Tell me where I can jump off of a bridge in Helsinki?

I'm tired of living this lonely life.

I'm not even joking, I seriously want to kill myself, but I don't have a access to a gun so jumping seems like the next best option.

Killing yourself is not the best option. I know how you feel, and I've felt that way myself, recently even. But you never know how you can help the world. You don't know how good things can get tomorrow, or the day after.

no bridge in helsinki is high enough for that

probably no bridge in the entirety of finland

Well, what's the best way of killing yourself then?

If you really were going to kys then you wouldn't come here to ask for a bridge but you would walk around and find the bridge yourself.

KYS you attention-whoring faggot.

just be yourself

Take a sharp knife and cut along your vein.

dress like santa, buy a bunch of toy reindeers, tie them to yourself with string and jump from näsinneula

if you like the idea then also livestream it on ylilauta without stating what you're going to do

I'm eay too sensitive to pain to do that.
Is there any other way?

>You don't know how good things can get tomorrow, or the day after.
I don't really see that happening, since I don't go outside.

Also I dont understand why assisted suicide is illegal; they say that suicide is a permanent solution for a temporary problem, but what if your problem is actually permanent? You shouldn't be forced to live a life that only causes you misery. (And besides, we all inevitably die anyway) When an animal suffers horrible pain, we put it down as an act of mercy. Shouldn't we allow the same for humans?

>if you like the idea
No, that's a retarded idea. But I could jump from näsinneula, but how do I get in there and do they have strong glass on the windows?

>I don't really see that happening, since I don't go outside.
So, go outside. Are you really going to throw the towel in that easily? You're just upset because you think that it's not worth trying to solve your problems if you can't immediately fulfill your dreams effortlessly overnight. Don't you want to be the guy who fought and made things better? Or do you want to be the guy who couldn't muster the courage to keep going and so made the family he leaves behind bear his pain instead?

get antidepressants

mix bleach and ammonia

I'll give you money so you can go to a hooker and feel better.

I'm on multiple antidepressants

Good idea, thanks man.

THIS

Okay, so what I understand is that if you get real close to the mixture and breathe it in, your lungs shut down pretty quickly and you lose consciousness, is this correct?

As this guys said There isn't a bridge high enough to kill me, and I didn't know this until know.

Get dead drunk and then crawl in the river, if it's still running.

Exit bag?

Also guns are messy. Wouldn't kill myself with /10.

don't you live in an extremely easy-mode nation with minimal to non-existent internal social and political issues?

in a good country hope dies

>implying no social interaction is a good thing

No, definitely don't use a gun, you're gonna make a mess, think about the poor guy that will have to clean it. I say go with the bridge.

It would also negatively impact the firearms-owning community, giving ludicrous leftists more politically hot ammunition to use in their fight against a free society.

If you going to off yourself at least die out with a bang.

Grab a gun and bring someone you don't like with you.

Hey, Finbro. Don't kill yourself. The problem is not you, but your shitty ass depressing country. Move to the Caribbean. Or to some pacific island or some shit. First world countries are boring af, too safe. That's not how life is meant to be. Get the fuck out of that cold shithole, move to a fun, warm place without the curse that is winter. You will see changes in your mood almost immediately. Don't waste your life.

it's fast and guaranteed instant death if you are not retarded and/or use a big enough gun.

Who gives a shit about the mess, if you are trying to die you don't need to think about the aftermath aka the future.

can i lobotomize you and use you as my onahole?

>without the curse that is winter

Fuck off, snow is great.

Blowing your brains out in private and having professional crime scene cleaner to clean up afterwards is better than having some ten year old kid getting trauma for life because he saw your mangled body somewhere