Why do people go on about how racist and xenophobic they are? I traveled to this country...

Why do people go on about how racist and xenophobic they are? I traveled to this country, and I didn't feel any of that all. Some people even said "excuse me" to me in English when trying to get passed me on the train, like they didn't have to fucking do that, they're in their own country. When I was in trouble and needed help, a Japanese person was always willing to help me. And it's not just me as a white guy, I've heard blacks, and people of other races that have been say the same thing too. They're very welcoming to foreigners, in a poll, only 5% of Japanese said they would have a problem living next to a foreign neighbor. It's just a small percentage of the Japanese population is xenophobic and racist, and it gets exaggerated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0diJNybk0Mw
youtube.com/watch?v=_tEiguYmgxA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys stupid cuck

>like they didn't have to fucking do that, they're in their own country.

It's basic courtesy you stupid nigger

man
you are no fun at all
this is four (4) chan

>japanese man expresses the most ubiquitous, basic form of human courtesy
>"hurr why are japanese literally the most polite people in existence durr"

Eat shit and fucking die in a ditch you bumbling idiot

what is wrong with you? why are you so angry?

this its just parts of the south really these days, i got some looks at hiroshima and okinawa but otherwise japanese are very welcoming and kind to gaijins

his mum didnt get him a PS4 as christmas present

stop watching anime

t. Japanese with proxy having learned English in international school

STOP MAKING JAPS LOOK BETTER, that's like what Koreans do.

Japan is great

Seriously though any person in any country who tries to speak any language other than English should be slapped everytime they open their dirty heathen mouths

God created the english language for a reason

Satan created non english languages for a reason too

Everyone is OK to intelligent tourists.

Literally dumb obnoxious immigrants wouldn't have been taken nearly as lightly, regardless of skin color.

>exaggerated
that's true but the fact that we are xenophobic and always make an issue of the differences between foreigners and Japanese doesn't change. we unlikely accept Gaijins as anything but guests as long as they don't look Japanese.

stop being pagan and accept jesus as your savior

>Shinjuku is a multi-layered maze and have to rescue trapped tourists

I'm kind to foreign tourists or seniors in general
but very harsh when I see foreign business men and hate lowballers

Racism and xenophobia isn't necessarily malicious. It's often innocent and apathetic or adherent to an identity, "Us & Them". Japanese are generally uneducated and uncaring of the impact in their actions and of the world that surrounds them. They are driven by cultural conformity and how and what things should be as (socially-speaking). It is externally very polite and accommodating but underneath that it's very complicated, sometimes blatantly malicious and insane.

Simply traveling through a country, even living there for a year, isn't enough to understand and properly grasp it. For that you need to spend several years living in all different places, absolving yourself into it's culture and social-specifics. What I mean is; just because you didn't get publicly ousted and insulted, doesn't mean Japan isn't xenophobic.

>but very harsh when I see foreign business men
wat

>It's basic courtesy you stupid nigger
do you say "excuse me" in your tourist language or are you a monolingual faggot complaining about others?

It is true that some Japanese extremely hate Korean, but that's about 2 %.

They are mainly people called "neto uyo."

They are like alt-right in America.

>They are mainly people called "neto uyo."
I hate them.

because of the random combo attacks of weebs nervously delusions of japan and the shitty bandwagon "being anti japan is cool" among casuals/westaboos like redditors.

in such way both weebs and weeb/japan haters come to shit on japan in fighting each other. the shitty multiplier effect will never end.

Here's the secret: Japs can tell tourists and long-termers apart very easily due to the cues you give off, and treat them differently. They're usually ok with tourists but hostile to long-termers, or at least suspicious ("what is this guy doing here? Why can he speak Japanese?" Etc)

Here is the actual data released a few days ago:

59.6% of Japanese do not like Korea
76.9% of Japanese do not like Russia
80.5% of Japanese do not like China

Data on Dec.24th, 2016 by Japan Cabinet Office

>It is true that some Japanese extremely hate Korean, but that's about 2 %.
zainichi delusion everyone

JET detected.

Back to your cuckshed nigger

>that's true but the fact that we are xenophobic and always make an issue of the differences between foreigners and Japanese doesn't change. we unlikely accept Gaijins as anything but guests as long as they don't look Japanese.

