Did you know that john lemmon LITERALLY BEAT his WIFE?????

did you know that john lemmon LITERALLY BEAT his WIFE?????

>my mfw when

Ebin tread :DD

Wouldn't blame him. Bitch deserved it.

I literally couldn't care less about anything John did. His music was ok. Paul's was better.

rofl fucking nu male faggot

you could tell by her screams

overrated hack that inspired a generation to be slacktivist retards

>hang on let me sit in a bed and tell people that wars could end, if only we believed hard enough...

numba 8
numba 8
numba 8

Why do dirty hippies like you still act like John Lennon was a saint?

He physically abused both his wives, emotionally abused his son, was openly homophobic and antisemetic, was controlling and misogynist, he literally made yoko ono write a list of all the men she’d been with and shamed her for it, was openly racist, wrote a song called “woman is the n-word of the world” (except actually used the slur) and never actually did any activist work, just posed with whatever groups and signs were counter-culture for the media, stated that the idea of disabled people touching him made him sick, used to pretend to be intellectually disabled on stage as a joke, and probably tons more shit that was never documented

Stop worshipping john lennon. The Beatles are mediocre and he was a horrifying human being

was he an ol'-male

>mfw I'm getting murdered

Lyrics for this feel: Rock and Roll Pussy by Todd Rundgren

You just made me realize that at some point in the future, SJWs will start telling us that the Beatles are "problematic". It's only a matter of time, all members were white after all.

The Beatles were an overrated meme that only white people still acknowledge, who gives a shit?

There it is, years earlier than I was expecting lol.

Wtf I hate john legend now

>that only white people acknowledge
So it's bad because the people that actually matters likes it?

I agree, he was a shitty human being from every point of view

>posts about how great white people are
>doesn't even know basic English
Aww

So you can speak my language fluently?

I never listened to a Beatles song until I was twenty-three. I heard a few snippets when Across the Universe (2007) was advertised. And, I enjoyed the covers on American Idol. But, I never heard them sing their own songs until I was cornered by white coworkers shocked and amazed at my inability to name a singular member of the group or song.

Their puzzlement went from inquiry to harassment to public shaming as they paraded me around the office showing me off to other white people who were similarly shocked at my apparent “poor upbringing.” They had no idea that their projections of what constituted “good music” denoted their own simmering privilege. Meanwhile, they were discrediting everything I actually had grown up listening to.

It all started when a young white lady in the office was commenting on her favorite Beatles song. When asked, I responded, “Which group is that?” Then, ‘el shit’ hit ‘el fan.’ I got the Beatles mixed up with the Eagles mixed up with the Rolling Stones. They asked me to name them and I said “Well, I know it’s not Elton John. Bob Dylan? Maybe Billy Joel?” Shit everywhere. It was completely foreign to them that I could have possibly missed something so integral to their lives. So, they attempted to shame me.

The responses I got from everyone were in virtual lockstep.

>“What in the world did you listen to at home?”
>“What? Did you live under a rock?”
>“Do you just never turn on the radio?”
>“Where are you from?”

To which I responded, “Well, I’m black.” And, I simply explained that there are other radio stations that play other music. Unsatisfied with this answer, they pelted me with further inquiries.

>“Do you just never watch TV? cause the Beatles are EVERYWHERE!”

It was cute for about two seconds then it just got stale. What was funniest about it was that they were almost offended when I mentioned non-Beatles members. Like I had somehow broken white people music code by mentioning Billy Joel or Elton John in the same conversation. The Beatles were so sacred to them that they guffawed about it and it became an office joke until I eventually left the team.

Isn’t it funny though how I was assumed to be some foreigner transplant because I didn’t conform to white musical interests? They questioned my mom’s parenting skills before they ventured to think that maybe black folks just aren’t interested in listening to boring music sung by vocally-challenged British men.

My mother raised me on Anita Baker, Luther Vandross, The Four Tops, The Commodores, Patti Labelle, and a healthy dose of gospel artists. I have heard and appreciated a host of other greats. Presently, I love the soul sounds of India.Arie, Jill Scott, and John Legend. Not to mention I come from a family of talented singers, rappers, and song writers. I was never lacking for musicality in my home or life. But, my music and upbringing didn’t “count” to these folks because it didn’t measure up to their standards. This is the definition of white superiority.

