Well, Sup Forums peeps, it's been an experience

well, Sup Forums peeps, it's been an experience
i've been here everyday to distract myself from the world i'm trapped in, but i've finally hit the bottom of the hole i've dug.
thanks for all your ylyl, rekt, and crazy off the wall threads over the years, but i'm done now.

>inb4 do it phaggot
don't worry I am

>inb4 livestream it faggot
i'm too tired and i just don't care enough to go to the effort, this is as much as i want to do anymore

taking 20-30 days worth of 5 different pain meds should do the trick. individually they might not work, but i'm thinking altogether, they should shut down my heart and lungs within a couple hours at most. I'll go to sleep, maybe have some stomach cramps and seizures, but it will finally be over.

thanks for the memories. i hope none of you ever reach the point i have. live, love, go all out. i'm so sorry

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VH9CxM6o-eI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't do it faget

Say hey to Hitler in hell for me.

Don't do it. Think of your mother and your family. They will be heartbroken. If your life right know has reached its ultimate low point. It van only get better

Fucking Stream it beta.

Please praise Allah in your note if Amerifag. We need more Islam hate so we can Make America Great Again

>Doing an hero
>Telling Sup Forums
>Not streaming

kys faggot (irony intended)

Don't do it. This isn't the place where people will be reasonable, but you need help.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Please don't do anything. There are people around you that love and care about you and want you to live.

no friends, been a burden to my fam. no more
by the time mods delete this thread, i'll probably be out like a light.
nighty night.

thanks for the effort you two. but pills have been taken. bye

call an ambulance or emergency service or tell your family.

It isn't too late, friend. Don't go.

I honestly don't get why people post there suicide on here like who gives a shit? I don't know you guy. I feel no sympathy for you.

This world is but a blink in the dimension we call time.

OP you live in Cederville, Ohio

See ya l8r alligator

Jesus christ you idiot turn the car on in the garage and just get high off a few. OD's are a fucking terrible way to die. I cant stop you but shit, think of what your family will see. Youre still their family and being found in puddles of thrown up blood will be pretty horrifying for them.

You still have us. All I really have is Sup Forums left too m8 but at least its someone/something that recognizes your prescense.

did u scan the barcode?

You are all little bitches

You should pick up a book by Albert Camus before you off yourself, might make you rethink it; existentialism single-handedly kept the gun out of my mouth.

He couldn't even film it or show a picture.
What a fucking baiter I hope you really do it

>I'm killing myself because of vague problems that everyone on here probably has

Show us the note pls

Yea because I keep a barcode scanner in my fucking pocket... Iv been dox'ing for a minute dude.

Take pictures of grandmas heart meds

Post for attention.

Well I'm here so drowning in pussy can't be the problem.

You are loved

>but pills has been taken
Pics or it didn't happen faggot

More like drowning in traps faggot

get on my level

Can you post name/city you live in so we can see the news article? Hell if I'm close to where you live I'll go to your fucking funeral Sup Forumsrother. At least show us the face of our fallen Sup Forumsro

Cool story bro..

>Cederville, Ohio

I'd have already killed myself if I had to live there

My fav is the stranger. What's yours?

Shut the fuck up faggot.

Op can see through your regurgitation of phrases.

If you gave a shit, you'd write something new. Pat yourself on your back and go blog about your brave attempt you shallow nigger.

Another opiatefag that's had enough? I feel you bro, just not there myself yet. I'll see you on the other side.
>see you space cowboy

>telling Sup Forums
>Sup Forums

also kill yourself

Sorry gettin woozy hard to do thisvabymore

It's hilarious watching someone who thinks they had a harder life than me prematurely die.

You're an entitled little boy. You don't deserve rest. You deserve lifelong torture.

Just imagine yourself as a happy little cloud.

Regret will be kicking in soon if it alhasnt already

The Stranger is classic. Right now I'm reading Resistance, Rebellion, and Death, so I'm really digging that.

>Happy little tree

OP is a sad little seed

If it's legit 8/10 rip in pepperoni brother

Shitty situation? I read with the right dose of amitryptiline? Anyways you can die. So a Lil while back I took 120 10mg pills.. I don't remember a damn thing except waking in the hospital a day later. Apparently someone found me in a vacant parking lot (in my car) I was pretty much dead... but I fucked that up.

