What would happen in your country if two men walked down the street holding hands?

What would happen in your country if two men walked down the street holding hands?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wgm3lb9JUU0
youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac
youtube.com/watch?v=GS4txzrGRPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"probably immigrants"

They would be forced to fug your mum.

but my mom is ugly

Depends on where, in central Stockholm it would be seen as something normal and good. In average Swedish town it would be seen as weird and probably disgusting to a lot of people but everybody would just look away and try to ignore it instead of starting a fuzz. In immigrant suburbs they would at the very least be harassed and shouted at by immigrant teens and maybe even attacked by some sharia police.

Nothing probably

ΤΗΙΖ ΤΒΗ

This
youtu.be/wgm3lb9JUU0

Depends on which part of the city they did it in.

Nothing

sentenced to death in sharia court and thrown off tallest building in town inshallah

> In average Swedish town it would be seen as weird and probably disgusting to a lot of people but everybody would just look away and try to ignore it instead of starting a fuzz.

Doubt that, I live in a pretty small town (10,000 people) and have been to a couple of others and no one really gives a shit here either, don't think anyone would be truly disgusted.

>those fucking shitskins at 0.50

WTF? I thought Russia was free from pakis or arabs or whatever those apes are. Explain this shit?

Based Russia "If he's gay, we're going to kill him anyway"

Well maybe it's because I'm from Norrland then but I've never seen faggots publically display their affection and I know there is a strong sense of disgust of homosexuality here. People wouldn't attack you obviously but it will make people uncomfortable and someone drunk might shout at you.

Funny looks from old people. If anybody else stared they'd risk getting shamed for it

It is Moscow. There are many shitskins.

Russia is bordering like half the shitskin world mate, there are tons of them.

Just look up the muslim demographics in Russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac

wtf... Please tell me other cities aren't like this. Do the muslims harass white Russians?

There are some kind of sjitskins diaspora almost in every big city.
My city for example is full of armenians and azerbaijans.
They are pretty rude people but they keep to themselves mostly so I don't really care.

The Fuck

This is what happens in America.

The last obese woman thought he was trying to steal her husband.

youtube.com/watch?v=GS4txzrGRPU

When I was around 16 I used to go out with my then boyfriend a lot, and often people would complain in more public spaces, and use the excuse "the are kids watching".

That said, the worst situations I've been in happaned when I was just hanging around in my gay self alone, doing nothing necessarily homossexual related.

"Foreigners"
Close children's eye and avoid eye contact with disgust look

They'd get stares and maybe some laughs.

Yea but me personally, I would try to stop myself from laughing. There's just something so funny about men holding each others hands or PDA. Fug my family and I would laugh at them.

Everyone'd assume it's Western immigrants.

Regardless, they'd get a weird look like 'hey look at these fags'.

Designated import harrasers harras them

>major cities or any place relevant

people won't give a shit. average canadian isn't insensitive bitch offended by everything. canadian public manners are be polite, mind your own business and be laidback.

i can imagine poorer places/ ghettos/ shitholes starting fights or whatever but they'd do that if you walk around looking flashy or if you had a trump tshirt or something.

Nothing. They probably stop within 5 seconds due to sweaty palm

Lol.
Russia has more muslim population that any other european country (not counting bosnia and such shit) and also we have a visa-free regime with Middle Asia (several years ago Russia was on the second place after USA in the list of countries that got the highest number of immigrants)

>Do the muslims harass white Russians?
Yes

"There is rooma behind the sauna"

All russians are gay, but they try to suppress their real feeling by doing things like that.

They'd be arrested by the fashion police and sentenced to glamourous makeovers

true

Country is too broad a definition, since cities are always very different than countryside.

Here in the city, they'd probably get some weird looks, depending on the part of the city. The chance of actual abuse happening would be quite low.

That said, being so intimidated by two members of the same sex holding hands that you feel you have to speak or act up is probably the faggiest thing imaginable.

Tell us more about this

what happens if you get a boner in the sauna?

>and use the excuse "the are kids watching"

It depends. If you look flamboyant maybe some people complain.

I do this everyday with my boyfriend and no one cares. We both have beards and wear normal clothes.

how do i get a bf?

Can I fuck you?

I held my mate's hand when we were walking out the school gates and some lads behind got annoyed with us. I remember one of them saying "You're in the year above us, act your own age" lel

>I held my mate's hand when we were walking out the school gates
Were you folks dating?

Depends really. In inner-city Melbourne/Sydney it'd be seen as normal

Reactions range from just general awkward looks and double checks to "fuckin poofters" (though this is less common)

Someone would attack them. Then someone else would take all the valuables from them

>East Helsinki
Stabbed by Ahmeds and Abdis
>Rest of Helsinki
Nothing
>Everywhere else
Disapproving looks from behind and occasional yelling from drunk people.

