When does breaking bad get good? I'm 3 episodes or so in and it's just...okay

When does breaking bad get good? I'm 3 episodes or so in and it's just...okay.
Also, do I have to watch EVERY episode, or can I skip some?

Just watch it all, the hooks will get sunk in soon

Retard if you dont like it and want to skip episodes then why watch it at all? Because some faggot friends are trying to push it on you? You want to be "in"? You disgust me

You can skip episodes 7-10 it's all filler

>Also, do I have to watch EVERY episode, or can I skip some?

Fuck you faggot, I hate people like you. Don't watch it if you don't like it. Little conformist faggot

It's not filler, every episode contributes to the story except the Fly

I watched the first two and I think it was such a bland network show. Couldn't stand it. Will never give it a chance because I don't think "drugs" are mysterious or interesting.

It's keeps getting better every episode, you have to watch is kinda tedious but worth it

watch every episode. it gets good.

the first season is slow

after that its killer

thats not the point of the show at all but ok lol

I watched it all, but some of it I left as background noise so that I could inactively watch it. It's slow to get into, but it latches in as one of those shows you have to binge.

are there really people out there who watch breaking bad because they think drugs are cool?

Middle of season four was where i gave up watching, youll find it hard to give it your full attention

Yeah the fly is pretty stupid

this guy is trolling,the fly was actually very important,even if it looks like shit

Spoiler

Walter kills his wife

It gets better, just bite the bullet and watch all of them.

For you it wont. You're the type of faggot who likes to hold your nose up at people who like it because it's popular .

It's been too long since I watched the first season, but it's the first season is always the hardest one to get through, after that you start to learn the characters better and you will enjoy it much more.

It gets good when Jess has his sex change

It is just okay. It was written as it went along and what Vince thought was cool. There wasn't a real plan in mind, and there wasn't any standards for scripts.

Breaking bad is overrated. Just another bandwagon Tv show that people only watched because it was "in"

Worth watching every episode and I found it got good when Saul Goodman was introduced. Season 5 ending was great.

I live next to the car wash they bought here in ABQ!!!

Really? I hated season 5. I wanted it to end with 4 and Gus. Well, the first half of season 5 was cute. Second half was gay

Stop your ADD. Now.

Just wait, it gets real good when Hank finally admits that he's gay

I might be thinking of the wrong season but the one that ended with Gus death and also had the revelation that Walter poisoned the kid (when the camera pans over on that flower pot my brain exploded)

Best episode was Sauls first. I haven't watch Better Call Saul yet but I see them filming a lot around town

I do feel the show should have skipped that last season. End with Walter telling Skylar "I Won"

the fact that you overlook one of the most excellent actor performance of several decades
and can only explain the 99% metascore, best series ever ranking on imdb and 100% on rotten tomates for seasons 2-5 by "being in" just tells everybody in this thread how much of a pleb you are

after when walt and pinkman start dealing with tuco

>and can only explain the 99% metascore, best series ever ranking on imdb and 100% on rotten tomates for seasons 2-5 b
It's like how you know Michael Jackson and Justin Bieber and Elvis are the greatest musicians and singers of the entire earth. They just score so well on those internet rating sites and everybody loves them. That means they're good and quality, yeah, you can trust the common to rate the exceptional. I also listen to Madonna and Shakira and Lady Gaga because they're so good. I mean, they're popular, that means they're great.

Walter dies in last ep

Kek you madnan.
Really didnt see that comming after he already killed jesse

>Breaking Bad
>Get good
>Pick one

Breaking Bad is pretty over rated. Sure the first time through is alright, but honestly it's kind of lackluster.

>Arrogant, selfish guy is an asshole prior to having cancer
>Finds out he has cancer
>Woe is me
>Gets reckless
>Finds danger
>Needs money
>Turns down help numerous times
>What is life insurance??
>What is cancer insurance??? (It's a real thing; I have it through work)
>Gets fired
>Sells drugs
>Kills
>Kills some more
>We're supposed to feel sorry for this asshole??

Seriously, with him being as smart as he is he could have easily invented something to sell for millions, or just got his old share back with Greymatter, or got a better career. Anything. It's just melodramatic and petty.

