What animal do you want to eat?

What animal do you want to eat?
I want to try pig

Most exept a lot of insects and worms and spiders.
Well i'd try them...

your moms and animal.

the human

>pig
So go buy some ham...

> I want to try pig
Have you not thus far?

I heard human tastes like pig, and that you should eat the butt. Not just any butt, but a young butt, never eat decade old meat. And if you don't want to be gay, it should be a girl butt.

Are you going to eat girl pig butt too?

Damn that's all 3 levels of illegal, I'd be okay with eating a people, but a loli, and an ass, that like pervy and pedo too and I don't want to be a pervy pedo. I'd probably be okay with eating an organ or something.

bear

Jew or Muslim?

Just eat it it's delicious. Religions are means of social control, if there is a god none of our religions got it right.

Meanwhile, China is having a dog eating festival.

but user that's not a dog

Its a girl pig, he is going to eat her butt...

the point is made. Dog or pig its the same.

Its not the same if its a boy pig, thats homo...

>Just eat it it's delicious
As a meat lover, I hate pork. I guess it depends on the person.

I'd try anything that was served to me, but there are a few less common meats I'd caution against.

Kangaroo springs to mind. I had a kangaroo burger, and I found the meat to be dry. It also had the almost sour flavor of game. It's basically like, imagine beef if it sucked.

Speaking of game, squirrel is worthless. If you can imagine overcooked, boiled chicken, it tastes like that, but it feels like instead of meat, you're just chewing tendons and connective tissue.

I've also had ostrich burgers, they sucked. Tasted almost lemony, or like beef soaked in vinegar and dehydrated to half its original weight.

There are a few less common meats that are great though.

Venison is like a more tender and innately spicy carne asada.

And everyone's figured out that bison is superior to beef in almost every way by now.

And if you've never had steamed blue crabs, they're a tasty excuse for a social gathering where ripping apart dead animals and tearing out their meat is just as important and fun as actually eating. Just make sure you get them in a coastal area.

Anybody here ever had dog? What's it like?

How would this fellow taste?

rough

Like bark.

I've never eaten a horse meat. I want to try.

You eat your dad's organ every night

Grilled frogs are awesome
Dno if insects count as animals, but fried crickets are good too

Well, I love my cat, I'll always give him some of my food, even if it's expensive. He doesn't seem to like much else besides raw beef. If he liked horse I'm sure I could get some for him once in a while.

Cows are the best. Pigs can be good. Chickens are food. Turkeys are cool on holidays. I don't pay attention to any of the others.

I've had it few times. If young, it like beef, but sweeter. I like it.

Oh shit, almost forgot!

Alligator is the best meat OF ALL TIME! It's like the best aspects of chicken and lobster combined. Get it whenever you can, and eat it by itself. Don't put it on a sandwich. Dip it in sauce! It's so good.

Alligator, or alligator tail?

I had crocodile in a meat pie once. And buffalo.

I want grilled horse penis on a stick

What makes the tail different from other cuts?

Kangaroo steak is awesome, maybe the burger you had was just badly made. It can taste exactly like high-quality beef, and it's leaner and higher in nutrients.

The swine is the most delicious animal on this Earth. A pork butt slow smoked for about 16 hours. Good god. I'll eat myself into a greasy coma. Also someone told me apparently most commercially sold "calamari" is just pig anus. If that's the case then also good god an actual pig's asshole breaded and deep fried is also something I would eat myself into a coma on.

I have eaten most animals that it is legal to eat. I would really like to eat whale meat.

Insects are most definitely animals, you stupid shit.

The most exotic I've eaten is ostrich and it's da*n good.

I'm afraid the pig anus bit is likely untrue.

I don't really care if it's true or not. I was just saying calamari is pretty badass.

How have you never eaten pig?

Jew or Muslim would be my guess

True. Great meat.

This is bullshit, you must be lion.