Operation #ProudToBeAnAttack Helicopter continues. We just brought down all of JewTube. GET BACK IN HERE, FAGGOTS!

Operation #ProudToBeAnAttack Helicopter continues. We just brought down all of JewTube. GET BACK IN HERE, FAGGOTS!

youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/mZ4SE
youtube.com/watch?v=__BZahm4lfY
youtube.com/watch?v=_nden1ULmyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FOR THE HELI!!!!!

Hail heli

stop being a samefag, video still works

Some commenter said it added 10k likes while the video was offline
>YOUTUBE ADDED 10000 LIKES WHILE IT WAS ONLINE
Fucking jewtube being jewtube

Put it back. I was watching stuff.

The video was down for about 10 minutes, as was all of JewTube.

Go away spooky skeltal.

go away spooky skeltal

That's not what samefagging is, and it did go down.

You're an idiot

can confirm, i was trying to watch a dumb top 10 list and couldnt load the fucker

trannies are 0.3% of the population. yet they are in the spotlight everyday. NO ONE CARES

Go away spooky skeltal

Ima leave this here just in case someone posts that 'reply or your parents die blah blah' crap.

youtubes down again

Yup, they reset the servers.

Go away spooky skeletal

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons andAMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

top kek

ive been watching shit for the past hour with no interruptions

would fuck this trap

YouTube took it down for a minute to add 10k likes.

Go away Spooky Skeltal

Video? I need to masturbate.

Ausfag here, definitely down with some 500 errors

All the more reason to downvote it.

Go away spooky skeltal

Probably most of Sup Forums would. It is attractive however it's politics are disgusting

You know how buffering works right?

lik my cucumber comment if you see it b/ros

ausfag here as well, also got the 500 error, did they legit add likes?

Thats why I disliked the video although I don't disagree with it in all aspects. Those people are just annoying, as if someone cares if they love dick up their ass or not and what gender they identify with.

>topkek

No it was 113k or something before it was down

This guy gets it.

Fucking sick of these faggots, hitler had the right idea, kill em all Adolf, Sieg Heil!

fkn jewtube deleting comments

First rowling made hermione black, now she made voldemort a girl?

So youtube have started removing our comments

So we've actually managed to cause yt to go down?

Just gives us more space for more.

I've saved quite a few of the previous ones.

We need to tell the Westboro Baptist Church. They'll be our Nazi brothers in this war

haven't seen that one in a while

Overall my favorite comment on the video.

>Those people are just annoying, as if someone cares if they love dick up their ass or not and what gender they identify with.
And that's the whole point to this, these people have started to take themselves too seriously do whatever makes you happy but with this shit you're just asking for it. So trigger them in the comments and laugh at how upset they get.
But generally fuck whatever you want and will fuck you back.

Great work. Try and comprise it into a poster so we can use it as propaganda and laugh at it in the future

GO AWAY SPOOKY SKELTAL

That's a false equivalence fallacy (funny as hell though) because an attack helicopter is an inanimate object

The amount of dislikes gives me hope for the feature.

Go away spooky skeletal

"GO AWAY SPOOKY SKELTAL"

future* oops, sorry, bloody tired.

Go away spooky skeltal.

Go away spooky skeltal

This is what comedians do as well. When people take their own bullshit too seriously they put them in their place.

Luul

This video is unavailable. I think we did it

Will do. But please give me more, Sup Forums

My comment got DELETED!

Bumperino

Alright lets keep shitposting on the youtube vid everyone.

4 me

I don't get them. What other genders are they claiming exist? We know of the two real ones, but I haven't heard a single example of any others. And what would the genitals on these genders look like?

GO AWAY SPOOKY SKELTAL

It's up.

GO AWAY SPOOKY SKELTAL

You're sort of right but if their practice is degrading society and themselves such as getting a sex change or that thing with the gender fluid pedo bathroom things it shouldn't be encouraged or allowed. Also their lies about stuff like being asexual shouldn't be accepted and they should not be worshipped as heroes for slapping some meaningless buzz words on their identity.

Did I do good?

>there were probably people who thought this was actually okay
>60 or so dislikes
i hate my life

Yes but. For me it has somewhat of a point speech cannot be restricted, and this is, politically, what these people want. They want to construct a reality they see as appropriate and silence anyone who disagrees even if they're not coming from a genuine place of malicious intent. It's weird how these people can claim to be for freedom of speech and expression but only if it suits their believes.

Made me kek

kills without mercy
flies
>inanimate

At least it exists, that's more than the shit the tumblrinas identify as

>8 chan

that's because it's yours

Here is one hot off the presses.

Made a discord, discord.gg/mZ4SE

Helllllllllllllllooooooooooo, ecto sage heeeeeeeerrrrrre on theeeeeee saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage channel and today we're going to play moooooorrrrrrrre spaaaaaaaaaaaace engineeeeeers

Yes, I'm actually subscribed to the guy, I play the everlasting fuck out of Space Engineers

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THING!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=__BZahm4lfY

good job puppers

Stef Sanjati? He's pretty cool actually.

>for slapping some meaningless buzz words on their identity
All of what you said are political issues. Identity politics, this is why this video exists actually. Here's the main idea which stems from leftist, but not Marxist thinkers. Speech and text are far more important than action. The way policy is written, literally on a piece of paper, dictates how it will reflect on society. Therefore, if the right kind of speech is firstly created, presented, becomes the norm, the right kind of (according to them of course) political output will exist in society.
It's really different from Milo, for example, just wanting to be fisted by a black guy. For them speech is equal to policy.

Go away spooky skeletal

I dont have a computer that can play the game anymore sadly, but i feel i can relate to his brand of crazy.

Video is down. Lol

In

This shit is so good

at least post a cuter pic of him

youtube.com/watch?v=_nden1ULmyM