy, well read

sg would be party girl version of the lp, little more rauchy, slutty, kinky

agree with these for last 3

5'10, 180lbs

Push him to to the ground, if he gets back up and takes a swing or tries to tackle me then i knock his ass out. Serious question?

any /gg/ers play piano? i wanna learn for the theory gains and to play some boogie woogie

cant decide between piano or banjo though. i love to play banjo but dont really have a big catalog of banjo music to learn, whereas with piano there's so much to learn but it's going to be a much steeper learning curve to play.

me too m8 let's start a band

do you play stoner/doom/sludge

do u live in a stand-your-ground or duty-to-retreat state?

>v
>slut
Her legs are already spread bro

Lol

i ask him how to solo jazz guitar then

Piano, trust me it's worth it. Play bass but learning guitar was pretty helpful in getting more into theory and creating music. The learning curve isn't that steep, then again I spend probably 4-6 hours a day practicing on either instrument.
Really though go piano, it's fun and gets pussy wet

Yes I love it, but only euro doom.
>stoner/sludge
so you like rednecks? are you gay for real lol

so... britain? lol

just cuz if your jurisdiction has a duty to retreat, you *legally* have to flee at the earliest available opportunity, eg after you push him down

damn, i always knew piano was a panty dropper.

so expensive though, was thinking of a yamaha p115 as it seems to be the recommended beginner board

I'm Israeli, I like stuff like Mastodon, High on Fire and 70s Sabbathy stuff.

Lol cause no matter what I say you're going to follow it up with some reference to something you read on the internet that you have no real world experience with.

Quit assuming where I live, the world is larger than 2 countries.

>I'm Israeli
fuck off crazyaga

I got lucky and inherited an old full sized keyboard from my grandpa who played spic tunes on it all the time. Although at guitar center the cheapest full sized is $150 so it's kinda pricey but not too bad.
Hopefully once I have a place of my own and have a big boy job I can afford an actual piano

I don't know who that is.

maybe u should quit making assumptions about me, ya jerk. maybe im a lawfag tryna prevent a /gg/er from making a big mistake

Lol

Lol

Lol

Lol

Lol

:^)

>gay
>Israeli
>posting in /gg/

I wonder who this could possibly be

Not what i said, at all, obviously not a law student because they actually have to language.

Ah. I see
let's coin our gay doom metal act's name
Skeleton in the Closet
Gaping Grave
Sodom Rising

I'm just a gay dude that plays power chords.

Sodom Rising sounds really good.

>actually have to language

in my studies, ya. u think im spending time on usage, grammar and syntax for u? ha!

Sodom Emerging would be a better play on words

>no Jazzmaster girl
>no qt bass girls

I'm out user.

TRIPS

Could I use a big muff or small clone with my cheap boss pedalboard without damaging them? I see a guy with a few of them for sale near me.

What do you think of the Swollen Pickle? I have an EHX big muff and I've been looking around for a different type of fuzz pedal.

Secret to good gain is dialing your volume knob back and adding a touch of reverb.

You're welcome.

do you know any games that will help me learn music theory, chords, develop ear for music etc? maybe something that works with midi keyboard?
android, pc, doesn't matter
>inb4 rocksmith
I'm trying perfect ear for android but maybe you know something more fun

Why?
Learning from the book/online videos/teachers will help you more than any game. That and I doubt any games out there would help you in that sense, most of those games are just something to keep your fingers moving

xhamstercom/movies/6772314/fucking_my_ass_with_my_bass_guitar.html
is this you user

yeah but sometimes you have to take something and give it a time to memorize or practice (and my bass isn't at home for example). you won't recognize what scale is played by ear after watching a video or reading a book. I do already watch 2 bass players teachers and am going through one PDF (Progressive Bass Guitar by Gary Turner and Brenton White - good one or bad?)

nope. keep trying

Beginner here, my (mex) Tele keeps nosing down as if it was neck heavy.
What Im I doing wrong?

My new baby, what do you guys think of her?

>implying gain has anything to do with reverb and volume

The Swollen Pickle is based off of a Big Muff, the two internal knobs let you change the tone to be way different than a Big Muff though.
It's a pretty cool pedal, I like using it with some gain on the amp too. You can also use it to fatten up the sound without really making it too fuzzy, so you can use your normal distortion sound on the amp, but with more volume and less gain on the pedal.
It can be hard to find a usable tone because of how many knobs there are on the pedal, so id recommend starting with all the knobs (internal too) set to the middle, once you decide how much volume and fuzz you want you can start fiddeling with the filter knob, then move on to the crunch and scoop knobs which add/remove fizz and scoop out highs.

Why did you stick a tea-try in your guitar?

That's why you come up with your own methods, write down what scales you want to memorize, record the scale you play and try to memorize how it sounds. At least that's how I did it.
I work at a grocery store so whenever it wasn't busy I had a paper with whatever scale I was studying at the time and would go over it in my head while looking at the paper whenever I needed help.

cut the headstock off

biscuit cones are better.

plz halp

>implying volume won't affect saturation
>implying a touch of reverb doesn't add a little extra bite

Try it. Get a guitar with a single volume, pickup, and jack and see how many different types of gain you can get out of it.

i love rompeprop

>gain

I have both tube and solid state, i have tried pedals, onboard, and speaker breakup. Gain is gain. It is what it is and it's easily controlled. I prefer my Peavey Deuce for out loud playing. It gets less saturated and has headroom for days. It also takes efx p well.

I mainly play slow and clean now. I'm also mainly a drummer at this point.

Just throwing it out there for people who throw their knobs to 10.

Pretty sure you mean overdrive, or breakup, but your know-it-all wank is so vague it's hard to tell.

Gain is an electronics term; it doesn't mean how \m/ R O C K \m/ your tone is. Volume controls aren't gain (with exceptions), and most Reverbs have no control over the input/output gain.

reverb.com/ie/item/1605553-ehx-russian-big-muff-pi-with-mayo-mod

Modded big muff for boss power adapter, good deal?

Gain weight and have a belly to balance your guitar on

any advice on ergonomics, posture and so?
I have a problem with posture and tension (body tension, I can't relax, I fuck my shoulder when trying to play fast).
this could sound as a joke, but it's actually stopping me

i kinda want to start writing some southern doom. basically if stranglehold or freebies had been written by black sabbath.
what are some bands i can look up, scales/chords i can practice, and pedals to look out for? and any other advice

i think serpent throne would be kinda close, but there's not much southern twang to them.

Have you listened to Alabama Thunderpussy? They might be a bit more sludge than doom, but it's southern.

>southern doom
So, Earth, but heavier?

Finished the gloss on my pedalboard yesterday. Let it dry overnight and threw what I had on top.
>pic related
I wanted to add velcro strips across the beams, though I think my pedals will still go flying everywhere in transport.
Purchasing a couple more pedals and I'll be stringing everything together with twine.

post boards

>Southern doom

Just ape Down and mid period Corrosion of Conformity. For scales you're looking at the blues scale and harmonic minor.

Any thoughts on the Epiphone 1966 G-400? Picking one up for $200 today.