Which one is better?

Which one is better?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11665172
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(Hint: it's the left one)

Prove me wrong

Kid A. OK Computer is overrated as hell.

OP here
Kid A

Polls save lives.

strawpoll.me/11665172

It seems to be a personal preference thing.

I always found Kid A to be very contrived, in fact I think the reason it got so much attention was because it was such a curveball to everyone who was expected OKC part 2. It's experimental, sure, but not very. Kid A is essentially a pop album, with really no long-winded challenging experimental pieces. Kid A is bland and soulless like tofu, except without any nutritional benefit.

I prefer OK Computer. It doesn't try to be obscure or abstract. It does a great job of capturing the feeling of dread/anxiety toward the end of the 90s. If music is supposed to do anything, it's supposed to make you feel.

/thread

I used to think it was Kid A. Then I grew some ears and realized OK Computer is superior.

And that's why amnesiac is better than both of them. More development time and understanding of their newly formed musical physic.

they're both shit

>Kid A is bland and soulless like tofu, except without any nutritional benefit.

>Complains about lack of taste while exhibiting it yourself

Wew

Kid A makes me feel and fear more than anything else on this planet despite sounding so inhuman

>pretty solid altrock album
vs
>literally two good tracks
hmm i wonder

tfw you cannot tell which is which

;)

Kid A, I listened to the album at a fitting time and it really hit the right spot. Plus, I appreciate how they came up with something completely different after the success of OKC. Kid A also has more layers and remains more interesting after listening to them both several times.

Right is right

fight me

>If music is supposed to do anything, it's supposed to make you feel
Yeah, and Kid A was the first Radiohead album that did that for me. OK Computer sounded pretty average, there was nothing objectively wrong with it, but I didn't connect with it

Lmao, nice bait.

Rename that image "worst radiohead album" and you're right

Are you a robot?

correct ranking
amnesiac>kid a>in rainbows>a moon shaped pool>ok computer>hail to the thief>king of limbs>>the bends>pablo honey

you are objectively correct not even same fag

OK Computer is the only album that makes me cry like a bitch, so I will say OK Computer

Amnesiac > Kid A > In Rainbows > OK Computer > Moon Shaped Pool > HTTT > The King of Limbs > The Bends > Pablo Honey

fight me

OK Computer is compositionally the better album. It's doesn't try to hide this in texture and synthesizers. Idioteque is pretty good though.

topkek i posted before I saw your post

good taste in radioheads t b h

>Implying OK Computer is anything other than plebian

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks the bends is overrated as all fuck.

Haven't listened to KOL or the newest one yet, but this is correct otherwise

I like you

t. autist with no emotions

If you didnt cry in the climax of Let Down you arent even human

Probably not. Was born in the mid 90s though, so not really being around for the 90s might have something to do with OK Computer not resonating with me.

left for plebs
right for patricians
both are good btw

Let Down is shit tier tho

OK Computer lyrics are timeless

>If you didn't cry in the realization that OK Computer is their most overrated album and the fact that it is so well received is because it's the most palatable to radio listeners, then you are an autistic retard who probably wipes their ass back to front.

>timeless
You mean generic

>YESTERDAY I WOKE UP SUCKING A LEMON

WOW DUDE SO DEEP AND ORIGINAL XD

Good argument.

If you say so

Thanks my enlightened friend, well tipped

>plebian
bends
ok computer
kid a
in rainbows
a moon shaped pool

>contrarian
hail to the thief
pablo honey

>patrician
the king of limbs
amnesiac

>King of Limbs
>not plebeian

To be fair, this was not a good argument either

The only guy in the thread that knows what he's talking about

Not really. Amnesiac and Kid A were recorded together. Hence Amnesiac should be just as contrived as Kid A.

>If music is supposed to do anything, it's supposed to make you feel.

Nothing on OKC compares to the feels I get from the sweet, melancholic robotic vocals on Kid A. Not to mention songs like How to Disappear Completely and Motion Picture Soundtrack.

>Kid A is essentially a pop album, with really no long-winded challenging experimental pieces

Kid A and Amnesiac were recorded in the same session. Also they frontloaded all the best stuff onto Kid A.

Yeah man Treefingers is so catchy. National Anthem is really pleasant background music to tap your toe to. And Motion Picture Soundtrack - oh boy! what a great song to sing along with your friends.

I know, right?

Same, Kid A is the one that makes me feel, OKC is just a solid alt rock album for me

I would legitimately love if Radiohead opened one of their concerts with Treefingers and just played a bunch of their atmospheric, textural songs. Not really related to this thread but I thought I'd say it here anyway.

Just realized I still haven't listened to the new album. What did I think of it?

One of their best imo

You did listen to it, you just fell asleep.

Kid A is more consistent in quality but OK Computer has a decent amount of tracks that blow a good bit of Kid A out of the water

>but OK Computer has a decent amount of tracks that blow a good bit of Kid A out of the water
Then it's consistent in quality

TKOL is actually their most underrated album bro.

>Then it's consistent in quality
That is not what that means.

All of the tracks have quality, consistently.

That's not what it means?

>no nutrional benefit

He literally said that OKC has the best tracks, but the average Kid A track is better than the average OKC track. saying that an album has a few good songs does not mean it is consistent.

Kid A is anything but bland, and has maintained its acclaim even today, and not just because it was a curveball after OKC

kid a is legitimately better
it has better songs

It was released after, meaning editing and further development could've taken place, so he's more right than you

>meaning editing and further development could've taken place
It wasn't, except Life in a Glass House.

I'm more right than either of you because I know more about it than either of you

Wrong, Morning bell was changed and a few other tracks

FOOOR AAAAA MIINUUUTE THEEEIRR. IIII LOSST MYSELLLF, IIII LOSST MY SEEEEEELF

this guy knows

This, I feel like it's aged better as it still feels like something special to me in a way OK Computer doesn't

Incorrect. Just listen to the rough mixes, they are identical

YOU KNOW
YOU KNOW WHERE YOU AAAAAAARE WITH
YOU KNOW WHEEEEEEERE YOU ARE WITH
FLOOR COLLAPSING FLOATING, BOUNCING BACK
AND OOOOOONE DAY
(iaaaaa iaaaaaaaaaaaa)
I AM GOING TO GROOOOW WINGS
(iaaaaa iaaaaaaaaaaaa)
A CHEMICAL REAAAACTION
(iaaaaa iaaaaaaaaaaaa)
HYSTERICAL AND USELESS
HYSTERICAL AND.....

The Bends

Weird enough, those statements are completely true for me.

Kid A is top

King of Limbs