Wtf hes broke

wtf hes broke

He troll you

wtf theyre 28, I thought they were under 25

>"W-wealth is in your mind not in your pocket"

>actually believing net worths on the internet

it's probably accurate though. A$AP Rocky is the 2010s J-Kwon, excepted way more talented.

tfw dont have 800k
you guys DO realize most musicians are poor, right? read my damage by kieth morris, nerd

A$AP Rocky has only had one top-40 single, why is this surprising?

asap rocky was just a petty drug dealer from harlem, 6 million is a SHITload of money, and he's probably very grateful. I mean, what's your net worth?

>worth $6,000,000
>broke

he lives in nyc

I'm sure his balding friend A$AP Bari is making most of the money currently with his shitty "VLone" fashion scam.

Need Money? X not gon give that to ya

this is what happens when you keep it real

$6 mil was a lot in 1985, thanks to librulls you need to make that much every year to stay a millionaire

yep. assuming he's made $1 mil a year since 2010, he'd give around $450,000 a year back to the government in taxes. unless he saves/invests his money carefully he'll be broke by 2020

when keepin it real goes wrong

that would only make sense if he didn't tie up funds in property (which they always do) and if he started making $0 a year from here on out

grandpa?

i love when millennials read outdated investing tips and don't understand the current market

even if he makes $200,000 a year from here on out, living in manhattan with a millionaire lifestyle would still make him go broke. and i can personally guarantee that a$ap rocky's entire financial future is tied up in fashion and lifestyle brands

:p

Rocky pretty much lives in London now (in Mayfair at that), which is a tax haven if you're rich enough. He says he likes it because nobody knows who the fuck he is there.

But I hear Americans still have to pay their governments retarded amounts of tax even if they live overseas unless they renounce their citizenship or something crazy. Like why the facebook guy did that.

>6 million is a SHITload of money

He could have made that selling drugs easily.

Artists make all their money on either endorsement/advertisement deal or simply going on Tour. Rocky isn't big enough for deals outside of like Sprite.

So that's why it's so little

People ITT just know that NYC is expensive but only a very vague idea of what that actually looks like. Rocky is fine.

it really depends on your lifestyle.
$6 million is a lot of money if you live a normal people's lifestyle, not so much if you live a luxurious lifestyle.

is this wrong?

He's worth that much but none of that money belongs to him lmfao