And there is nothing wrong with that, same for germany really, a "german turk" is still a turk, a "german ruski" is still a ruski unless he looks and acts like a german so you can't distinguish him from other germans.

Cause they are afraid if you'll nuke em again if they piss you off.

youtu.be/0diJNybk0Mw

youtube.com/watch?v=_tEiguYmgxA

kek

cuz it's literally meme county

the saying goes something like, they are happy to have you visit but don't stay

guess who's triggered

They at least have the balls to tell you they hate you in your face.

uhhh quite the opposite

look up honne/tatamae

Stop being Christian and follow the creeds of the God and Goddess

fuck you

>but very harsh when I see foreign business men and hate lowballers
why are you so antisemitic

i like tourists but not immigrants
tourist always welcomed by a red carpet
immigrant want to steal jobs, not good.

see here is tatamae (behind computaa screen)

>59.6% of Japanese do not like Korea
Just north? or also south?
I don't get why you wouldn't like south Korea. After all, you're the ones who did the raping and pillaging

he meant about nips can't say “without using keyboard” fuck you

and yeah, he's right

This is South Korean's Education.
We hate those who hate us anyway.

It's hard to like someone who keeps bitching about your grandpa did, after all.

>I don't get why you wouldn't like south Korea. After all, you're the ones who did the raping and pillaging
Say you bullied someone a long time ago but you changed and apologized but they get a little power and start complaining again and criticizing everything you do.

Japan never gives the US grief for dropping nukes. They get over stuff and they want everyone else to get over old stuff too.

Exactly! you're right.
We want to be on good terms with those who want to be on good terms with us now.

t b h i can relate to the koreans, there's still a small bit of anti-english sentiment in ireland due to the oppression etc and that was over 100 years ago, while Japan's atrocities happened relatively recently

that said i'm not really familiar with korean history, they could be overreacting but they probably aren't, you japs did some fucked up shit

isn't good form tho

when i say you did some fucked up shit i mean to the chinese, no reason they couldn't have done it to koreans aswell

Historically, Irish are to British what Korean are to Japanese.
However, Korean are more noisy than Irish.
Does Irish want accuse British of its colonization and want money from British still now?

I'd say the Korea-Japan relationship is more similar to Poland-Germany relations in Europe. Centuries of butthurt.

Im from india and I didnt find japanese to be any threat. I was only there for 5 days so maybe thats why I didnt see more of the stuff other people who live long term do. People didnt talk to me or anything, wouldve been nice but maybe they thought I didnt speak english.

Only time I had an odd moment was when I was out with my sister in the morning maybe 8-9 am. Do japanese have a thing about opening shops at a certain time? We decided to look at some stuff to buy as we were going to leave soon, anyway the guy just puts up his arms in an X and kinda shoos us off. Not sure if he thought we were going to steal or bargain him like a cheap indian or if they have a specific thing about selling only during business hours.

Nice country but honestly not a place id visit again. Its kinda expensive and the language barrier is a pain in the ass.

depends desu.
in japan, anti-korea sentiment is like Sup Forums but their anti-japan sentiment is more related with their nationalism deeply.

anyway, it's hard to talk about that issue here because it will trigger netouyo easily.

>Korean are more noisy than Irish
Psh i doubt that
>Does Irish want accuse British of its colonization
It's a well-known fact that it has happened, no one denies it
>and want money from British still now?
No, we managed to get our shit together without British help.
That's fair enough, i didn't know Korea wanted reparation money...

Many Polish tourists have visited my town for like 10 years(dunno why) and they are pretty polite and friendly, and I became kind of a poleboo.
people here even hold annual Polish festivals in honor of Poland.

Poland has never been a colony of Germany.
Poland fought to Germany in wars, but Korea was emerged without war in 20C.

Moreover, Poland was great in 15C, while Korea had been a puppet state of China before Japan colonized Korea.

hmm, I couldn't say that korea's argument is totally wrong even as a nip.

However, It's not simplicity good boy and bad boy issue from long ago.

what a shitty thread
literally nothing wrong with xenophobia or racism
choke on a burger fuckwad

this

>Many Polish tourists have visited my town for like 10 years(dunno why) and they are pretty polite and friendly, and I became kind of a poleboo.
Stop lying Mateusz, Poles can't afford trips to Japan

former Korean President insulted Japan's emperor.
British people will start to hate Irish if Irish president insult British Queen.

