Ask an active member of the satanic temple anything

ask an active member of the satanic temple anything

When was the last time you drank blood?

What do you do for fun?

how often do you preform a sacrifice?

about two months ago when i sliced my thumb open disposing of a used razor blade.

mostly video games and reading, honestly. I'm a giant fucking satanic nerd.

never.

I saw Lucien Greaves speak once

Isn't it basically an atheistic troll organization that uses Satan to hold the government to separation of church and state standards (Like, if there's a public Christian display, there has to be a public Satan display)?

What's your opinion on LGBT and Homosexual communities? Do you support or oppose them?

How do you feel about niggers?
To you, what is a nigger?

How do I combat witches?

Do you actually believe in satan.

are you far-leftist?

why do you need so much attention?
clearly satanism is not a serious religion.

it's not trolling, but otherwise basically.

it's pointing out that the current policy makes it an all-or-nothing proposition, and our prescence tends to tip it into the favor of nothing.

considering I'm several flavors of lgbt myself i'd be a hypocritical bitch if i didn't support them. TST as a whole is very supportive of LGBT.

i grew up in a poor black neighborhood, I don't give a shit about anybody's heritage, just don't be a shithead. as for witches, just don't be a vegan, wiccans are pussies as meat-eating is naturally repellant to them.

nope. it's symbolic. think the satan from paradise lost. it's about independence and rebellion against unjust authority.

I meant trolling in the sense that Satan is like the most abhorrent thing to these people so the thought of some Baphomet statue in a public park gets them butthurt, moreso than a Santa Claus statue would or some shit

Where find video of children sacrifice?

How's the 8th grade treating you?

last i checked that one quiz thing that goes around i'm pretty much politically like bernie sanders, so if you consider that far-left, whatever.

shit, i dunno. it seems pretty serious to me. just because I can have some fun with my religion, and there's no deity, doesn't make it not a serious philosophy.

Are you an active member of any kind of satanic temple?

Also how edgy does it make you feel, if so?

did you know you're playing into an agenda, also isn't satanists pretty childish don't you think?

you are a pseudo satanist, you are just lonely and wanted some people to share your rage with. But you don't know evil, you don't know satan. you are just a week fool, taking solace in sharing a belief, just like religious people. I am true evil, and i don't need a devil or a group of badly dressed social outcasts to feel my evil within. I dress and act as a normal, but i am much more, i am the hidden evil, i am the true dark lord

probably here on Sup Forums, just lurk moar

8th grade was a good 17 years ago, but i remember it being fairly boring.

why yes, yes I am! very perceptive of you.
and not particularly. we're largely a group of social activist nerds who are pissed of by christian theocracy, the edge is about .00001% of say, the church of satan

how does it feel to believe in a fairytale?
how does is feel to be mentall yat the same level as an average Christian?

go back to Sup Forums

hay gaiz i found the edgelord 8th grader you thought i was

i don't believe in a fairytale. read the fucking thread, i already explained i don't believe in satan.

Is your shit just as shit as christianity?

What safety precautions do you take to avoid cutting yourself on that edge?

no you just don't understand, and you never will

does no one actually read these threads before posting

>go back to Sup Forums

what do you believe in, then? explain

also whatever you believe in, in essence it's a fairytale

the satanist are just a bunch of inconformist atheist faggots but still interesting

When's your 16th birthday?

i believe in trying to make the world a less shitty place.

as far as the "statement of faith", so to speak, of the satanic temple, There are seven fundamental tenets:

1)One should strive to act with compassion and empathy towards all creatures in accordance with reason.

2)The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.

3)One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.

4)The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forgo your own.

5)Beliefs should conform to our best scientific understanding of the world. We should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit our beliefs.

6)People are fallible. If we make a mistake, we should do our best to rectify it and resolve any harm that may have been caused.

7)Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word

yeah, pretty much.

15 years ago last monday

okay.

it's still bullshit tho.
trying to make people live in accordance to "principles" never worked and will never work. All major organized "religion" and sects tried the same shitty scam. it never fucking works

cool story tho.

why do you easily score a 10/10 being retarded?

cool, nobody's proselyting. i just like having a group of people like me to do political activism with really

if that makes you happy i guess.

I like lavey philosophy on this "way of life"

then you probably wouldn't like the satanic temple, we're pretty much the opposite of laveyan satanism

ave stan