>2016
>watching Breaking Bad
it was a stupid series and that Heisenberg dies at the end, all alone, and his kids get the money is just plain stupid
Jesse should have died instead and not get away free and clear

thats where it starts. I got a little bored season 3 or so but once you reach season 4 and look back on what has transpired, you'll jizz your self each episode until it finishes; at which point you will reach rapture and wish to re watch it

so if you are not amazed by extraordinary ratings, why dont you agree with walter white beeing one of the best played chars ever? should be easy to see for you

apart from that: i dont know what ratings you give some value but justin bieber, madonno etc? do you take mtv kids choice as reference? are you fucking stupid?

You can tell how silly Breaking Bad is but it's still a nice concept. They handled it wrong, mostly because it's ridiculous and should have stayed some kind of book that was all great instead of a 5 year tv show.
Season 2 with the plane, that was just filler crap. That's the biggest complaint with me is there wasn't a consistent quality, either episodes sucked or they didn't, you can't judge a scene by a scene, or a character by a character. Somtimes Jesse rules, sometimes he sucks. Skyler always happens to suck.

IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes are rated by the same people MTV and Nickelodeon awards are. Just regular fuckass people who wouldn't enjoy something good if they were told it sucks and couldn't determine it themselves.

fuck you. its under rated. It a show that starts out ok, with an un likely pair of drug dealers, a scientist/teacher and a petty dealer/student. It slowly shows Walters descent into violence and his gradual disregard for human life.

The only people who say its bad are christians and people who never watched it to the end

The plate episode was amazing. Getting rid of the bodies before that was hilarious.

It gets more complex and villains start showing up, but if you don't like good writing you should just fuck off and watch Walking Dead.

I agree ratings are kind of pointless ubless it is for a durable good. Entertainment much like beauty is subjective. Telling someone a bunch of critics enjoyed it, doesnt really mean much.

>Breaking Bad
>good writing
pick one

When Matt Damon gets capped in the ass.

It keeps the same level of exitement throught all seasons. I found it a bit overrated.

>Walter and Hank are cool
>There will be long periods of Walt vs Jesse-episodes that I could've gone without
>Skyler will NEVER not be the most annoying bitch in existance

Breaking Bad is a good series, well written, thought out and so on. On the other hand, I can very well imagine that not everyone would really want to watch it. We don't all have the same tastes and I've been disappointed by quite a few supposedly "amazing" movies. If you don't like it, just don't watch it, it's not going to change.

it should have been only 2-3 seasons
they dragged it out way too long, just to get ratings

This.

Yeah skip it. I suggest you watch Cory In The House. It's a very nice Anime. Or Boku No Pico might be your taste also.

last season is kinda shit tho. no spoiler but if you are into computer's the computer "haist" will make you mad

Thankyou!
I watched 3 episodes, couldn't get into it.

Every person I know "oh it gets way better like, 2nd series"
Me "so if it can't get my attention in 3 episodes, I'M the one who has to persevere?"
No. If it sucks after 3 episodes it sucks period. They failed as writers if they couldn't think of anything interesting til season2. Breaking bandwagon more like.

Suburbia! Drugs! Middleaged dealers! Cancer! Ooooooooh, buzzwords!
Fuck that trash

>Also, do I have to watch EVERY episode, or can I skip some?
Jesus christ do people actually do this?

Some of have lives, virgin.

If you aren't hooked by now then...

XDDDD
Epic troll brude Hahahaha

Are you going to die in 2 weeks? If not, that excuse doesn't check out.

It gets good immediately, so if you don't like it yet then you're a braindead retard and you should kill yourself before you spread your retardation by way of reproduction.

yeah, because if i do something you deem a waste of time that means i dont have a life. Not everybody wants to play football and make poison kool-aid you fucking nigger

said the turbopleb who has up Good Charlotte and Fallout Boy and Kesha on his playlist.

football has real life applications, including keeping you fit for attracting a woman
poison kool aid? are you just saying shit just to say shit and hope I don't call it out?
you are a dumb fucking nigger. You are a god damn stupid ass garbage trash nigger.

I watched until he lost everything again because they had to make another season.

Its actually the opposite. You arent dying user, go experience the world.

I watched it all and imo, it was meh
had a few good twists, but they were far and few in between

not everything you do has to have real life applications. I have a job and stable income, why should i spend my free time doing shit i dont enjoy

>
definitely skip "the fly"