Hey Sup Forums: What guns do you have, if any?

Hey Sup Forums: What guns do you have, if any?

U first :^)

None, but that AR is fucking sexy

I've got a few AKs in different calibers, and a couple 9mm pistols.

Post pics :^)

My next build is a similar idea with an experimental NoDak receiver with the "trigger" charging handle.

Been handling guns forever (first time firing I was 5 years old) but only got my own last year. All I got is a 10/22. Good for plinking or rabbit hunting but I'm working towards a CPL and a Taurus .380

This is my 9mm

I would make love that AR. So sexy. Almost an AR/AK cross but with the superior AR accuracy.

I know you've probably heard it before, but the G42 is one of the best 380 CCs.

Figured one of you may know what caliber this bullet is, was pulled out of one of the victims in Orlando

I used to own two rifles for hunting, one was a .308 for big game and the other was a .22 long for grouse. Had to get rid of them though because of an old roommates criminal record. He had multiple lifetime weapon bans on him

>Stale Twitter meme

Nice post ak

Question from an ignorant Englishman, to all you beautiful American gun lovers:
What's the most easily concealable yet most deadly, effective small arm in your opinion?. don't be afraid to get technical on the ammunition caliber/casing

Eh, the specs that matter are about the same. I'll see when I get there.

wooden ar just gave me wood

It's a WASR 10. I'm getting a Yugo M90 today, too.

Depends on how big your clothing is, but I'd say a compact semi-auto .45 with hollow-point rounds.

Should've gotten rid of your room mate instead

Anything you can hide on your person in 9mm or .380, using JHP or ARX ammunition.

Cool ak not very friendly in Canada ok

Small snub nosed 357 mag.
It will not fail you and the damage a 357 does is just fucking beautiful
Other than that, a knife, if you know anything, you will agree that knifes are fucking deadly

How sturdy is that with the rubber band? Does it wiggle around a lot? Doesn't look super reliable, but hey, it's just a picture.

got a class 3? should think about modifying that beaut

Bruh, that was just to store them.

Fair enough.

.225 break action air riffle. because fuck rabbits

Ar-15
Glock 19 gen4

scratch the .380, i've seen, personally, a guy who got shot 19 times with a 380 and still managed to stab the person he wanted to kill

Machine guns are for people with more money to burn than I. I'm fine with semi-auto.

Thanks for the input guys :) appreciate it

Shot placement is king.

Yup but i dont really hunt anymore so the guns seemed to be more logical. Plus i could always buy new ones if i want to start hunting again

This. If you keep your shit together you can fire off as many rounds just as fast with a good semi-auto.

All torso hits bro.. i worked at a morgue, he died later though. In my experience, the blood loss is the real killer.
If you want an advice, pick a 357 mag, never seen anyone survive more than 2 shots

Illegal in my country,i collect airsoft

Nice assault rifles but why do you need them

That must have been a big guy...

Cool post airsoft

>Need
We have a right to them.

For a little chuckle.

The AR-15 isn't an assault rifle.

You can get some semi auto varients in canada, but they are restricted weapons and hard to get ahold of

Glock 42.

VZ2008 isn't banned, is it?

Most deadly in my opinion would be a 9mm Glock with a 30 round magazine. That thing might not be as easy to hide, but you can do some killi'n.

Of an ak? Thought ak and all variety were prohibited.

actually no.. he was quite thin. Almost all hits passed him right through, he didn't had enough bulk for the hollow points to open up, his lungs god pierced several times though, takes a long time to die like this and you suffer like a motherfucker

I know vz858 is non restricted but I don't think it is ak at all

He just have really wanted to stab then.

I hope I never have to use it, but it's better to have it and not need it than to call the police and get killed in the 20 minutes it takes for them to respond.

if you ever want to stop a threat, keep the shots at least aligned with his spine, and if aiming for a head shot shoot at his nose - upper lip, higher chance to destroy the base of the brain and drop him right on the spot

Why don't you get a double barrel shotgun

He was high on crack if i remember correctly.. or at least robbing the guy to buy crack.. something like that

because a double barrel shotgun hurts when you ass fuck it.

assault rifles are king of prostate massage

none

guns are illegal and immoral

Assault rifle 15?

