Where's dem celeb threads at?

Nope. This is now a trap thread

That's right. Traps for you. Cumming traps even

okay

Doubt stuffed traps too

Traps sucking each other off too!

Let's not forget tiny tittied traps

But if we're gonna have that, we also need big tittied traps too

My M-Mistress is v-very beautiful... she t-tells m-me I-I am not worthy of h-her beauty because I-I am j-just an ordinary p-poor man and she i-is very beautiful and rich...

oh my god this cuck again

Uh oh, someone trying to derail this trap thread. Better post more traps

I-I-I am s-sorry sir; I-I'm j-just a-a guy who i-is trying t-to m-make sure Jessica d-doesn't leave m-me...

Traps cumming just from anal stim

Traps pulling off strange and amazing sex positions

Trap friends jacking each other off too!

Jessica t-tells m-me I-I am a v-very pathetic m-man and deserve t-to b-be cucked... She s-says she needs h-her sexual d-desires to be fulfilled and I don't even come close to it... She w-wants beautiful handsome young fit men with big members... She says I-I don't have none o-of this and s-so she m-must have Bull lovers... I-I don't like it b-but I-I can't d-do anything about it... She holds all the power cards in our relationship...

Traps cumming in their own mouths

Traps surprising you with their feminine penises

Traps just hanging out

She s-says I'm v-very insensitive to her needs and d-desires as w-well... She m-makes m-me s-sit at h-home when she is with h-her Bulls... She t-tells m-me when she sees them she absolutely l-loves their beautiful bodies and penises... She s-says they are m-much b-bigger and b-better than m-me...

Does anyone have the pass to acces this imageboard ? Seems interesting ibchan.com/fappening

Goth traps too

Jessica Alba is a trap too