Tl;dr don't do it op you'll prolly just fuck it up

>trying to OD on pills
Have fun waking up in the hospital

RIP in peace my little beyblade.

NINE

ONE ONE

HOLIDAY

IT WOULD BE SO FINE

CELEBRATE

you will probably just wake up in 40 hours covered in shit piss and puke....enjoy

Later babe.

5150 wasn't as bad as getting the catheter removed...

im just gonna leave this here

Everyone ignore this faggot

>Tfw you realize only idiots who hear typical arguments kill themselves
>They don't even get the chance to hear something from somebody intelligent

Way to kill yourself because you only heard empty platitudes OP

KEK, fucking bravo

I took a picture... didn't send it to anyone but yea

Would a decent bawww thread make you change your mind?

Op is dead

your welcome buddy

Wait a sec.... Do you care about your life? please try to respond to this, i know it seems stupid

One last rekt thread OP?

user, before you go, please just do one last, effortless thing. listen to this poem. please?

youtu.be/VH9CxM6o-eI

lets all have a moment of silence for OP.
in respect i will not be getting high off oxy today.

>Op is dead
Type [F] to pay respects

░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░██████╗░███████╗██████╗░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██████╗░
██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗██╔════╝██╔══██╗╚════██╗╚════██╗░░░░╚════██╗
██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░██║░░██║█████╗░░██║░░██║░░▄███╔╝░░▄███╔╝█████╗▄███╔╝
██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██║░░██║██╔══╝░░██║░░██║░░▀▀══╝░░░▀▀══╝░╚════╝▀▀══╝░
╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██████╔╝███████╗██████╔╝░░██╗░░░░░██╗░░░░░░░░░██╗░░░
░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═════╝░╚══════╝╚═════╝░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝░░░

F

Sorry thought it was 120 it was 105 pills and I drank the whole bottle. Just don't do it that way op o don't care if you kill yourself but worst week in a hospital ever

Im not going to start throwing anymore of your personal info around but you need to be aware that the authorities are in route to your location. I hope you are not kidding and need the help, otherwise you are about to look extremely stupid. P.S.... If this is a joke, next time be a little more careful about showing pill bottles. Those Rx numbers will get ya everytime

Always wanted to try a melee sorc, any good?

I covered my shit up kek

You're a faker.

Good work user

The way your note is written is going to make one of your family members kill themself. Go put your finger down your throat and start over if you really need to. There's a three day weekend next week, so there's that to look forward to.

same fag

Sup Forumsro don't kill yourself it can't be that bad

OP just go watch some hentai always stops me from killing myself ;)

Solid point cry for help is baaaaawbivious

Upper left hand bottle... Rx# 6049151

Prescription was filled at
Clark’s Rx 9 South Main Street, Cedarville, OH 45314

Like I said I will not throw you under the bus with the rest of your info on Sup Forums but you are not very smart fucker.

DO IT user

Oh shit is it 4th of July already fuck yea dystopia lootcrate is on its way!!!

Do not be a moralfag user, post Full info pl0x

No I'm not op o posted the amytriptaline wild turkey suicide fail pic I did

But still good on you for catching call authorities pill od is the worst you'll be doing him a favor chances are hell live even if authorities don't respond in time

Do it with paraccetamol, its painless

Dubs have spoken

kek. Well played lad. How long do the paramedics generally take to respond to this kinda thing?

OP is a massive cuck

Yea see... I read that amytriptaline would work In a b thread so I don't listen here anymore

You hate being a burden to your family? How about stop being shit, because killing yourself is going to give them a life long burden of feeling like they failed you. Pull your head out of your arse and get help.

Also, helium

>
What

good job user, have a pic of a cat

Plus they will have to clean the poss and shit mess you leave behind if you do die. One last fuck you to ma and pa? What a self righteous dick

OP you better not be playing faggot.. Cause you might go to jail.

Fucking gold

If true, this will be news so you might as well post.

Post selfies with paramedics op?

OP was rekt, better drop those pills quick buddy.

He clearly hasn't thought this through.