Thats one of them and im pretty sure its restricted. Its the civilian model of of the vz.58 which is the czech rendition of an ak

They may have been reclassified in the recent past but i used to see them all the time at the gun club my dad belonged to. No high capacity mags though 5 rounds only

Because with a side-by-side, if I miss twice, that's the end of me.

With a rifle and an elongated magazine, assault rifle or just semi-auto, I have at least 15 shots to take depending on the magazine, and switching in a new magazine is a hell of a lot faster than fumbling with two shotgun rounds.

Holy shit that thing is sex!
As for me, 8mm derringer.

ArmaLite.
ARmaLite.
It's the name of the brand who made it, then sold it to Colt.

>that thing is sex!

i bet you would like to have sexy time with it

They're non restricted but I don't think they are ak proper different inside

Armalite Rifle. Named after the original company that made it.

Up to 30 now. Eight are long guns, the rest are handguns.

Oh I didn't know that but isn't it still an assault rifle

It is always better to have more shots. Never know what could happen in a chaotic situation. Two shots may miss or somehow not be enough to stop somebody. Still if you place two shots with a shotgun there's a low chance someone could even physically come at you. Better to be prepared for the worst case scenario though. Might not get another chance.

Maybe i dont know or care to know enough about them to be sure. They look the same and fire the same caliber ammo is all i know

Nice try ATF

That post was the devil's work!

OK what about a duck hunting shotgun they fit a lot of bullets

Can't tell if this is an Assault weapon or not

Maybe where you live (me too), but some people actually have the right to defend their families, not to mention themselves. And there's nothing wrong with excersizing caution, especially in the current state of the world

You betcha
Woofd furniture gets me snake solid

Yes same ammo but not ak or rcmp would say no

No. Not capable of full automatic fire.

Nope, doesn't have selective fire. It's a semi-automatic rifle. This is also a semi-automatic rifle, using the same kind of ammunition, but you don't see social media screaming about it.

OK you got me but isn't it still an assault rifle

An assault rifle generally has to have at least two selective fire modes. This means it has to have the capability to be fully automatic (holding trigger causes the gun to keep firing) and semi-automatic (trigger must be pressed and released in order to fire again) in order to be considered an assault rifle. As the AR-15 that is available for civilian ownership lacks multiple modes of fire, it is not considered an assault rifle. However, it does resemble the military variant but lacks the same capabilities as it.

Are there ar pistols?
>Go on a spree with one
>The news are right for once

Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store.. not a facking government agency.

see

I wouldn't go with Taurus. Just a word of warning.

Is it mechanically possible to upgrade one of those with a giggleswitch?

The firearm act of 1986 won't let you modify a receiver that wasn't originally designed to be fully automatic. It has to be a receiver that was in the united states before 1986. Sorry bud. He'll have to find an actual AK-47 to get an auto one.

Why's that? I'm not heartset on it at all, I just liked the look of it.

Isn't the ar15 the machine gun the military uses? I don't understand how it's not an assault rifle

im brazilian and i second that shit.. taurus is fucking shit

You could always load them with buckshot. Though there is also the risk of collateral damage to others due to the spread (though tighter than generally thought) of the bullets. Don't want to accidentally shoot someone else if one of the shot pieces goes through the wall and into someone else. With a standard pistol or long-rifle you can always load hollow-points which will generally not over penetrate though a person. This minimizes the chance of the bullet going through the person and injuring someone else.

The thompson and the mp40 are submachine guns, yet in ww2 they were used by the military.

>AR15
>machine gun
kek, pick one faggot

>ar-15
>assault Rifle 15 right?
Oh fuck, one of these guys.

The AR-15 is the civilian variant of the military's M4. The fully automatic version.

The recoil bruised my shoulder, the sound gave me PTSD... lol i bet this user is just like that fag NY journalist

I know that gun is semiautomatic but the ar15 is used by military so wouldn't it be a machine gun?

The military uses the M16. They look the same but they are not. The AR-15 is capable of semi-automatic fire ONLY. The M16 can fully automatic.

No need to be rude