>not finishing it off by setting them on fire
Clearly a sign of a developed country

how will they learn if they die?

Like the great Elton John once said, some things are to die for

But gasoline is expensive?
The arabs found a renewable and carbonprint neutral solution with the rooftop throwing.

>rooftop throwing
The body is too mangled and deformed to be raped after that though

>"the are kids watching"
Fucking this. I hate it. Straight couples make out and fuck everywhere 24/7 here and people complain if two guys are holding hands.

Nothing because Chile isn't a backwards shithole

>Someone would attack them. Then someone else would take all the valuables from them
same here

Probably just give them a look of digust and continue on my merry way.

>We both have beards and wear normal clothes
That is exceedingly homossexual.

You might wanna go on and full yourself that people here are ok with you because you are such a bastion of mascuilinity that the whole block wanna kiss your feet, but actually they are just as digusted and enraged about you, but perhaps less inclined to getting confrontantional due to physical reasons. Till someone gets you. Because it happens to every kind of gays here, in different kinds of circumstances, perhaps.
>pic related

I bet a temble those people learn their parroting from preachers, in general. And have tendencied to believe the Earth is flat.

post boipucci

I've seen worse here... people usually will see that as weird but no one is going to yell o say anything to you gay user.

nothing, I don't really give a fuck about gays and their lifestyle as long as they keep it to themselves

for example they can't marry nor adopt children in Germany
I'm fine with that

I'd suck their dicks.

if they're Japanese, I'd guess they were on a "batsu game" or something
if they're foreigners, I'd assume they're gay

same desu

wow how romantic

want to get married?

Someone would smile and greet them in Swedish but that's about it.

What's a batsu game? like truth or dare?

Applause.

>when the finns accuse swedes of being inherently more homo
google me

>Algeria

I've seen many men do that, especially religious guys.
In Arabian culture it's ok for 2 men to hold friends, it denotes friendship and trust like men kissing each other's lips was ok in Soviet Russia. Also relatives are taught to do that a lot when they're kids, but this practice is less and less frequent because cultures change.

kill yourself scum muslim

punishment game

look up gaki no tsukai

if you don't already know it, shame on you

Go fuck yourself. If a gay couple holds hands they get all kind of stares. The only ones that do this are young faggots whoring for attention

I'm not going to watch it, but I'm going to assume it is in the Bible Belt.

shame on me because I'm not a fucking weeaboo?

I was under the impression that catholics and fags don't mix well?

Hell yeah buy a plane ticket

In liberal cities, people would applaud and want to be friends, to show others that they do not discriminate.

In conservative cities, the gay couple would receive from unfriendly looks to bullets.

>shame on me because I'm not a fucking weeaboo?
nah honestly I approve of your disdain for weebs but gaki no tsukai is legitimately hilarious and one of the best things to come out of japan.

what state?

>from unfriendly looks to bullets
I knew the Bible Belt disliked homos but the bullet bit sounds muslim-tier. I thought it was just disapproving stares, "fucking fag" and things like that.

Most people would just ignore them.

Except in districts where many muslim immigrants live, they would definitely get attacked at night.

That's horrible. Straight kiss and do a lot of things in the middle of any place and gays can't even hold hands.
I've never hold hands with someone in public, but sometimes people keep looking at me.

because homosexuality != heterosexuality you imbecile

Would you be more upset by a gay kid or a kid who got knocked up/knocked up someone else?

calm down muhammed

Depending on the part of the country they may be ignored entirely or beaten and sent to the hospital

no, I'm not upset by gay people
But it's still different

It's like a black kid in a white class
or a white kid in India

the people who can't beat you up will laugh at you and call you faggots, the people who can, will

fuck off indio

I'm even a bit gay myself, I love to get pegged by my gf

notice how its only men that react like that

>letting a woman fuck you in the ass
This this not average gay, this is on an entirely diffrent level.

A horde of teenage girls would congregate around them, and take instagrams selfies with them with the hastags #GBFs #pride #lgbqt

it feels good

That's what happens when baptist ruin the south

Being pegged in the ass or fucking yourself with a dildo isn't gay.

I'm 100% straight

Certainly one of the strangest things a man can enjoy sexually. Not even gay, just strange.

At worst you just get stares here, that's something
If someone starts yelling the other people will yell back at him

Germany
YES

Okay, I see what you mean. Also, pegging is not gay but it's weird as fuck

>there're actual fags ITT

нac бoльшe, чeм кaжeтcя, кaмpaд

Not this unfortunately

иди в жoпy пoeбиcь