My friend is about to kill himself wtf do I do?

My friend is about to kill himself wtf do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/catilluminati/first-pioneers-feat-infuhmus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go to there home like now

call the fucking cops NOW

Call 911

Or call the cops tell there family something to help them dont let them go one of my family friends kid kill her self and its just sad that theres no help for them so try your best

Video call him/her.

Bass drop

Tell him to live stream it.

Go to them

ignore it
It's just edgy attention seeking

Be a better friend.

checked, the truth has been spoken

Make sure he does it in a cool way!

dont do that you will look like a fag

Call him on his bluff

Nothing

call him a faggot

Tell him "GG EZ"
He will then get angry and try to kill you instead.

Was he a gaymo?

WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB

Do a flip faggot

If he kills himself and you don't call the cops after he sent you those messages you are legally culpable

The flowers of summer

Make sure he leaves you his computer, money and all his belongings.

get his sisters nudes

This. I've had many friends doing this same shit, leading them to just move on.

He's bluffing. The "Goodbye world...", the whole "its chill fuck this shit i'm out" attitude shows that.

Honestly, just ignore it. I've known people who have committed suicide, this is not the attitude of someone who expects not to wake up tomorrow.

By all means, give him the attention he's desperately seeking, but don't be fooled. He has no intentions of going through with it.

honestly OP, your friend is responsible for his or her own life. If he or she really wants to do it he or she will. All you can do is try to talk them out of it or call help. Just don't get involved too much or feel guilty, because contrary to what you might think, you are not responsible for your friends life.

This is actual real advice

kill yourself too

Ask him to bequeath his tendies to you

Call cops, meanwhile try to stall.

He just wants attention. Stop feeding his insecurity.

Call the cops or his family unless he's a faggot then help him out with how to tie a noose

Wtf do you WANT to do? "About to" isn't actively doing it, sounds like the little bitch wants attention.

Don't feed trolls and don't enable attention whores user. Guy's probably fapping to you freaking out over it and will be "about to" for a while.

Push him, he either will and that's a turd you flushed from your life or he won't. Until next time

chill gig/4

Comfort his mom with penis

OP here, I showed him this thread and he started laughing and felt better.

And mum

OP here, the reason he wants to kill himself is he is being hunted by the government and would go to jail for 30 years

Nothing, if he does it he was never strong enough to carry his genes. Let nature take its course.

show him this thread before he goes

We are all being haunted by the goverment man..really. Dont you know what planet you are on. im sorry about your friend Sup Forumsro , but you certainly cant control him or how he feels. there is no need to get dragged to the bottom of the pool with him.

If legit, suicide is viable. Hillary will make him wish he dun it.

be a friend and support their decision

fake

Kill him yourself

Tell him to live stream it

soundcloud.com/catilluminati/first-pioneers-feat-infuhmus

call 911

never speak to him again

Goodbye world? Yeah goodbye weeaboo faggot