For many white people to assume that their music is “good music” and any other music pales in comparison is a) wrong and b) bigoted. I once had a girl tell me, “I hate ‘black music.’ It all sounds the same and they only sing about sex.” This is not an anomaly. For many whites, “black music” is inherently substandard. All the artists are interchangeable.

Sorry you were born a nigger in a house with no internet. Now navigate over to youtube.com and fix your sorry ass.

These premises are why every single time a black male releases a new single, onlooking whites exclaim frivolities like “Is that Sisqo?” (yes, I have witnessed this on several occasions with my own ears and eyes and yes, I am aware that Sisqo is only really known to white people because of Thong Song...released fifteen years ago).

No, white people, every black male singer is not “Ursher” or Lil’ Jon or Nelly or Sisqo. But, if you can’t figure that out, why is it so confounding when black people can’t parse out white singers who are essentially the same vocally, visually, and chronically? I mean, at least Sisqo had blonde hair. Lil’ Jon has dreads and a bejeweled chalice. Please tell me a vocal difference between Sting and U2? And, couldn’t Rod Stewart and Barry Manilow be brothers? There really isn’t a ton of diversity here.

I would love to say these experiences were flukes. But, no. I had a young white woman at my second job do the same with Taylor Swift. When I said Swift wasn’t a great singer, she went slightly nuts. She exclaimed how talented she is and how I must have just been listening to the wrong songs. She tried to make me listen to her favorites. I noted that I know plenty of people who could sing circles around her to which she replied, “but can they play the guitar and write music?” Such a simple-minded girl. This implies that Taylor Swift only sounds good on some of her songs and that she shouldn’t be regarded as a vocal artist but as a musician and song writer. Yet, she records albums. See the cognitive dissonance there?

This idea that white people’s mediocrity is better than black people’s virtuosity is exactly why white people keep winning singing reality TV shows. It’s also another reason why phenomenal black singers, musicians, and songwriters struggle to make headway in an industry infatuated with faux artists like Iggy Azalea.

No, this isn’t an argumentative post explaining how much better “our” music is than “your” music. It’s just an opportunity for white music nazis and white culture zealots to peer through the looking-glass in a sense.

Personally, I don’t know many white musicians pre-1990. I am okay with that. I don’t feel like I have missed out on much. I’m not even remotely interested in the Beatles, Taylor Swift, or Iggy Azalea. They don’t fit my palate. See how that works? It’s my palate. You don’t get to define it.

I know it feels uncomfortable to realize that your music (and therefore subculture) are no longer as much a ubiquitous force as they once were. I know you are completely flabbergasted that anyone would shirk the pillars you use to define yourself musically or otherwise. And, I know you are breaking out in hives and experiencing heart palpitations as you read this. Don’t worry. It won’t last too long. Soon, you’ll be used to not setting the tone for everyone else’s lives. Your way of life will be just that: yours. It only hurts if you are too possessive, self-absorbed, and bigoted to not get over it.

unty without trip?

I'm black and I love the Beatles. My Dad is one of those Beatles autists.
He also raised me on ska, soul, hip hop, and jazz.

What of it?

this is actually a really good post

>I'm black

No you're not

Damn you caught me, I pretend to be black on the internet. My secret shame is exposed.

Beatles' fans BTFO

little bit of a shitpost
you're ok anyway, don't be sad

I think you mean wh*tes BTFO

Can't wait for their """""race""""" to go extinct.

is a white person wanting to incite race hate.

And when they do, the whole world except for like three Asian countries are going to end in war and starvation.

Does anyone have the original facebook screencap that this is from? I can't find it anywhere

He's got nice dance moves though.

>lol it's ok to beat your wife because feminists don't want that and if you disagree you're a cuck

when will the reactionary meme end

who cares

mfw

Oh shit it's all forgotten now.

>walrus posing as a cat

I'm going to hire a hitman in the deepweb just for him

why is his hair so disgusting