Finally found a Master to help transform me from a chubby sub bitch to a sexy shemale slut

Finally found a Master to help transform me from a chubby sub bitch to a sexy shemale slut.

He had me shave smooth tonight and now I start my diet and workout regimen. I need to get from 215 to 170 then he plans to buy me a bunch of pretty dresses and some D implants to bounce on my chest

Here are the before and after shots I sent him

plenty of room for titties here :)

Cute. Also, how did you find that guy? I need to know for science.

Craigslist. I posted for months with no luck though. Finally found someone saneish and looking for what I wanted

Need to shrink this even smaller

Well thats what I sent him as per his request. I still have older pics too if anyones interested and I'll probably keep up with my transformation on here

I cant wait to get some sexy titties

moar! I have yout body type, more or less, and I want the same kind of master too

My cute little clit with some dress up

Just started, hope it works out. I usually can lose weight pretty easily and on the bright side I should be stretched out enough to fit some decent tits in there.

I hope he tells me he wants me on hormones cus I want to shrink this even smaller

Degeneracy: the thread

He's got a thick 8" cock and a few hung buddies he want to share me with when I'm looking pretty

How much is full body laser hair removal? Getting smooth took me hours tonight and was not a fun experience. I like being smooth but getting here sucked

yeah, really cute! My clit is more average, maybe 14cm. I dream with a permanent chastity that makes it more tiny
oh, I want to be you!! maybe He would interest in have another slave? Also pic related, me when I fullshave and crossdress.

There's a YouTube page for your types now.
Be proud somewhere else, thank you.

You don't have a clit. You have a problem and should seek help.

OP, don't get surgery, just be a fag and embrace it. Post-op suicide rates for most gender reassignment surgeries are very high. Just be gay.

Thats a pretty fine ass. I'd say you're well on your way. Doubt he's looking for something long distance, I'm pretty close. Western PA

thank you!! Well, I'm very far away, in Europe. Also if you or your master would know an european master...
A closer view to my clit on panties

Dont plan on GRS just some nice tits to help with crossdressing. I had natural tits removed when I was younger and now I want them back is all.

cute little bulge there. I'd just try putting feelers out everywhere you can. there are a few sissy master matchmaking sites. I never had any luck but this isnt a good area for it. Maybe you'd have better luck over there

>sexy
>Shemale

Them two don't go together

I'm not so sure about that