I truly believe most germans are more racist today than most japanese people.

The funniest thing about japs and chinks is that though they need to be gassed, they make great slave labour, much unlike niggers

What about nissei? I hear nissei who can't speak perfect Japanese are treated coldly. I want to visit Japan again because I haven't been there since I was a baby, but my Japanese isn't good.

>immigrant want to steal jobs, not good.

If an immigrant take over easily a job you're obv. not good enough to compete. If you're afraid that someone with a better skillset than you is employed you're not fit to get this job anyway since you lack that particular skillset.

tl;dr git gud and better

Australians are autistic

"Don't like" and "extremely hate" are different.

The data"2%" came out in the election of governor of Tokyo. The top of "zaitokukai" ran for it.

you are ignorant

but it's because germany accepted a ton of refugees, I guess.

I know anons tend to hate sjws and refugees, I hate some sjws as well
but I seriously respect your country.

Kim, is that you?

You talk a big game considering your ancestors only got out of the Dark Ages thanks to Chinese tech and Mediterraneans not being complete book-burning morons kicking off the Renaissance

do japanese like italy

it depends on where they grow up. we feel different from Utada Hikaru, a singer whose well known is for Kingdom Hearts, who grew up in the US.

making oneself look better than real one as it is is fucking shameless you nigger

at least we consider what Americans did must be right. we will like you Italy more than now if you go after America

>t. Town Rapist

Leftists getting triggered by the existence of a homogeneous 1st world country + antiweebs feeling the need to shit on Japan by any means in order to shatter weeaboos' fantasies about it.

so what? you fucktards never admit Japanese people are no longer friendly to Koreans and Chinese than before

>triggered by the existence of a homogeneous 1st world country
I really don't understand it. that's exactly the very thing that's called racism and fascism. leftists hope for distinct extinction of Japanese? wew sounds like holocaust

Which is more faithful, the outcome of the election or a survey that doesn't tell about how many people were asked?

>antiweebs feeling the need to shit on Japan by any means in order to shatter weeaboos' fantasies about it.
Well, it is a noble goal.

If your mum gets raped and murdered, you have every right to hate the murderer even if he repents.

The generation of japanese who committed war crimes got away with a lot of atrocities because america wanted good relations and an unsinkable aircraft carrier near red china after bombing the shit out of japan. The biggest victims of japan weren't even at the bargaining table after the war, while the US got the best reparation deals.

So in a lot of people's perspectives, the original criminals got away freely, and the fact current japanese politicians can say apologist shit and not lose their jobs, compared to german politicians, means that they haven't changed much in ideology even if they are militarily chained.

With all that said, the original perpetrators are long dead, so it doesn't really make sense to keep hating them, but people inherit their political socialization from their parents. Add to the fact that japan has one-sidedly invaded korea multiple times throughout history, outside the time mongols invaded from korea, hating japan is basically part of korean identity.

Lastly hating other nations is great for stabilizing your own country. Whereas many european nations were formed hundreds of years ago, most asian nations have formed in the last century, and have been unstable. Vietnam and mongolia teach their kids to hate china, korea and china teach to hate japan, etc.

>If your mum gets raped and murdered, you have every right to hate the murderer even if he repents.
This would only be analogous to hating the grand kids of that person who were never alive.

A few days ago I was on the train and the old lady sitting next to me chatted me up and told me to hurry up and find a nice Japanese girl to marry lmao

that was me lol

They only say that because they aren't a multicultural shithole like my flag.

weeb

We are racist because we can't speak English and don't have mosque desu

>say emperor must apologize
>insulted emperor

FUCK YOU ENGLISH TEACHING WEEABOO

t. zhang ling

Ok, but your people eventually became obsessed by this conformity. Nazi Germans went after German Jews even if they were mosern, secular, spoke good German, and so on.

That's why a little tolerance is better. Less death. More fun. Germans mock each other at my work.in California based on which statells or city they are from! Stupid.

You're all English teachers with nip flag

Good point.

This entirely makes sense.

>serbia

btw he said an emperor has to do Dogeza

Insults are ridiculous. On Sup Forums we insult and banter all the time. Yet we are peaceful.

Ignore insults. Consider the source. Go outside and enjoy life.

this is a lunch for kids in family restaurants in japan.
any country's flag is ok except north korea.