Do they try to make your capital look american?

Do they try to make your capital look american?

Poland
Yes :/

Fucking souless piece of shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aKuivabiOns
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dont buy into the meme please American cities are empty boring sprawling garbage heaps full of niggers

I think it might be too late :/

Implikacja

you are free to go

Generally cities in fucking Africa look better than most European medieval-looking cities.

Scandinavia is relatively free from crooked roads, in Sweden there's probably only Gamla Stan in Stockholm and Gothenburg that has them. I've been to Malta and London this year, and fuck, the roads were all over the place, they were diagonal and shit, they didn't follow any system at all and you easily get lost if you don't have a GPS system to look at at all times.

here building anything more than 6-7 floors will make tree-huggers chimp out

No, they try to make it look like Baghdad

It looks modern.

:/

>fuck my shit up tier

Gotta spend the EU monies somehow

WW2 was quite sad, the loss of both Warsawa and Königsberg

>cities in fucking Africa look better than most European medieval-looking cities.
>Sweden

Italy
No

nobody cares

Too many European cities look like fucking Baghdad.

I do.

How many people in the agglomeration of Varsovia?

>people

yes(((

[citation needed]

american/10

there's even an american raiding the bin for burgers

meanwhile our capital has no skyscrapers

lol who cares about dc

don't forget dresden

Or any other city that got bombed

Eastern German cities got harmed really lightly in comparison to western German cities

true dat, but I guess that's what you get for starting the biggest conflict in human history

Blame the Austrians, they are the worst things in existence

Literally Hitler

>Literally Hitler

You can't have a trillion dollar economy and keep conducting business out of cute historical buildings with 5 storeys.

fuck disposable cities

*reggaeton resounding all over the Andes*

At least it's just your capital and it's skycrappers. for us a good chunk of our central highlands now unironically look like fucking Texas. hideous monoblock architecture, drive thrus and a lot of parking spaces.

you say it as you were jocking, but sadly it is true

post the most popular reggaeton in your city

Maamun al-Kuzbari

Probably because southern Africa are to it's former rulers what American cities are to theirs.

Also, don't buy into the the "skyscrapers and straight roads" meme. It will make your cities look like cheap copies of American ones.

why are yuros afraid of tall buildings

Why Americans aren't ?

Good question tbqh.

No, no monies

youtube.com/watch?v=aKuivabiOns

SHAKY SHAKY SHAKY SHAKY SHAKY SHAKY SHAKY

It's not because of an attempt to make it like America, it's just that the whole city has to be rebuilt from scratch from the 20th century onward and mankind isn't capable of building beautiful things anymore. America is just affected by it more because everything is fairly new. We do have some old cities though.

Feels bad Warsaw will never look like it once did. In pictures from before the war it looks like Paris or Vienna.

CANCELLARE QUESTO

They need it though.

>Do they try to make your capital look american?

Not at all...

No, it looks Dutch as fuck

>Do they try to make your capital look american?
>Fucking souless piece of shit
As opposed to what, being a war-torn crater filled with stalinist dick-blocks?
Kys, nostalgiafag.

Only Nairobi and like other 2 african cities are nice.

>blaming a country an ocean away for how your people decided to build your cities

Because we'll launch missiles at whoever we feel is responsible and will rebuild it.

daddy Yankee still relevant?

Jamal pls

>Generally cities in fucking Africa look better than most European medieval-looking cities

why would you say this?

as they rightfully should

moscow has a nice city center, and the neighborhoods immediately surrounding the center are cozy and feel european. that clulster of skyscrapers is the least of your worries considering the vast number of ghastly commie blocks that make up basically half the city, maybe more

una tragedia, lo siento mexibro

dutch cities are superior

I fucking hate american cities. 90% of all american urban areas should be razed to the ground and rebuilt by planners who know what they're doing

pic related, america could learn a lot from this city

>they think this abomination looks like america

Those are dense urban centers with high walkability. An american city is a sea of parking lots and suburbs be thankful for what you have because our urban planning is JUST tier.

more like asia

What's wrong with nice american cities? ;_;

This looks like curved teeth

>america could learn a lot from this city
You serious?

Chicago and New York are the only acceptably laid out cities in the country.

>mixed zoning (residental and commercial)
>high density
>high walkability
>grid (mas o menos)
>parks
>plazas
>demarcated bike lanes

this mostly applies to microcentro, retiro, recoleta, palermo, and belgrano. disregard literally everything else

vastly superior to nearly every american city

You have no idea, most us cities are fucking unplanned shit pits, fucking miles of garbage

>chicago
>new york

new york's walkability and mixed zoning makes me diamonds desu

chicago is pretty walkable around the center, but it's suburbs are sprawling out of control, as are new yorks

they're like 2 diamonds in a massive pile of shit

mah niqqa

lol, what makes it American? The fact that it has skyscrapers?

Apparently Shanhai and Tokyo are American now

What goes on in those?

Also checked

That's where the evil Russians hack the election

>hideous monoblock architecture, drive thrus and a lot of parking spaces
Is this really how people perceive Texas? I'm not disagreeing with you, I just find it amusing.

What's a good example of a major city with BAD walkability?

Houston

calgary and edmonton

no

anything west of Chicago except for San Fran, Portland, and parts of Seattle

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

They'd have to demolish it first

this 2bh

t. edmontonian

yes

My city looks post colonial, just flashier and refurbished

The suburbs on the other hand look very American, generally sprawled

stop pretending your innocent, sven
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)

RETURN ART

i'm t. calgarian, just burgering currently. At least Calgary's train system is bearable

hmmmmmm

RARE
A
R
E

What country are you? I honestly have no idea.
>inb4 "burger education"

are cities with 19th century Imperial Russian architecture the only good looking European cities?

I've been to Texs and that was my experience. Just a giant flat collection of parking lots, feeways and drive thrus.

What an ugly place.

Like your state or province is any better.

>Russian
>European
fuck off amerirat. you know nothing about eurasia

>It's a Russians pretend they are not european episode

You fags need to just admit the truth.

Nice to meet like minded people senpai.

I can't stand this fucking country, and most of these retarded burgers want it this way, and chimp out when you suggest changing it.

Fucking live in the LA metro area, one of the worst offenders. Want to find a community of people who agree with me, but don't where or what to look for.

Just wish I could turn the place into a car free dense metropolis with Italian Renaissance and neo-classical architecture.

teardrop of india retard
t. vlad "baikal rules" ping

Fuck off to NYC or SF then.

My family is here, and I can barely fit in locally because I'm an autist. I've been to other parts of the country and have an even harder time fitting into the culture.

Plus SanFran is even more fucking expensive than here, and New York is probably the same or worse.

This the only walkable cities are balls ass expensive if you wanna live in a part of it where you wont get shanked.

Sri Lanka
What happens over there, anyway? DESIGNATED streets?

Germanic autism in aerial view applied to the sea jew capital.

Yes, autism has existed for many centuries.