twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube is becoming tumblr

it was up in aus

The comment are golden tho

AYY LMAO

kek

I disliked the video on 20 accounts. Fuck these fucking transfaggots

LOL shit didn't even realize she did that

Sup Forums constantly wanks to traps and shemales, yet get mad at this.

I mean he

Self entitled assholes.
Transgender my ass. You Fuck are just sick in the head

You realize it's just us being us. Fucking with people and anything that we will get a reaction out of is part of the fun. Keep posting though, the more tears you produce we will use to lube the internet hate machine.

I think she's attractive. I'd suck her big black dick.

like 5% of us do
and those 5% tend to post their gay threads a lot

like i get shemales. (like a one time thing during a bicurious stage).

but damn that 5% is obsessed

Like 60% of you are fucking around, you would be included I assume, and it's not really anger, more hella confusion.

Sick of these fags.

there is a diverents between those things in the video and a woman with a feminised penis. This is a woman. that is something else

good job user

Oh fuck, I wish I was American. Shoot up Google for that shit

It went down here too.
It wasn't for long

Are you 14?

Are you a faggot? Because judging from the looks of it you are.

ayy lmao I added to the fun

>Sup Forums already is tumblr

>crying
Holy shit people are so sensitive these days. We need regression. Maybe this is why people support trump...

>diverents

LOL well meme'd

Kek

What? Did they automatically assume that people would be 100% behind them just because of a video that YouTube posted? I'd call them delusional, but...

we need to start spamming how youtube is disrespectable towards islam for promoting gay culture which is a violation of Allah who condems them to death.

There's no need for any religion to hate fggts anyway

if YLYL, i done lost BIG time.

Kek

topkek

>one time thing during a bicurious stage
FAGGOT

Nope, Sup Forums gets annoyed when others whine and complain and demand special treatment.

kek

>that pic
>"my bubble popped"

Welcome to the real world. Not everyone is going to like/accept you or the things you like.

Get over it.

I've been arguing that pedophilia is absolutely no different from homosexuality because they both occur in nature in other species, and both claim to be "born that way"

it's been good.

so what's it like being retarded, mr IlikecocksbutImnotafag?

found the closet-dwelling friendos

Dude there's not.

It's OK to be gay but the tranks you love are same same as the dumbasss whining about gender on yt

This.

It's has nothing to do with people's beliefs of their own experience, it's that they shouldn't expect preferential treatment based on it. This can be demanding ridiculous pronouns, demanding freedom of speech yet claiming oppression when other use that freedom to criticise them, etc.

You´ve got a point. I don´t get all the traps and furry threads these days tho, it´s getting worse and worse every year, Sup Forums is turning into a giant homo now.

Traps and shemale are sub-human sex objects

Just flag the video and writes comments that you're Muslim and this insults your religion. The last thing these lefties want is to be called Islamophobes

All moot's fault, he relegated that crap to Sup Forums and as Sup Forums grows so does the community of fags who enter Sup Forums looking for traps, shota and so on.

This, I'm a fucking fag myself but I shut the fuck up about it. These mentally unstable retards thinking they deserve respect from everybody because they're proud or whatever need to learn that nobody in the world has the same opinion. They hide themselves in a bubble believing the only people that exist are people that agree with them.

It's so funny to see their bubble burst and watch them cry because 'somebody didn't agree with me'.

Also people who think they are in the wrong gender are mentally unstable and should be seriously helped, not celebrated. I hate how we live in a world where some retard woman while being pregnant transitions herself to a man which is highly possibly damaging to the child growing inside her.

TL;DR: Fuck this sick world.

on Sup Forums everything is fantasy
i like to see loli and when i walk near children i dont get a rock on unless i'm alone with them

stay mad friendo

Let's do this Sup Forumsros

kys

Youtube safespace is up next

will do

I agree Sup Forums should not be /misc/ witch it is right now

you must just be now noticing them, they've been around for a while.

>the only thing positive about this video is their HIV tests
This comment made me cry... tears of joy I couldn't stop laughing

they're not triggered user they're just want to stir up hate for trolling

WHAT IS YOUR GENDER, Sup Forums??

genderfluidsupport.tumblr.com/gender/

THIS

Not mad, just sad you homo, now I have to hide like 80 % of the degenerated threads, which is annoying.

hello newpal

attack helicopter

>Boyflux: when one feels mostly or all male most of the time but experience fluctuating intensity of male identity
>Burstgender: and gender that comes in intense bursts of feeling and quickly fades back to the original state

These sound fucking sick. Boyflux sounds a bit like a boyband name tho.

just wat

>genderfluidsupport.tumblr.com/gender/
>open link
>read first thing
>Abimegender: when one mirror is reflecting into another mirror creating an infinite paradox
>lost my shit hard time hnnngg

>KEK

>implying we weren't always massive fags

going through this list makes my head hurt

>cloudgender

the Sup Forums just wants to stir up hate for trolling purposes only

>abimegender
>animegender

#fixed

kek

This. I like to think most of us don't care about the gays. We are just suck of liberal propaganda all the fucking time. The pendulum will shift back to the right, the liberals have had their time.

Should I say that I am gender fluid to get into a decent uni. Already said that I'm a hardcore Christian as a reason behind my shitybecince grades (B B B)

Juxera: a feminine gender similar to girl, but on a separate plane and off to itself
Libragender: a gender that feels agender but has a strong connection to another gender
Magigender: a gender that is mostly gender and the rest is something else
Horogender: a gender that changes over time with the core feeling remaining the same
Hydrogender: a gender which shares qualities with water
Maverique: taken from the word maverick; the feeling of having a gender that is separate from masculinity, femininity, and neutrality, but is not agender; a form of third gender

No, it literally says "abimegender"

That's the joke, faggot

> Moe Lester
Keked at the name.

>Vapogender: a gender that sort of feels like smoke; can be seen on a shallow level but once you go deeper, it disappears and you are left with no gender and only tiny wisps of what you thought it was

That pic made me lose my shit. God I love the Internet

looks like someone used one half of her face and then reversed it to produce that pic

my sides

Yeah how about no im not going to pretend to be a sandnigger

Ha!

>her

>(POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING) Autigender: a gender that can only be understood in the context of being autistic
fucking kek

i try my best

Espigender: a gender that is related to being a spirit or exists on a higher or extradimensional plane

Colorgender: a gender associated with one or more colors and the feelings, hues, emotions, and/or objects associated with that color; may be used like pinkgender, bluegender, yellowgender

Caelgender: a gender which shares qualities with outer space or has the aesthetic of space, stars, nebulas, etc.

Perigender: identifying with a gender but not as a gender

Systemgender: a gender that is the sum of all the genders within a multiple or median system

Tragender: a gender that stretches over the whole spectrum of genders

WHEN IS THIS RIDE GOING TO END?

Wow... I'm honored to witness one of Sup Forums's notorious raids... I hope this blows up all over the place.

Every culture breeds a counter culture, this stuff is a counter culture to the more conservative days and conservative upbringing most people had. Just embrace it and stop fighting it, the more youre against it the more people are going to take it to extremes.

Just embrace it so a new generation can develop a counter culture to this feminist sexless nightmare.

Well your joke sucks, newfag 9gag cunt
I bet my left nut that you are underage b&

I'm only 20 and even i can remember when gender was just a polite saying of saying sex. And sexuality was straight gay or bit of both(bi)
How the worlds gone to shit