My foreskin is too tight and doesn't retract over the head. Help pls. PIC unrelated

My foreskin is too tight and doesn't retract over the head. Help pls. PIC unrelated

sounds like you need to get circumcised m8, sorry

it's called phimosis. look it up

Shieett

cutfag shill detected

Just because you can't now doesn't mean you can later. Always consider getting circumcised the last way out, since there are creams (a specific steroid cream) that will help you stretch it out, worked wonders for me. I suggest you go to a doctor to get it, and to get more advice from there on.

I'm 18 -1 so going to the doctors is a bit awkward for when people ask. Any home shit I can do?

Well stretching it yourself everyday, but you are going to need some serious willpower, and time. It's not too embarassing to go to a doctor, way more embarrasing if any family found it. Also, is your skin under your foreskin sensitive - like it hurts if you touch it?

UNDERAGE

Doctors are totally made just for you to embarrassed user. they clearly aren't medically trained to help you

Yeah it hurts a bit like well sensitive

I know it does. You really gotta push it HARD, and often. However this varies from case to case, this advice might even be wrong depending how bad your phimosis is, but for me I could probably only drag it down 1/5th the way down at max. The advice I got from doctor was basically to push it as hard as I can (without causing too much pain) and to use the cream, and it worked just fine. It took time though, so you gotta be real patient. Also when the day comes when you can pull it down entirely, you gotta start getting used to the sensation of touch, which takes way longer to get used to than to pull down your foreskin. Recommending you start in the shower blasting it with water progressively more and more.

Should i do it while soft or hard?

Soft is ofcourse easier so start there. I only attempted while erect a while after i could fully pull it back flaccid. I highly recommend you to see this through, the shit that builds up beneath your foreskin can be absolutely horrifying. I was 25 when I decided to take action (wtf is wrong with me) and the stuff underneath was a sight I wish I won't ever see again. Luckily it didn't cause any permanent damages.

alright then thanks for the help m8

God speed user, got to go now.

I has this problem and tore my foreskin while having sex with my first real girlfriend... I got circumcised at the age of 19 and no regrets... post-op recovery was painful but I'm very happy with my penis now

Had the same problem through my late teens...I just started stretching it whenever I jerked off. And it hurt, bad, felt like it was gonna rip. But slowly it got better & better, till I could get it all the way back & I just left it back. Once it would stay, I went commando in jeans to desensitize the head.

You said you are 18. I couldn't fully retract painlessly until 20. Also i did the stretching exercise for a yr. Its painful but better than mutilation. What you do is, you get erect, then try to retract until it get so painful that you know it'll tear if you push it any further. And hold it 1-2 min. Do this 3-5 times a week for a year. You'll be fine. It sounds like a long time. So you have to be committed. Also no need for embarrassing visits to doc.

Dont listen to these
retards, you dont need to mutilate yourself.

I'll do what I like with my body.. fucking nazi